Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,740 members, 7,802,252 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

“Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. (44629 Views)

Economic points in Alex Otti's inauguration speech / Davido Performs At Alex Otti’s Inauguration Party In Abia (Video/Photos) / Sanusi, Amaechi, Datti Ahmed Attend Alex Otti's Inauguration(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by Penguin2: 8:37pm On May 29, 2023
In an earlier report, it was reported that Davido performed at the new governor of Abia State, Alex Otti’s, inauguration, and people started raising questions about the amount of money that must have been spent on bringing Davido to perform at the event; suggesting that the governor might actually be a waster of resources.

Well, Davido has now clarified by himself that he was not paid a dime to perform at the event. He has actually known Alex Otti all his life.

“I've known Excellency (Alex Otti) all my life and I'm sure he will do well for the people of Abia State”

The last person Davido said something like this about is doing wonders in Osun State!!!

Alex Otti will REBUILD ABIA STATE and I will be here to SHOUT about it FREE OF CHARGE!!!!

https://twitter.com/Sports_Doctor2/status/1663262228072615938?t=YXEZOLtCw3c0RBMKjoDJNg&s=19

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by Bobloco: 8:40pm On May 29, 2023
Good one, Davido

171 Likes

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by ggood: 8:44pm On May 29, 2023
Agbadorians are in pains

171 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by LagosEmir: 8:44pm On May 29, 2023
I was there live. The concert was a back to back hit and I danced joyously to Davido's songs the Michael Jackson way

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by LikeAking: 8:45pm On May 29, 2023
Na Dem, Dem..

Na same people they rule is back to back...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by mrvitalis(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2023
Otti like peer Obi are big names but are very very humble

158 Likes

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by Felabrity: 8:48pm On May 29, 2023
Normally he for charge 20-50 million

8 Likes

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by obembet(f): 10:08pm On May 29, 2023
I hope they will not insult his tribe tomorrow.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by YoungLionken(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2023
Nh
Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by lavylilly: 10:09pm On May 29, 2023
angry
Non-disclosure agreement

They are a team of HR professionals providing job vacancies to Nigerians.🤗

Here's our group link; https://chat.whatsapp(.).com/GrjTLGu0ia50LW2PYgqKnz

1 Like

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by crowther15(m): 10:09pm On May 29, 2023
Only unscrupulous politicians like those in APC are capable of carrying fake news and rumours. They think everyone is like them, using money to buy everything, with no respect for humanity and rule of law.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by MrBanner(m): 10:09pm On May 29, 2023
Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by RPG2020(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2023
APC gangsters Left the chat room 😴

26 Likes

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by ArmaniUhuru: 10:11pm On May 29, 2023
King 👑

36 Likes

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by chukkystar(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2023
Alex Otti abeg I use God name take beg You work oooo. Abia need just infrastructure the people are very industrious. Ikpeazu I no get anything to tell You just know say God dey

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by lost24: 10:12pm On May 29, 2023
Why are you telling us?

Rich kid

Don't tell us that the state can not pay you.
Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by MatrixCircle: 10:13pm On May 29, 2023
The beginning of goodness for Abia people. The light has finally shine on Abia people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by Hotwest: 10:14pm On May 29, 2023
And some people already saying Otti this and that...Nigerians are just poor people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by tspun(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2023
Thanks
that's why we love you
The real 001

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by riverbird: 10:14pm On May 29, 2023
Better people all knew where to go....

1 Like

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by trilacos: 10:15pm On May 29, 2023
Time will tell. We'll see
Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by aikyg(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2023
Davido is Alex Otti's nephew. You don't expect him to charge his uncle to perform at his inauguration. Davido's grandmother is Igbo.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:17pm On May 29, 2023
The Real Obidient. God bless you OBO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by saasala(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2023
Yoruba boy performing free for them, but they give hatred in return

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2023
saasala:
Yoruba boy performing free for them, but they give hatred in return

He performed for free because he aligns with their Ideology. And if you were buoyant enough to afford data, I would've suggested that you go to cubana chief priest IG to see how much love was shown to him right from the airport. The man was practically given presidential treatment. But you're just a lowly nairaland rable rouser.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2023
Penguin2:
In an earlier report, it was reported that Davido performed at the new governor of Abia State, Alex Otti’s, inauguration, and people started raising questions about the amount of money that must have been spent on bringing Davido to perform at the event; suggesting that the governor might actually be a waster of resources.

Well, Davido has now clarified by himself that he was not paid a dime to perform at the event. He has actually known Alex Otti all his life.

https://twitter.com/Sports_Doctor2/status/1663262228072615938?t=YXEZOLtCw3c0RBMKjoDJNg&s=19

Xo?
Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by idogbo(m): 12:01am On May 30, 2023
Davido is half ibo nd Yoruba,his grandmother is Yoruba, and otti is his godfather and uncle
[quote author=EtinosaDLaw post=123456004][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. by emorse(m): 12:08am On May 30, 2023
obembet:
I hope they will not insult his tribe tomorrow.

That's the mistake many make. They tend to ascribe behaviour to tribes (and religions). But the truth remains that there are good and bad people in every tribe and every religion.

Also, the fact that one person is ignorant (or stupid) enough to think or act stereotypically towards a tribe or religion doesn't mean I should be ignorant ( or stupid) enough to do the same.

I judge you by the works of your hands and not the reputation of your "brothers".

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video / We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.