Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) (65278 Views)

Tinubu’s Inauguration: Ganduje, Soludo Denied Access To VIP Section / Sanusi, Amaechi, Datti Ahmed Attend Alex Otti's Inauguration(pics) / Gov Soludo Thrown Out Of VIP Section, Asked To Join The Masses.(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by Raskimonojendor: 6:28pm On May 29, 2023
Of course. Na Obidients dey carry fake news as usual.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by princeryle1: 6:28pm On May 29, 2023
Na dem
inoki247:
Lol Zombiediot are still pained....

They've been running around with the Propaganda that he was kicked out since morning using that one to console themselves....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2023
Many agbado go cry.

After fuel subsidy removal shock hit them.

That 30k BMC will seem like nothing

1 Like

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by AbuAeesha: 6:28pm On May 29, 2023
Obirodents will hate to see this grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by Ofemmanu1: 6:28pm On May 29, 2023
That wasn't the VIPs

1 Like

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 29, 2023
grin

It’s well

Check my signature for a faster trade today
Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by Samogloby: 6:29pm On May 29, 2023
The other news was from IPOB media, useless people everywhere. Those Obingo dogs want to intimidate Soludo for nothing sake. My party is my party, fully Atikulated forever!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by PrinceLemonn: 6:29pm On May 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by Alliswell248: 6:29pm On May 29, 2023
Headless mob for a reason.
Very hateful people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by Escapist(f): 6:30pm On May 29, 2023
renderme:

So moving someone to a different section than the direction they were heading means the place is not VIP?

Obinggos and peddling lies are 5 and 6.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by Edipet(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2023
VIP or no VIP. Soludo is a VIP. Where people sit doesn't matter.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2023
He had to beg first grin
Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:30pm On May 29, 2023
darling2424:
Fake everything, fake president
Fake Comment

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by Johans2023: 6:31pm On May 29, 2023
Throwback:
Maybe it was an initial error that was subsequently corrected.

I sight Emefiele.

I suppose he is through with his handover notes?

He would have to be delusional to think Tinubu would let him complete his 2nd term tenure that Buhari gave him.

How can one single CBN Governor oversee the collapse of the Naira from 2014 at $1 = N160 to 2023 at $1 = 780?
CBN have autonomy. He will be there until his tenure ended.
Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by HomorBj(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2023
Lol,OP seems you're new to Twitter.Anytime I see some news update on twitter and I see it on some Obidients timeline,like that Blonde girl,be rest assured its 10% factual,90%propaganda..Them many like that,but it's such a sad scenario, look at the names of the people who commented,can you really do anything to satisfy these rampaging headless mob??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by adecz: 6:37pm On May 29, 2023
He was in the VIP area, not the
& not the presidential area where
foreign dignitaries and presidents seat.

He was heading towards the presidential
area and was bounced back to the
VIP boys quarters area❗️❗️❗️😂😂😁
Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by Corroro: 6:39pm On May 29, 2023
Which one we go believe now abeg? But shey nairaland carried the original story too of them being denied access?
Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by CaptainFM1: 6:45pm On May 29, 2023
When he no wear the inauguration Ankara nor the Tinubu shackle logo.
Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by Daatlaw11(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2023
We love majoring in the minor in this country. Afuro ebe ebidoro aka ebido n'ikpere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by Hamachi(f): 6:48pm On May 29, 2023
Throwback:

I sight Emefiele.

He would have to be delusional to think Tinubu would let him complete his 2nd term tenure that Buhari gave him.

How can one single CBN Governor oversee the collapse of the Naira from 2014 at $1 = N160 to 2023 at $1 = 780?
This needs to be studied in Havard
Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by Ayo25: 6:50pm On May 29, 2023
Obidenses scavenged the entire inauguration program for anything whatsoever that will make them feel good. Good to see atleast they watched their greatest nightmare BAT being sworn-in grin

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by Nfora: 6:54pm On May 29, 2023
Godfullsam:
Governor Charles Soludo will be the first president from the east by God's grace.

He did well as a Central Bank governor and he is replicating same as a state governor.

When and at what age?
Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by Laple0541(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2023
I knew the fake news was from the headless mobs when I first saw it, I just don't know why it was pushed to the frontpage on this mischievous platform without verification.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by ufotunang: 6:57pm On May 29, 2023
So how will this solve nigeria problems now
Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by asobo1: 6:58pm On May 29, 2023
sonature1:
It's either they probably cleared him later or he went to another section of the arena.

We saw a video of how Soludo was bounced by some guy who probably was a DSS agent.
That very place he wanted gaining access to was restricted for presidents/ delegates of other nations.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by GoodbutBadguy: 6:59pm On May 29, 2023
The more Obi supporters are looking for something to console themselves the more they discover a thousand reasons to cry, hatred and bitterness are more poisons than a python venon🐍 grin Dear Obi supporters if u know what is good for you move on undecided else I see most of you guys suffering severe mental disorders and acute depression

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by Teenaira: 7:00pm On May 29, 2023
Throwback:

I sight Emefiele.

On a second thought, can we just give him the mandate to take it back to N160 = $1. Since he knew how he took it to N780, he should just please help us to take it back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by ppogba: 7:04pm On May 29, 2023
So, even t Soludo is made to sit with Almajaris, that should be a source of joy to some people?

Seeing the people making the despicable comments makes it more painful.

Truth is, since the day a cow have birth to her baby, that baby has always been bigger than a goat. Meaning, where Soludo don reach and achieve for life, ten generations of some of those commenting may never achieve.

Igbo youth make una dey think oo.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by vannessa7(f): 7:05pm On May 29, 2023
The headless mob doesn't expect any good thing from Tinubus administration but they will be disappointed. That man Soludo is the only igbo man I can vote for and they should be celebrating him instead of hating on him. The only sensible right thinking igbo politician, his letter was a very good read and such a man should be supported not ostracized by his people.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by sonssyo: 7:05pm On May 29, 2023
Godfullsam:
Governor Charles Soludo will be the first president from the east by God's grace.

He did well as a Central Bank governor and he is replicating same as a state governor.

Oh Lord, which Anambra!
Imaro ife ina ekwu!
Re: Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) by Kunlemajor: 7:06pm On May 29, 2023
Hahahahaha.......see me and my guy for the bar for Vvlp na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others / Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos / Why Abba Kyari Didn’t Self-isolate After Foreign Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.