Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy (64893 Views)

Orji Kalu Greets Abia Deputy Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu At 40 / 38-year-old Emetu Emerges Otti's Labour Party Guber Running Mate In Abia / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by fergie001: 3:08pm On May 29, 2023
"Any Chieftaincy title, recognition or award for me that I didn't get yesterday, will have to wait till I leave Office."

"We might have boarded different vehicles, but I have been saddled with the task to be the driver of this vehicle and I believe by the Grace of God we shall safely and promptly arrive at our destination."

The Oath of Office was administered by the Chief Judge of Abia State, Justice Lilian Agbai.

Watch full Video:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=736260881530981&id=100063760314744&mibextid=YCRy0i

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by fergie001: 3:08pm On May 29, 2023
A tremendous crowd at the Umuahia Township Stadium

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by fergie001: 3:08pm On May 29, 2023
The highest hierarchy of the Labour Party led by Julius Abure were present. National Women Leader, Dudu Manuga, National Treasurer, Oluchi Opara, National Youth Leader, Prince Kennedy Ahanotu, National Publicity Secretary, Obiora Ifoh, Athan Nneji Achonu (Imo State LP Guber Candidate) and a host of other National Executive Committee members.

The LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Ahmed was also present.

Rotimi Amaechi and his wife, Judith were also present

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by EmmyCC: 3:14pm On May 29, 2023
God bless Abia.

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by fergie001: 3:15pm On May 29, 2023
The former Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi II was also one of the guests present.

190 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by pocohantasgspot: 3:16pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to the people!

133 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by fergie001: 3:16pm On May 29, 2023
Former Governor of Cross River State, Liyel Imoke

Congratulations, Alex C. Otti, on your well-deserved victory as the Governor of Abia State!

It's an honour to witness this remarkable achievement and the trust the people of Abia State have placed in you. As a board member of The Bridge Leadership and a dedicated politician, your commitment to public service is truly commendable. Under your leadership, I believe Abia State will flourish.

Here's to a tenure marked by progress, inclusivity, and positive change.

Once again, heartfelt congratulations, Governor Alex Otti!

#GovernorAlexOtti #AbiaState

33 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Kossyso: 3:17pm On May 29, 2023
Congrats to all Abia indigenes. This is their choice and may God help him to deliver his manifesto to his people.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by fergie001: 3:18pm On May 29, 2023
Senators Chris Adighije, Enyinnaya Harcourt Abaribe, Sam Ohuabunwa, Former Chief of General Staff, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe; Former Governor of old Imo State, Gen Ike Nwachukwu were all present.

48 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by kettykings: 3:19pm On May 29, 2023
Who else sighted Ivm, I think Abia is about to witness a monumental quantum shift towards a propensity for growth and prosperity

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by fergie001: 3:21pm On May 29, 2023
Former Governor, Theodore Orji was present with his wife, and son, Chinedum Orji who is also Speaker of the Abia State House of Assembly.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Highlife217: 3:23pm On May 29, 2023
Future President of Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by gift2xl: 3:24pm On May 29, 2023
Rotimi Amaechi and his wife, Judith were also present

Is he an LP member, should have been at BAT inauguration.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by GeneralPula: 3:25pm On May 29, 2023
God bless his tenure..

God bless Nigeria..

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by fergie001: 3:26pm On May 29, 2023
Post-inauguration luncheon at the Abia State International Conference Hall.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by matrixme(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2023
Democracy died in Nigeria today and it's a black Monday, but it is alive forevermore in Abia State, of which Monday is white. Clowns!
Wait oo, Abians, I'm getting to know now that your former governor's son was the speaker during his 8 years of failed leadership in your state. How did that happen? But you'll be on the internet telling us igbo's bow to nobody when they are literally slicing your commonwealth yam with family knife continously. Tufiakwa!!!

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by LesbianBoy(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2023
Rotimi Amaechi has finally come back to his senses he is now rolling with south easterners again WHO TRULY CARE after the other section of the country dealt with him after helping them in 2015. lipsrsealed

Dear south south people,

If you like allow CORNfused people especially deceive you that you and south easterners are not cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Ajisebioyolaari: 3:38pm On May 29, 2023
grin grin Loser oh oh oh.....Loser oh oh oh ....Loser.....
Amaechi you don lose o......

That is what happens when you fight whom God has chosen. In your state, you are irrelevant. In Abuja, nobody send you......Even for the Abia wey you go, they no rate you.

That's what happens when you reason with your penis instead of the brain God has given you.

Let me tell those who will quote me in advance to spew the regular gibberish they always do. If Amaechi get money, na for him pocket. I no send him papa. In Yoruba parlance, if you are going in search of money and you meet prestige/honour on the way, please just go back home. Because at the end, if we find money, it's prestige/honour we will use it to buy".

Amaechi has lost the most important thing in a man's life; PRESTIGE.

Now, you can argue with yourselves because I don't dignify miscreants with a response. Ire ooooo.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Raskimonojendor: 3:38pm On May 29, 2023
Loser aiye grin

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by NaijaCover(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2023
Following The Update

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by EnEnPeecee: 3:39pm On May 29, 2023
The only dude I respect in the APC. The rest are useless to humanity

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by JOemmy(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2023
fergie001:
The former Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi II was also one of the guests present.

So sanusi choosed to witness the swearing in ceremony of otti instead of that of tinibu this is really very strange.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Princemedico18: 3:39pm On May 29, 2023
Following the Update
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by datola: 3:39pm On May 29, 2023
Amaechi ti lule!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Bobloco: 3:39pm On May 29, 2023
"Any Chieftaincy title, recognition or award for me that I didn't get yesterday, will have to wait till I leave Office."

"We might have boarded different vehicles, but I have been saddled with the task to be the driver of this vehicle and I believe by the Grace of God we shall safely and promptly arrive at our destination."

This made more meaning than the entire speech made by Tinubu today

86 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by 4tomandchi: 3:39pm On May 29, 2023
You mean Ameachi was not at the eagles square?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Raskimonojendor: 3:40pm On May 29, 2023
JOemmy:

So sanusi choosed to witness the swearing in ceremony of otti instead of that of tinibu this is really very strange.
How many Emir of Kano do you want at the event. The ousted one vs the newly installed one.

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Kennyfancy(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2023
Ol
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Dozie32(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations my Governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by IFSHR: 3:41pm On May 29, 2023
Governor swearing-in come dey colourful than president own ...na wa

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Enddy50ty(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2023
I’m impressed with the caliber of dignitaries present at his swearing in ceremony.

As for Rotimi Amaechi, his presence is suspicious 🤔.

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election / Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.