Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

2014 Prophecy By A Redeem Pastor That Reveals APC Plan For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2014 Prophecy By A Redeem Pastor That Reveals APC Plan For Nigeria (793 Views)

Did Tinubu Ask His Wife To Become A Redeem 'pastor' For Political Reason? / 2020 Prophecy By Apostle Johnson Suleman / El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014 Prophecy By A Redeem Pastor That Reveals APC Plan For Nigeria by VotePeterObi: 6:31pm On May 29, 2023
I was in vehicle in 2014 when the taxi played this message by a redeem Pastor .
In that message , he was warning Nigeria of the dangers of allowing Buhari to become their president.

He warned the church to ensure that this doesn't happen else they will leave to suffer the consequences.

I came across the message recently and I wept because everything he said happened .

Take out time to listen to it.
You will be shocked and weep for your nation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nBlK77PMo8
Re: 2014 Prophecy By A Redeem Pastor That Reveals APC Plan For Nigeria by lexylaw40: 6:36pm On May 29, 2023
The prophet was referring to the southeast

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By A Redeem Pastor That Reveals APC Plan For Nigeria by Westerhoffe(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2023
Can anyone who watched the video summarize it please? l
Re: 2014 Prophecy By A Redeem Pastor That Reveals APC Plan For Nigeria by Offpointng: 8:41pm On May 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Can anyone who watched the video summarize it please? l

Nothing meaningful just rubbish

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By A Redeem Pastor That Reveals APC Plan For Nigeria by jahsharon: 9:34pm On May 29, 2023
VotePeterObi:
I was in vehicle in 2014 when the taxi played this message by a redeem Pastor .
In that message , he was warning Nigeria of the dangers of allowing Buhari to become their president.

He warned the church to ensure that this doesn't happen else they will leave to suffer the consequences.

I came across the message recently and I wept because everything he said happened .

Take out time to listen to it.
You will be shocked and weep for your nation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nBlK77PMo8

You will still weep for another 8 years. BAT is HERE for 8 years.

(1) (Reply)

What Public Officers Can Learn From Kumuyi At 82 / "You Can't Be Guiding Pipeline While Northerners Are Enjoying Oil Wealth". / A Thread To Appreciate All FCT Voters, For Standing Firm Against Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.