Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life (52132 Views)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Damntruth(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:
My first daughter happens to live with her mum and i only get to see her Like once a week or less.

I have noticed that when ever she talks to me on phone, she talks like an adult. She says things only an experienced person would say.for example, she called me to buy 3 cakes for her birthday and I questioned why.

She said because the last time I bought her cake was for her 1st birthday and I have to buy for all the years I did not buy.recently, I asked her who is God and she said God is a spirit that lives in heaven and is on the water and he created everything from the the water.

Even though this sounds incoherent and funny, I don't expect such answer from a 4 years old girl.

Today, I called her to myself and ask her what of her mum and she answered "which one" I was shocked .

I proceeded to ask her how many mum does she have and she said "my mum dies long time ago and this one is her second mum" I was shocked to the bone.

So I separated her from her siblings and asked deeper questions even tho I didn't want her to feel scared. She also told me she had 2 othere siblings and called their names. Told me where she lived before and this is where I stopped.

I have always wanted to belive In Reincarnation and this is proof before my very eyes .

Guys what do you think and how do I handle this
It is a soulish activity don't worry she would forget about everything.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by darichlife: 10:25pm On May 30, 2023
GodWrites:

Reincarnation is real. Unfortunately, she will end up losing every memory of her past lives as she ages.

When I was still a kid I also remember telling my mom about my past lives.

But as I grow everything became hazy and I was even ashamed to talk about it cause it felt like I was crazy.

At such age children are very perceptive. Most of them can astral projects and lucid dreams without struggling as if it's their second nature.

Most also see being or entities that are not of our 3D reality.

But they lose most of these abilities and memories as they grow and get indoctrinated by man-made religion.

My advice will be to document as much information as possible. Show her when she's off age.

You have a special child in your hands.

Astral projection is not easily comprehended by kids. I want to believe that this girl has spiritual calling.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Crysthaniel(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2023
Little Children indeed have the ability to See beings not in our Dimension
i Remember me too its Real if they dont see they won't say
Am really Happy for the Rate at which people are Becoming more Conscious
The Way you can know if your Conscious level is improving is you not loosing Your Self confidence when learning New stuffs like This Even though it goes against your previous Beliefs
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Duru009(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2023
Rostikol:

You’re a very big fool. Ignorant, colonised mumu.

Does your useless brainwashed head have any intellectual capacity beyond seeking ‘deliverance’ - whatever the Fu.c.k that means?

You need JESUS !!!!!

You will give your life a meaning very soon...

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by frozen70(f): 11:01pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:
My first daughter happens to live with her mum and i only get to see her Like once a week or less.

I have noticed that when ever she talks to me on phone, she talks like an adult. She says things only an experienced person would say.for example, she called me to buy 3 cakes for her birthday and I questioned why.

She said because the last time I bought her cake was for her 1st birthday and I have to buy for all the years I did not buy.recently, I asked her who is God and she said God is a spirit that lives in heaven and is on the water and he created everything from the the water.

Even though this sounds incoherent and funny, I don't expect such answer from a 4 years old girl.

Today, I called her to myself and ask her what of her mum and she answered "which one" I was shocked .

I proceeded to ask her how many mum does she have and she said "my mum dies long time ago and this one is her second mum" I was shocked to the bone.

So I separated her from her siblings and asked deeper questions even tho I didn't want her to feel scared. She also told me she had 2 othere siblings and called their names. Told me where she lived before and this is where I stopped.

I have always wanted to belive In Reincarnation and this is proof before my very eyes .

She is a special child, however you need spiritual eyes to unravel who she is and her mission on earth

She needs to be protected because she has a lot to say

Keep your eyes on her pls

But you have to take her to a prayer house where more will be revealed about her
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by GodWrites: 11:03pm On May 30, 2023
Edusouls:
you talked so mature, and with very intuitive senses, am learning from u

I am flattered. Suffering does that to a person.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by omoyankee3(m): 11:22pm On May 30, 2023
Those with past lives are old souls, often enigmatic with deep wisdom/intuition and numerous episodes of deja vu. They are drawn towards certain eras in history and are usually loved by children and old people(those just coming into this plane of existence, and those about to leave respectively).

Most of the time, it's the fear of being misunderstood and the cares/worries of life that inhibits our past memories....but they are still expressed as lucid dreams.

GodWrites:

Reincarnation is real. Unfortunately, she will end up losing every memory of her past lives as she ages.

When I was still a kid I also remember telling my mom about my past lives.

But as I grow everything became hazy and I was even ashamed to talk about it cause it felt like I was crazy.

At such age children are very perceptive. Most of them can astral projects and lucid dreams without struggling as if it's their second nature.

Most also see being or entities that are not of our 3D reality.

But they lose most of these abilities and memories as they grow and get indoctrinated by man-made religion.

My advice will be to document as much information as possible. Show her when she's off age.

You have a special child in your hands.

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by ghettochild(m): 11:23pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:

She told u where those two siblings are... find them out...
Then u can believe on the reincarnation
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Smithwilliams826: 11:26pm On May 30, 2023
grin
taylor88:
Pikin wey I go leave run commot from house

If she block door I go brush am enter under fridge

All these people quoting me telling me I’m not a good father yen yen yen

How pikin wey you born go dey tell you she has two mothers and other siblings else where when no be say na group sex you take born am

OP don’t be deceived that pikin senior your grand mother

Carry the pikin go deposit as collateral use am borrow money from UBA

Next time you want to pour sperm inside your wife’s vagina pull out first taste the sperm for your tongue if the sperm taste shrine shrine you pour am for bed

Kuku beg her to dey give you sure odds

OP better be sleeping with cutlass in your hand any funny unusual breeze wey blow around 2am you machete immediately

You fit dey knack your wife thinking she’s sleeping one micro hand go just grab you for blockos
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Onionstew: 11:32pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:
Pikin wey I go leave run commot from house

If she block door I go brush am enter under fridge

All these people quoting me telling me I’m not a good father yen yen yen

How pikin wey you born go dey tell you she has two mothers and other siblings else where when no be say na group sex you take born am

OP don’t be deceived that pikin senior your grand mother

Carry the pikin go deposit as collateral use am borrow money from UBA

Next time you want to pour sperm inside your wife’s vagina pull out first taste the sperm for your tongue if the sperm taste shrine shrine you pour am for bed

Kuku beg her to dey give you sure odds

OP better be sleeping with cutlass in your hand any funny unusual breeze wey blow around 2am you machete immediately

You fit dey knack your wife thinking she’s sleeping one micro hand go just grab you for blockos

Bros no vex o, but you no well

grin grin
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Onionstew: 11:34pm On May 30, 2023
joceey:

Reincarnation is real my brother.

I was reincarnated too.. Its real. Dont be scared..
Ask her to direct you to her former location as she said... Guy, you fit make money for this matter i tell you.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Onionstew: 11:35pm On May 30, 2023
anthonyuncle:
if your story is true, you need to ask her more about the past life she's talking about now that she can still remember.
it'll help you and your family.

Very correct and keep us updated biko
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Onionstew: 11:39pm On May 30, 2023
Kinghenry1315:
As she grow older she will forget it was in the news a boy who claim to be lady Diana incarnate names his two son prince Henry and Harry check the news for more info the more you realize the better God is not going to throw any of his children in hell we reincarnate according to our behavior in past life some as animals or slowpoke that is your own hell there is judgement on earth you come back and face your karma
. Brov, can you please shed more light or direct me to a material i can read.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by PoliteActivist: 11:41pm On May 30, 2023
emmanuelpopson:
i am so surprised that people don't believe in reincarnation. if we look at it this way. almost all the elements on earth can be recycled. i came across a twitter handle about this same thing last year. this was posted by a WHITE LADY. the post had parents giving updates of their kids talking about their past lives, wars they witnessed, how they died, who they were and all. i was shocked seeing that, the post got over 200K comments and people still narrating their experiences on kids saying what they knew..

Well, reason people don't believe in reincarnation is because it makes no RATIONAL sense. People who do believe in reincarnation are IRRATIONAL. Our memories are stored in our brains. Even if someone is still alive you can wipe out parts of their memory by tampering with their brain to the extent that they no longer know who they are. This is someone ALIVE o! How much someone whose brain and body has been cremated or completed eaten up by worms!
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Onionstew: 11:42pm On May 30, 2023
In4matic:

You know very little my good friend

Yes o.

Op should go and read about John the baptist a reincarnate of Elijah or is it Elisha now...
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by GodHimself: 11:58pm On May 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKNOBbzXJpY

There are more unknown things about this world than what is known.

There are many verified cases of kids with memories of past lives online. Where the claims were verified and details of the past life were found to be accurate.

Seek knowledge sir. Don’t let ignorant people convince you she’s possessed.

kekakuz:

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by b3llo(m): 11:58pm On May 30, 2023
oloshun:
Most people don't believe but reincarnation is of the most real thing in life. For instance, as I type, my name is Babatunde, I might not remember everything about my past life, but I tell you, I remember 50% of it. To nail it, I remember the cause of my death and the face of the last nurse that was in the room in the last dying minutes. She was the same nurse when I was reborn 3 years after. I am still friend with the grandchildren of the friend that poisoned me to death in my past life. There are many of things I still remember. I had three wives in my past life and three of them are still mygrandmother's, and many more. Apart from age differences, my uncles and aunts still come to me for advices everytime. Lastly, I was a great Orisa worshipper in my past life, and I am still one now. My name was Olayiwola-Olosun then, my current name is still Olayiwola-Olosun.
this is deep. What year did you die in your first life? I hope you avoid such mistakes that lead to your death previously?
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by koladata(m): 1:45am On May 31, 2023
yes o I am, I used these two accounts depending on the computer I'm using. but how did you know? cheesy you refused to accept my pm
Nia69:
Are you Koladata? I need to know before sharing my opinion.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Kaniff: 1:54am On May 31, 2023
I have got a few questions for you

How does she talk to you like an adult ?

Can you give another example of an event where she talked with experience at most 2 more
How old is your daughter ?
What brought about the topic of " who God is "?
The answers she gave,were they accurate..I mean word for word ?
Why do you get to see her once in a week ?
Does she watch TV's a lot....cartoons, discovery documentaries and so on
Do you have her academic grade records from where she schools ?
Does she have elderly people around her ?
Can you give an example of a deeper question you asked her ?
Can people asked questions ?
What would describe her personality as ?
What's the difference between her age and her siblings ?
How religious/spiritually aware are you on a scale of 1-10?
Where did she tell you she lived in her past life ?
What are the names of her sibling ?
What tribe are you from ?..and her mum too ?
You always wanted to believe in reincarnation stories....,why ?

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS URGENTLY. THANK YOU
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Kaniff: 1:57am On May 31, 2023
In some places I asked personal unrelated questions. If you feel to keep it private for security reasons then kindly indicate on the particular questions. THANK YOU
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by chigo003(m): 3:05am On May 31, 2023
kekakuz:

Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment".

There is nothing like reincarnation. You need to pray for you daughter against familiar spirits. Apologies, but I think that's what it is.

Familiar spirits can tell events which occurred 1,000 years ago.

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by lexy2014: 3:23am On May 31, 2023
occfx:

Earth was a water planet, asteroids were created with all the human ingredients and was sent to smash the earth to create dry land and start rotation

tnx but how does this relate with the post i responded to
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Nobody: 4:34am On May 31, 2023
koladata:
yes o I am, I used these two accounts depending on the computer I'm using. but how did you know? cheesy you refused to accept my pm
Okay. You always mention me on threads like this. Did you check your spam messages? I've replied since you sent them.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Nobody: 4:51am On May 31, 2023
nokspos:
i saw an American documentary that further proves this, there's a reason why we have no clue about life after death, if we know we can come again , we might always end it fast or cut it short just to pick another life.... nia69
Interesting. I totally agree with the bolded. I've watched and read a few documentaries on reincarnation.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Kingjbase: 4:55am On May 31, 2023
There is no such thing as reincarnation. When we die we either go to the realm of light or the realm of darkness. In which there are different planes of each realms. But I say to you. She is possessed by a demonic spirit, and the real spirit of your young girl has being trapped somewhere. Most times this demonic spirit search for human beings to inhabit. And when this person dies they do look for another human being to possess their bodies. In so many cases the demon remains in the family, and so possess the descendants of a family, depending on the diety the family has being serving without them knowing sometimes. I advice to take her to deliverance in a proper church. So the demon within her doesn't destroy Gods approved destiny for her life
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by occfx: 5:21am On May 31, 2023
lexy2014:

tnx but how does this relate with the post i responded to

You were trying to prove that water was part of God habitat and not marine related. Scientifically, I am proving my own too... It's not clear if it was God's habitat but it was the origin of life. God only told us he stays in heaven but during creation, he came down to earth and landed on water, his spirit was moving across the waters for examination and cross examinations. May be or may be not, my opinion.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by ChronosMed: 5:29am On May 31, 2023
Op sir, listen there is nothing so special about about your child and what she's going through is not strange at all. Many have walked this path and many are still trailing it.

The idea that she'll forget everything with time is false or atleast not completely true, as there are many who can still give details of “their past lives" to a very high degree of accuracy even in their adulthood (Not 100% though)...

Contrary to what many have said here, Op, this is not reincarnation, it is called possession.
The person involved might not know they're possessed by an ancient spirit but a vast majority know that but try by all means to keep it secret immediately they begin to sense discrimination around, she'll stop telling you “her stories" when she sense your purpose for assessing her is to find proof an evil spirit is manipulating her.

There are two ways this is possible and the first needs human involvement while the second doesn't.
A.The first comes to play in cases where may be after marriage the couple stayed for years without a child and so they veered off to seek help from a native doctor, a mallam or any Spiritist and actually got the help, these kind of help always comes with baggages of troubles which your daughters case is one, let me summarize abeg
B. The second comes to play in cases where particular demonic kingdom(their are different kingdoms in the demonic, you've heard of queen of the coast before, that “coast" is a territory and is under a queen and this coast is a kind of kingdom among many other cadres) has a mission but to execute the mission there has to be an “incarnate" of one of them, and that happens by a very strange demonic intelligence where a spirit attaches itself to an unborn child after monitoring the mother...
This thing is too complicated to be understood by a carnal man, I'm trying as much as I can to break it to the understanding of a common man In short, your daughter needs deliverance

Watch this to the end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpBkCObPdlU

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by nokspos: 5:31am On May 31, 2023
If we reach our spiritual goal in life, we might not come back as human, we might move to a higher being. The concept is simple, the model looks clean and reusable, it looks more like a giant object-oriented programing principle. we were living comfortably in our father dick, we were forced out to the womb, after 9month of living comfortably in the womb, we were forced out to life, if the child knows there's a life better than the womb, he or she might end it quick leading to a premature child, after 90 years or 100 years in life, we would be forced out again to a place you and i don't know just like that child in the womb doesn't know. I guess only the older spiritually inclined human moves to another phase after death while the younger people come back till they get it right. but se this fuel scarcity no go kill person before time like this.

Nia69:
Interesting. I totally agree with the bolded. I've watched and read a few documentaries on reincarnation.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Iykenuwa(m): 5:50am On May 31, 2023
Rostikol:

SHUT UP. IGNORAMUS. IS THAT THE ONE YOUR MONEY-GRABBING PASTOR TOLD YOU?

You sound very bitter. Am I the cause of your frustration? 🫤
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by ti4c: 6:17am On May 31, 2023
I think it's real, especially when it comes to kids. Please don't make her scared or feel like she's possessed and don't let anyone make her feel different.

Go on YouTube and you will find many people (especially white people) with the same experience.

Explore this with.

kekakuz:

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Nobody: 6:39am On May 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

So what's the purpose of the president presiding over anybody. The writer of ecclesiastical has it right - all is vanity. You live then you die and in due time it'll become like you and your era never existed! And that cycle just keep repeating - to what end??
You're right at the end it's all vanity upon vanity but that is why most advance country keep records of people's lives whether their lives was good or notorious, unfortunately we have not adopt that culture here fully, despite all the technology available ...well if you look deeply you would realize the earth is a market place, people come, go and all is forgotten like it never happened, as to what end, well that's is left for the infinite intelligence to tell us, even existence is a miracle on it's own.. like I always tell someone the only thing that has not changed over the decade is how we humans look, everyother thing has been upgraded. Our mobile phone use to be a big man thing in the 80's especially with their funny looking antenna, but that is not the case now, life is on the verge of constant improvement.

2 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:00am On May 31, 2023
Prechgold1180:
I do believe in reincarnation

With time and current economy of Nigeria

Her brain go return to factory reset

She go forget about her past life

Lmaoooo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.