Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Tinubu’s Inauguration: Ganduje, Soludo Denied Access To VIP Section - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Inauguration: Ganduje, Soludo Denied Access To VIP Section (50715 Views)

Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) / Gov Soludo Thrown Out Of VIP Section, Asked To Join The Masses.(video) / Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Ganduje, Soludo Denied Access To VIP Section by Mindlog: 12:50am On May 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

Those who made it during PMB's tenure kuku make am!

But I think it's foolish for a man to blame another man that God didn't answer his prayer!

The prayer go work!

E no go work.😂😂😂

My own answered prayers was never tied to Nigeria in any way or more that will be answered irrespective of the direction, Nigeria takes.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Ganduje, Soludo Denied Access To VIP Section by Som497: 7:03am On May 30, 2023
noble71:
depends on the document submitted.
i used the coloured standard nin slip
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Ganduje, Soludo Denied Access To VIP Section by Cabonylewis(m): 7:19am On May 30, 2023
sonature1:
Soludo foolishly thinks he will automatically become pals with Tinubu after insulting OBIdients but got served a hot breakfast. grin
Coward Shit Hole Shut Up
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Ganduje, Soludo Denied Access To VIP Section by wolebest: 7:56am On May 30, 2023
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Ganduje, Soludo Denied Access To VIP Section by AntiChristian: 9:08am On May 30, 2023
How did you know that?
Fake Prophecies everywhere!
Mindlog:

E no go work.😂😂😂

My own answered prayers was never tied to Nigeria in any way or more that will be answered irrespective of the direction, Nigeria takes.
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Ganduje, Soludo Denied Access To VIP Section by Ajibbbbbb: 11:11am On May 30, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

H
I grit you
l wish to join you sir when my android phone is done. I am using a small phone for now
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Ganduje, Soludo Denied Access To VIP Section by Ajibbbbbb: 11:14am On May 30, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

H
I grit you
or you have a job for me sir, so l can repair my phone as fast sir?
Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Ganduje, Soludo Denied Access To VIP Section by noble71(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2023
Som497:
i used the coloured standard nin slip
if its the one you get online then you will be approved in 3 weeks. If its the normal paper NIN slip it won't be approved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos / Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.