Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers (13012 Views)

Akwa Ibom Recruitment Of 10,000 Teachers 2021: How To Apply / FG To Recruit 5,000 Unemployed Nigerians Under BRISIN / Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:09am On May 30, 2023
Abia State Governor, Alex Otti has announced that his administration intends to employ a minimum of 5,000 teachers to address the shortage in primary and secondary schools.
In his inaugural speech at the Umuahia Township Stadium on Monday, Otti disclosed his administration’s plan to employ at least 5,000 teachers to address the shortage in primary and secondary schools. He stated that this was part of his administration’s commitment to rebuilding the school system, which would produce quality students that would be relevant to the needs of modern society.
The governor also noted that he would work with his team and relevant stakeholders within the next month to design an appropriate framework for the recruitment process. The governor emphasized that young graduates in education, science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, as well as those willing to serve in rural communities, would be given priority.

The governor also noted that he would work with his team and relevant stakeholders within the next month to design an appropriate framework for the recruitment process. The governor emphasized that young graduates in education, science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, as well as those willing to serve in rural communities, would be given priority.
It must also be stated that under our government, teachers shall never be shabbily treated as reportedly had been the custom in the past.

“The paucity of infrastructure in our educational system shall be addressed stridently.”

Meanwhile, Otti has also declared a state of emergency on refuse disposal and waste management in Umuahia and Aba, the commercial nerve centre of the state. He emphasized that a healthy urban environment would be a top priority for his government and has directed the State Environmental Protection Agency to evacuate all refuse heaps within the two cities.

The governor has also announced that his administration will commence the payment of May salaries and pensions to all civil servants and retirees in the next few days.

“There shall be no more distinction between the so-called ‘core’ and ‘non-core’ civil servants in the state.

“From June, all salary and pension obligations of the state would be settled by the 28th of every month.

My commitment during my campaigns to pay off all outstanding salary and pension arrears remains sacrosanct.

“Within the next one week, I shall set up appropriate mechanisms to ensure that all legitimate employees and retirees are identified and paid their due entitlements,” Otti said.

Governor Otti emerged victorious in the March 18 governorship election under the banner of the Labour Party.

Source: https://punchng.com/otti-plans-to-recruit-5000-teachers/?amp

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by colonelwealth(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
Abia State Governor, Alex Otti has announced that his administration intends to employ a minimum of 5,000 teachers to address the shortage in primary and secondary schools.
In his inaugural speech at the Umuahia Township Stadium on Monday, Otti disclosed his administration’s plan to employ at least 5,000 teachers to address the shortage in primary and secondary schools. He stated that this was part of his administration’s commitment to rebuilding the school system, which would produce quality students that would be relevant to the needs of modern society.

It must also be stated that under our government, teachers shall never be shabbily treated as reportedly had been the custom in the past.

“The paucity of infrastructure in our educational system shall be addressed stridently.”

Meanwhile, Otti has also declared a state of emergency on refuse disposal and waste management in Umuahia and Aba, the commercial nerve centre of the state. He emphasized that a healthy urban environment would be a top priority for his government and has directed the State Environmental Protection Agency to evacuate all refuse heaps within the two cities.

The governor has also announced that his administration will commence the payment of May salaries and pensions to all civil servants and retirees in the next few days.

“There shall be no more distinction between the so-called ‘core’ and ‘non-core’ civil servants in the state.

“From June, all salary and pension obligations of the state would be settled by the 28th of every month.

My commitment during my campaigns to pay off all outstanding salary and pension arrears remains sacrosanct.

“Within the next one week, I shall set up appropriate mechanisms to ensure that all legitimate employees and retirees are identified and paid their due entitlements,” Otti said.

Governor Otti emerged victorious in the March 18 governorship election under the banner of the Labour Party.

Source: https://punchng.com/otti-plans-to-recruit-5000-teachers/?amp

Correct move....more grace Gov.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by Samfloxin(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2023
I pray you continue this good development especially recruitment. I don't want to hear that you abandoned it

28 Likes

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by Hezmatosky: 2:31pm On May 30, 2023
What will they eat in the morning?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by micgray100(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2023
F
Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by WiszyFraud: 2:32pm On May 30, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by RacistProudIgbo: 2:32pm On May 30, 2023
My Land my joy, carry on Sir. We at nkpo/ikwere village ABA..PH road are With you.

7 Likes

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by Brunosamel(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2023
This is what I'm talking about Abia is the luckiest State in this election. I wish them luck

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by bestman09(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2023
Keep your plans to your chest and give us action. Let the recruiting start immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by Judolisco(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2023
If a country must work, then everyone of age must be working... I'm yet to see a state governor that will make farming attractive and pay for it as a full time job.... Everybody go jst dey recruit teachers... Now you'll see people that ran away from teaching job during Nysc getting dis opportunities and slots...

4 Likes

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by oluwaseyi0: 2:33pm On May 30, 2023
the problem is not recruiting or not

the real issue is is there a concrete failproof plan to continuously pay them
not after first 6 month salaray, they will be unable to pay them going forward

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by VoiceofReal(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2023
No issues baba
Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by DaddyJapan(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2023
Action Governor.

Otti has clearly hit the floor running. Quite unlike some people we know... grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by beerfraud: 2:33pm On May 30, 2023
Misplaced priority

2 Likes

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by VoiceofReal(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2023
prof politics

1 Like

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by Chikeluba25(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2023
Soludo hs set alot of pace

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by PNomsule: 2:35pm On May 30, 2023
No be to recruit, him go fit pay?! Awon hit the ground running 🏃‍♂️

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by sofeo(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2023
Alright
Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by richidinho(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2023
My commitment during my campaigns to pay off all outstanding salary and pension arrears remains sacrosanct

People's mandate, Adeleke is doing well, you will do well as well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by PNomsule: 2:36pm On May 30, 2023
DaddyJapan:
Action Governor.

Otti has clearly hit the floor running. Quite unlike some people we know... grin

Ground*
Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by fredoooooo: 2:36pm On May 30, 2023
Good one sir... make sure you increase their welfare too.
We aren't against any party jus make sure you dow ell for your people..
May God bless nd help Mr president and the governors.
Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by clockwisereport: 2:37pm On May 30, 2023
Otti ndi Abia. You are doing well sir
Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by lastmessenger: 2:37pm On May 30, 2023
I hope there is money to pay them?

1 Like

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by bro4u: 2:37pm On May 30, 2023
Please someone close to Alex Otti should remind him of the corpers serving in Abia cry Abia doesn't pay corps members which is very bad. Doing that alone will get him massive support from the youths both Abians and non Abians
Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by 1opinion: 2:38pm On May 30, 2023
beerfraud:
Misplaced priority
Explain more...
Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by ubest1(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2023
This is how governance start, well prepared not a tired old man just open his mouth wide ''subsidy is over'' without any pin on ground or any measure, Abia is about to compete with brighter states in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:39pm On May 30, 2023
Ahhh...

I dont know if Abia is owing teachers ooo but please instead of news employees, Baba use the money pay old salaries with pensioners too na

2 Likes

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by OzedFiction: 2:41pm On May 30, 2023
smiley
Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by edogu(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2023
He should first of all clear the backlog of salaries before talking of engaging new ones.

1 Like

Re: Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers by JoshTim: 2:43pm On May 30, 2023
ubest1:
This is how governance start, well prepared not a tired old man just open his mouth wide ''subsidy is over'' without any pin on ground or any measure, Abia is about to compete with brighter states in Nigeria

And you have father at home?...

Do you know the implications of what Otti tends to do?

Have you bothered to ask the implications of this move?
What are the cost implications?
What are the revenue sources?
What are the potential opportunities to drive this cost?

Na you be the mad man. You dey do kabakaba anyhow...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cummins Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Getting Ready For Job Interview – How To Keep Calm / Unilever 2011 Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.