Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) (28233 Views)

President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) / Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability / Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by chisomkachy: 1:14pm On May 29, 2023

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by taylor88(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubu never use 1hr NEPA don carry light

We don die

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2023
His speech is brilliant and mostly offhand.... The man sabi book.

156 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by N3TRAL: 1:17pm On May 29, 2023
sharpwriter:
His speech is brilliant and mostly offhand.... The man sabi book.

Tinubu is sound.

What happened during campaigns was taking out 5 seconds errors out of 30 minutes long speeches to paint him as a dementia patient.

All candidates made similar errors but weren't emphasized because of agenda.

160 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2023
Jaga escobar

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by Vyzz: 1:20pm On May 29, 2023
angry
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by Ademola47(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2023
Good!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by jahsharon: 1:20pm On May 29, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu never use 1hr NEPA don carry light

We don die

Yes, you go die

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by coconutbag: 1:20pm On May 29, 2023
BAT dey make people miss Buhari

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations Aare Bola Tinubu.

Hoping to see you select intelligent people into your cabinet.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by Amipone: 1:20pm On May 29, 2023
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 5K Only.

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.

PayPal Account for 5K Only. Our Verified PayPal Account can be used to:

Receive Funds
Send Funds
Link Card
Withdraw Funds

Our Payoneer Account can:

Receive funds
Comes with usa bank details
Comes with a mastercard
Can send funds
Can withdraw funds to Bank Account

We also offer online checkout and purchases
on Aliexpress, Ebay, Walmart, Jumia, etc using PayPal and Mastercard.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by Adesina18111(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2023
Well this is real...you can call him drug baron, criminal or anything else...He was a Governor, A senator and now a PRESIDENT...I wished myself and my well-wishers a blessing that flows without being halted or stopped by my flaws...ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU is now the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA...I pray God pave ways and shower me, my family and my well-wishers blessing during and after your tenure...

Buhari good Buhari bad... some people still make am and we dey gada dey complain...

No more wailing and complaints in my life anymore...
I see joy and I receive joy!!!

Use your brain and think well before you quote me

80 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by jahsharon: 1:20pm On May 29, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Jaga escobar

You go just die

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by EJIOGBENIMI(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2023
Your excellency, Mr president, My president, May your tenure favours me and my family. Igba yin a tu wa lara.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by jahsharon: 1:21pm On May 29, 2023
Adesina18111:
Well this is real...you can call him drug baron, criminal or anything else...He was a Governor, A senator and now a PRESIDENT...I wished myself and my well-wishers a blessing that flows without being halted or stopped by my flaws...ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU is now the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA...I pray God pave ways and shower me, my family and my well-wishers blessing during and after your tenure...

Buhari good Buhari bad... some people still make am and we dey gada dey complain...

Yes. Both President and VP are former Senators and former governors, yet some idiots whose parents have never been head of a department in their Church are spitting nonsense

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by jumper524(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2023
God bless Nigeria as we face a new Era of govt.
Today rain fall and I believe it's a sign of better things to come.
God bless asiwaju and may God grant your reign as president smooth sailing..

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by NaijaGoBetter2: 1:21pm On May 29, 2023
Transcript of the speech biko

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by Buhari4sale: 1:21pm On May 29, 2023
Brilliant

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by Luckylife(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2023
My No. 1 Advice to president Tinubu, Don't ever think and act like Buhari! Nigeria have never been divided like this since during civil war. The avoidable senseless killings is crimes against humanity!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by jyz200(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2023
May Jagaban tenure Favour me and my family

Nigeria will be great again , I’m sincerely happy to witness today hand over
Nigerians brace yourself, we have a new leader

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by rajiedreez: 1:22pm On May 29, 2023
Sweet and sour moment.

That's how life is. Sweet for some sour for others.

10 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by Barims(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2023
I miss president buhari 😢

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by ComptonGee: 1:22pm On May 29, 2023
He who is still hating at this point should just go and die grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by KingKO22: 1:22pm On May 29, 2023
K

88 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by Reportupdate: 1:22pm On May 29, 2023
See Peter Obi Last Message To Obidients Before Tinubu May 29th Inauguration

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Jrt-NVT2Q

Please 🙏 support me by SUBSCRIBING to my channel. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by Dotherightthing: 1:23pm On May 29, 2023
Yeah

What a great speech!

Pigs... can go to hell!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by Menclothing: 1:23pm On May 29, 2023
Power is Swt ooooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by isabi2lof: 1:23pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubu sabi book , very sound and audible.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by spafu(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by saintopus(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2023
Adesina18111:

Fantastic piece!!!

12 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:24pm On May 29, 2023
Barims:
I miss president buhari 😢
you dey miss Poverty

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others / Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments / Shocking Video Offa Community Totally Rejecting Saraki- KMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.