Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria (87651 Views)

We’re On Standby To Ensure Tinubu Is Sworn In As President – Nigerian Military / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Photos As Rochas Okorocha Is Sworn In As Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by deeva2: 3:04pm On May 29, 2023
christejames:
My President

Your collective support for Peter Obi during the last election was not for the betterment of Nigeria , it was tribal sentiments. It has nothing to do with the progress of our country. You supported him simply because he was your tribesman.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by VEHINTOLAR: 3:04pm On May 29, 2023
Mtchew,mumu !
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by chickenfoot: 3:06pm On May 29, 2023
Smart man, some other people would have started calling for heads to roll.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by olusogo: 3:07pm On May 29, 2023
Realist5:
I give God Almighty the glory that I survived Muhammadu Buhari's Administration. I sincerely wish we have entered into the renew hope clamoured for.

BUHARI MADE ME TO SEE SHEGE....

Are you one of those EFCC are chasing or one of those who were in power before and Buhari people replaced you? I asked this question because I don't know how a hard working who should be independent of Buhari would have suffering to see "Shege" by someone who didn't know you from Adams.?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by dietsono(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2023
SAZZYSKOLY:
Bola tinubu is not my president

Were dey dia dey play........if e comot subsidy, make u still dey buy N185 per litre.........bunch of delusional O B I D I O T S
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by BluntCrazeMan: 3:09pm On May 29, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Social media President reacts grin

Which stage of grief him dey now.??
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by AfonjaScud: 3:10pm On May 29, 2023
Spechialone:
Good use of words...He's proferring for peace

Bleep his sermon.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by arcis: 3:10pm On May 29, 2023
tuoyoojo:

Eyaah, the thing pain u o

Na the cheap fuel when u wan buy dey make u vex like this

Answer the questions above...List all the states your Obi won...or keep shut for ever
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by AfonjaScud: 3:12pm On May 29, 2023
Koolface4u:
Obi still dey look for his stolen manhood

He is used to labouring in vain.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by blowjohn(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2023
tuoyoojo:
The mood in abuja is pensive

People walking about with long faces

Abuja voted for Peter Obi

But some few Nigerians wants to continue with the status quo and did their magic

Now that tilibu have removed subsidy

Hope all Apc supporters enjoy buying fuel for 197 naira

Face detector.
Ur needed at all airport entrances and exits
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Preciousgift120(f): 3:17pm On May 29, 2023
tuoyoojo:

But some few Nigerians wants to continue with the status quo and did their magic

No, he will issued them special voucher to buy at a lesser price.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
This man is still crying looking for his stolen manhood. You better move on and congratulate your president
Did u even read it
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:21pm On May 29, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
Did u even read it
of course yes and I understood he's talking in parable.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Atm99(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2023
Sholaco:
May God punish you obi

May God punish you and your future generation. You this Useless Fellow

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by 00FFT00(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2023
ebuk4real:

He's your mate na.. Senior ode!!

Corrected.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Ajigbaleogungun(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2023
Peter Obi as a governor for eight years in Anambra can't still understand the politics of this country. I wish he goes back to begin to learn instead of having stronghead looking for a stolen mandate which in the first instance didn't exist. He will be disappointed in due course, it's a matter of time!
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by 00FFT00(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2023
Sholaco:
May God punish you obi

ebuk4real:

He's your mate na.. Senior ode!!

Corrected.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Mickykarim: 3:25pm On May 29, 2023
tonywonder:
Peter Obi took to his Facebook page on Monday afternoon to express his thoughts following the inauguration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as Nigeria’s 16th president.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02dzGEzaS28Zw3PSJFxifG5qdpVeSt7Vnt9KKkA2sMFZMzmVj2XFhQXPkShhs6x9ydl&id=100046913660470&mibextid=Nif5oz

AND WHO IS MORE CRIMINAL MINDED AND ACTUAL CRIMINAL THAN Pandora Peter Obi WHO SCHEMED TO NOT PAY TAX AND THEREFORE TOOK AND STASHED Nigerian MONEY IN Pandora TO AVOID ECONOMIC OBLIGATION TO THE COUNTRY HE WANTS TO PRESIDE OVER.

If every Nigerian takes Nigerian money abroad to avoid paying tax. How and where will the FOOLISH HALF-SMART dunce Peter Obi get the required money for the resources needed for governance?

IMAGINE A PROVEN CRIMINAL SERMOZING AND MORALISING TO US.

The AMORAL Peter Obi preaches MORALITY.

Incredible!
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by BeautyAura: 3:26pm On May 29, 2023
BrotherFolake:
😎

I am the Mouthpiece of Peter Obi. Whatever I say is the Final.

As far as someone from the South is the President of Nigeria , we are happy with it. We don't want anyone from the North anymore.

Buhari would be the last president from the North that will ever rule Nigeria again.

The Northern regime in Nigeria is over. No one from the North will ever rule Nigeria again. Take it to the Bank.

The South has taken over.
correct guy kiss

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2023
tuoyoojo:

Lols, a friend called, and was telling me most people weren't celebrating as he was moving through town, on my contact it's about five person's in total that are batified. Wahala ooo, no hate sha, but I think his journey will be brief; the tribunal.

Traffic choke for Abuja sha.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by fizho: 3:27pm On May 29, 2023
[quote author=rxmusa post=123444495]A sore loser that refuses to accept reality has now started to see it glaringly.

Congratulations to the People's President, Bola Ahmad Tinubu [/quo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by zomby(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2023
tonywonder:
Peter Obi took to his Facebook page on Monday afternoon to express his thoughts following the inauguration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as Nigeria’s 16th president.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02dzGEzaS28Zw3PSJFxifG5qdpVeSt7Vnt9KKkA2sMFZMzmVj2XFhQXPkShhs6x9ydl&id=100046913660470&mibextid=Nif5oz
This empty headed dude can simply return to Anambra, let him go and lead the Biafools Nation. We are tired of his out of control lies, we do not want to hear from him for a very long time.

May God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Jagabanofafrica: 3:30pm On May 29, 2023
Yes daddy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Oricha79(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
of course yes and I understood he's talking in parable.
But he's trying to calm d tension. Most people r not hapi. D message actually calmed me a little bit.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by HardBishop: 3:31pm On May 29, 2023
naijapips04:
Ozu nwuru anwu. Your greed and stupid ambition gave us Tinubu and another APC for at least 16 years.

This ofeke will never rule Nigeria. He has just taken the Igbos back several centuries.
Why this insult? Biko let's allow the court do their work pls
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by zomby(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:
Yes daddy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:33pm On May 29, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
But he's trying to calm d tension. Most people r not hapi. D message actually calmed me a little bit.
why are people not happy? Do you think Peter Obi won the election in the first place
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by toujurs: 3:33pm On May 29, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Tinubu becoming President
Doesn't affect or change anything.

Business is going as usual in Anambara

Oga fuel price will go higher nw, logistics will be expensive
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by zomby(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2023
naijapips04:
Ozu nwuru anwu. Your greed and stupid ambition gave us Tinubu and another APC for at least 16 years.

This ofeke will never rule Nigeria. He has just taken the Igbos back several centuries.

On point!
But the Biafools are too blind, too senseless, and too GULLIBLE to realize that peter Obi has taken them backwards for a very long time.

Message to the igbos:
Telling lies and exaggerating stories that do not exist doesn’t win the election

Making senseless noise on the internet doesn’t win election

Attacking everybody and anybody doesn’t win election.

Running around pumping fake news, fake pictures and fake videos doesn’t win election.

Violence doesn’t win election.

Insulting potential voters is stupid and doesn’t win election.

Attempting to divide the country doesn’t win election.

Disrespecting and killing yourselves doesn’t win election.

Trying to take what is not yours and disrespecting your hosts doesn’t win election, but only sets you back.

Not working on every Monday is senseless, and doesn’t win election.

Asking Joe Biden of the USA to come and cancel our election is stupid, it doesn’t win election.

Hating everything, including yourselves and our country, Nigeria doesn’t win election.

Working hard, treating people with respect, being honest, embracing unity, and respecting yourselves, win presidential election.

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Larryndelaw: 3:45pm On May 29, 2023
He has started creating unnecessary fears for himself. Make a stupid noise and you will nailed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biafra Heroes Day: Igbos, Asari Dokubo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Annang Celebrated / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare / Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind 'Daughter' On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.