Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Nl Spiritual Help Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nl Spiritual Help Thread (183 Views)

I Get Strange Feelings After Seeking Spiritual Help In Cherubim And Seraphim Ch / Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye / I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nl Spiritual Help Thread by LikeAking: 3:01am On May 30, 2023
If you have the spiritual gifts or know a legit spiritualist, kindly help NL members in need.

I believe we have lots of them on NL..

All religions are welcomed.

All Beliefs are welcomed.

If you have a gift, help people with it.... ASAP
Re: Nl Spiritual Help Thread by LikeAking: 3:09am On May 30, 2023
Yesterday, I dreamt were I travel to the USA, and went clubbing/fun seeking with some people. The sad part is in that dream I later found my self in another part of the club, lets say out side the club. Then I saw my self at the gate of the club, then outside, outside in another.

I now remembered, I have to go back to the club, but I was unable to find my way back.

When I turned back, the whole club setting has changed to another setting. I tried finding my way back, but kept on meeting lots of obstacles.

I saw my self scaling an uncompleted and it became harder as I tried... Then I woke up from the dream.
Re: Nl Spiritual Help Thread by LikeAking: 3:13am On May 30, 2023
Its not the first time I am having a dream where I was in a good place and all of a sudden it changed to a terrible place filled with obstacles.

Make we leave dream, my own life no just balance at all, and I know many people on NL are suffering the same.

I am not supposed to be were I am today...
Re: Nl Spiritual Help Thread by LikeAking: 3:15am On May 30, 2023
Please solutions only...

No come here to hype your religion or attack another.

Let the good works of your religions speak for themselves.
Re: Nl Spiritual Help Thread by woginid967: 5:09am On May 30, 2023
I have spiritual gifts but when I used it for Free, I was betrayed and ridiculed and forgotten by those I helped.

Now it's no longer free

1 Like

Re: Nl Spiritual Help Thread by LikeAking: 2:11pm On May 30, 2023
woginid967:
I have spiritual gifts but when I used it for Free, I was betrayed and ridiculed and forgotten by those I helped.

Now it's no longer free

Ok, so how will people see your gifts?
Re: Nl Spiritual Help Thread by Dtruthspeaker: 3:44pm On May 30, 2023
woginid967:

Now it's no longer free

grin hahahahahaha hoo! grin
Re: Nl Spiritual Help Thread by LikeAking: 4:15pm On May 30, 2023
Enter here!
Re: Nl Spiritual Help Thread by elated177: 5:11pm On May 30, 2023
What happened to your og gods of the land?

I laugh in Igbo language.

LikeAking:
You don't make noise, you don't brag.. Your rivers water the earth.

OG Gods.

LikeAking:
Great God's of our land.

LikeAking:
Follow the unflicking light of trado religion...

LikeAking:
OG God's.

I hail una..

I laugh in Mbaise.

LikeAking:
Discover your root..

Trado worship is the way...

Remember these:

elated177:
Follow Africa? What is follow Africa? Is Africa now a person? Has Africa become a god?

Three pages of nothing tangible.

elated177:
You want to talk about roots and going back to your roots? Oukei! What does Africa mean? Start from there first before you talk about your root. Who named you Africa? Is the word "Africa" your language?

Mr origin, how is Africa you? What does Africa mean in your language?

Don't worry. I know my root.

I laugh in Japanese. You say?

LikeAking:
We don't teach about our religion here.

The Gods will communicate that to you directly if you're are genuinely interested.

When the student is ready the teacher will show up.

Real OG God's.

How far?

LikeAking:
The real power is here.
Re: Nl Spiritual Help Thread by LikeAking: 5:33pm On May 30, 2023
elated177:
What happened to your og gods of the land?

I laugh in Igbo language.

I laugh in Mbaise.

Remember these:

I laugh in Japanese. You say?

How far?

Dey play.

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's CHOSEN Presents "GOD That Does What No Man Can Do". / Jesus Baby Or Baddie? Which One Are You? / Advise To My Churchgoers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.