Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures (3013 Views)

Biden Announces US Presidential Delegation To Attend Tinubu's Inauguration / How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by idealogical: 6:00am On May 30, 2023
U.S. Mission Nigeria

@USinNigeria
@SecFudge
and U.S. Presidential Delegation members were honored to meet President Tinubu today. As Africa’s largest democracy and economy, Nigeria’s success is the world’s success.

5 Likes

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by Dpen11(f): 6:02am On May 30, 2023
This Americans will keep following a country that don't know the rightful way,and act like they didn't know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:04am On May 30, 2023
A soldier were sent alongside incase kidnappers want to show themselves
Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by Ihateheadslamer: 6:05am On May 30, 2023
Hopefully, there's no CIA among them to query tinubu about is involvement in cocaine sniffing business in the United state of America tongue
Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by JASONjnr(m): 6:10am On May 30, 2023
It doesn't change the fact that the entire world is in the know that Tinubu didn't win this election. He stole it.

2 Likes

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by fuckJones(f): 6:11am On May 30, 2023
no go rush pay school feels, tinunu fit declare free education today

5 Likes

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by beerfraud: 6:12am On May 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Hopefully, there's no CIA among them to query tinubu about is involvement in cocaine sniffing business in the United state of America tongue
stale

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by donbachi(m): 6:13am On May 30, 2023
Councillors in America

3 Likes

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by Rodimi20000000: 6:14am On May 30, 2023
they are behind most evils that happen to Nigeria because they can be bought at any price to destroy their host community just like the juuus are the problems across the world today. They even claim to be juuu extract,like the swines in Ukraine.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by money121(m): 6:15am On May 30, 2023
Dpen11:
This Americans will keep following a country that don't know the rightful way,and act like they didn't know.
Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by money121(m): 6:15am On May 30, 2023
Seen

Congrat jagaban

6 Likes

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by beerfraud: 6:16am On May 30, 2023
JASONjnr:
It doesn't change the fact that the entire world is in the know that Tinubu didn't win this election. He stole it.
boring

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by Offpointng: 6:22am On May 30, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:

Illiterate

3 Likes

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by Shigishege2: 6:54am On May 30, 2023
Hahahahah grin this thing go pain wailing wailers well well

1 Like

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by Shigishege2: 6:56am On May 30, 2023
Dpen11:
you wan kill yourself because of that?

1 Like

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by LagosEmir: 6:57am On May 30, 2023
Low budget politicians because they didn't rate Tinubu at all

This are probably level 8 officers in the civil service settings .
Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by plaindealer: 6:59am On May 30, 2023
donbachi:
Councillors in America

Illiterate.
Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by Dpen11(f): 7:00am On May 30, 2023
Shigishege2:
you wan kill yourself because of that?

Can't tell if that was a question or you are directly referring to yourself 🤪

1 Like

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by plaindealer: 7:12am On May 30, 2023
Good to see happy faces everywhere, the positive vibes, goodwill, joy, and happiness all the way.

This is by far the best inauguration ever.

Sign of great things to come.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by plaindealer: 7:16am On May 30, 2023
The whole world is so happy for #BAT#NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by blowjohn(m): 7:33am On May 30, 2023
JASONjnr:

grin grin
It doesn't change the fact that u cheat, lie, beat traffic, chase after women as a citizen

1 Like

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2023
Offpointng:

Illiterate
what's wrong with all these kids insulting their fathers, professor with this insult, you will not grow, so shall it be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by plaindealer: 7:55am On May 30, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
what's wrong with all these kids insulting their fathers, professor with this insult, you will not grow, so shall it be

ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
your papa na oloriburuku, na Ogun go kill you and TINUBU. Omoale jatijati. Your mama was fck by Ape, if it's a lie, upload your picture like I did. Eranko. Aye Iwo at TINUBU konii daa fun Iwo ati TINUBU

What else is new?

Was I even talking to this disgusting nuisance?
Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2023
plaindealer:

What else is new?

Was I even talking to this disgusting nuisance?

thankGod the curse is following you already, you sleep with it, it's following you everywhere you go. It give me joy.
Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by adekolaelect(m): 8:01am On May 30, 2023
Dpen11:
Yinmu!!!!!!! Tue.

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by plaindealer: 8:06am On May 30, 2023
Statement from President Joe Biden Sending Warm Wishes on the Occasion of President Tinubu’s Inauguration in Nigeria

BRIEFING ROOM
STATEMENTS AND RELEASES
On behalf of the people of the United States, I send warm wishes to the government and people of Nigeria as they inaugurate a new President. My administration has worked to strengthen ties between the United States and Nigeria, and I look forward to continuing this work with President Tinubu to support economic growth, advance security, and promote respect for human rights. The people-to-people connections between our two countries run particularly deep, nurtured by a vibrant Nigerian Diaspora in the United States. As we further deepen our partnership with Nigeria, I look forward to drawing even more on the ideas and energy of this dynamic connection between our countries. As Africa’s largest democracy and economy, Nigeria’s success is the world’s success. Elected leaders owe it to their people to show that democracy can deliver for their needs. And the United States will continue to work closely with Nigeria, as a friend and partner, to deliver a more peaceful and prosperous future for our world.

###

Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by Figger(m): 8:11am On May 30, 2023
Rodimi20000000:

I can see so many Nigerians here insulting their country,this will happen because the west has provided a false abode of security for them where they can hide behind their phones to talk down on their fatherland. The eastern part of Nigeria is where my studies told me those perverts reside just like the people of Benghazi in Libya,they spread hatred about their country and their leader until the evil west came in through them to destroy the once most prosperous country in Africa. Now these venomous people of Igbo extraction if I am not mistaken are here slandering their country just because their man didn't win an election where he came third. These are the people who misrepresent Africa especially Nigeria wherever they go. They deal in drugs,rape, counterfeiting of anything including medicine Which consequences are dire for the users. Anyone need to find out about the Igbo ethnic group in Nigeria,they are behind most evils that happen to Nigeria because they can be bought at any price to destroy their host community just like the juuus are the problems across the world today. They even claim to be juuu extract,like the swines in Ukraine.
if you're this fixated about the Igbos, why is it still difficult for adamant nonentities like u to let them go their separate ways. Is it by force to stay in an abusive union?
Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by AfonjaScud: 9:16am On May 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Your people tarnishes the image of nigeria with drugs crime all over the world.
In drugs running, you lead, others follow. Stop crying foul over Tinubu's issue of over 3 decades.
Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by favour32(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2023
Rodimi20000000:

I can see so many Nigerians here insulting their country,this will happen because the west has provided a false abode of security for them where they can hide behind their phones to talk down on their fatherland. The eastern part of Nigeria is where my studies told me those perverts reside just like the people of Benghazi in Libya,they spread hatred about their country and their leader until the evil west came in through them to destroy the once most prosperous country in Africa. Now these venomous people of Igbo extraction if I am not mistaken are here slandering their country just because their man didn't win an election where he came third. These are the people who misrepresent Africa especially Nigeria wherever they go. They deal in drugs,rape, counterfeiting of anything including medicine Which consequences are dire for the users. Anyone need to find out about the Igbo ethnic group in Nigeria,they are behind most evils that happen to Nigeria because they can be bought at any price to destroy their host community just like the juuus are the problems across the world today. They even claim to be juuu extract,like the swines in Ukraine.
Do you want the heads of igbos?
Your president_elect has been sworn in as president.
Yet,you are not satisfied.
What do you want?
Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by fuckJones(f): 9:25am On May 30, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Nigeria soldier are better than American soldiers
Re: American Presidential Delegation With President Tinubu. Pictures by santos247(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2023
Where is the Russian delegation to the inauguration?
Oh, Probably delegated the job to Cyril Ramaphosa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback To When A Lagosian Celebrated Julius Berger Sign(photo) / Newsweek: Abuja Is The 18th World's Most Expensive City / Igodomidogo Bomb Blast - (grammar Senator)patrick Obahiagbon Latest Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.