Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) (41295 Views)

Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo / Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by benjackugo: 4:29pm On May 30, 2023
Nigeria's President, Bola Tinubu and his wife, Remi Tinubu entertained their fans with their amazing dance steps at the presidential inaugural ball held at the State House Conference Center in Abuja on Monday, IGBERETV reports.

https://igberetvnews.com/1446006/check-dance-step-remi-bola-tinubu-photo/

58 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by internationalman(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2023
Hmmm

At this point it would be foolish of me to keep on being pained for our stolen mandate. While I'm putting my pain aside and hoping our mandate is restored soon, I'm so hoping and praying his presidency brings unprecedented progress, prosperity, favour, equality, opportunities, improvement in healthcare, security of lives and properties and many more...

I also hope he doesn't appoint people that would jeopardize his government; that's where it all usually goes wrong...

So Mr President, take off your shirt cause you are about to sweat for the work you about to start doing.

Nigeria is like a piece of farmland that has not been cultivated for so long, so in order to bring the crops to life twice ten times as work is needed. That's why we needed physically fit candidate..

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by taylor88(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2023
Most times I imagine how Tinubu face go be if he wan cum during sex

He go resemble monkey

22 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2023
Congratulations to them can't hate for too long.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by internationalman(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by taylor88(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by derecho(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2023
Kikikiki... She's unhappy deep within.
Imagine trying to explain and sermonize to someone who caught you with a stolen good.

Someone even referred to her as a "useless woman" who has been fraudulent from her teaching days

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by yarimo(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2023
grin grin grin

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Ihateheadslamer: 5:05pm On May 30, 2023
Pablo Escobat will never fail to disappoints tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Brainlight: 7:32pm On May 30, 2023
THE MAN ... NO FIT DO COMMON BREAK DANCE OR MOON WALKING ... SELF .... MTCHEEEEEEW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Zico5(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2023
My president, Jagaban of Africa. My love for this man is second to none. The main man that nothing can move. The commander in chief of armed forces. May your reign be peaceful.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Femisol(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2023
If I can see Tinubu tonight one-on-one 85% of my life problems will be solved

16 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Ademola47(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2023
Lovely ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Habila525: 7:33pm On May 30, 2023
Beautifull

3 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Omoawoke: 7:33pm On May 30, 2023
angry

Obidients get two different branch

1. Regular obidients: these ones have moved on since after election and focused on things more important

2. Obidiotss: these branch of obidients are terrible, losers, shameless wailers, delusional, dense, pathetic liars, venomous, vengeful, shallow, ugly, short sighted, tribal bigots, empty headed, myopic, hateful, envious, bitter, low IQ, ignorant, dull, hunchback, village local champions

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by DBossNG(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2023
Hmm....
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Lovenorth: 7:34pm On May 30, 2023
For God's sake what is the relationship between this so-called dance move and governance? I think we should be talking about serious issues that have to do with Nigeria's development

2 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by kunlesehan(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2023
Wow!

The BAT moves.

Interesting days ahead.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Demonicide(f): 7:35pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

He go resemble monkey

Bad belle dem don take xes swear for you. You no see better thing imagine na xes.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by GeneralPula: 7:35pm On May 30, 2023
The dance was cute..

It’s easy to know when theirs love between couples..

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by N3TRAL: 7:35pm On May 30, 2023
Every bachelor should find a wife like OluRemi Tinubu!

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by NinjaMetahuman: 7:35pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

He go resemble monkey
imagine what you are using your life to imagine.

Your life must be really sad. cry

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by schoolboymatt(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

He go resemble monkey
get sense na

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by ShenTeh(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2023
I am very worried for my country Nigeria.

Most times Baba no even dey aware of his surroundings.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Stanislause94: 7:35pm On May 30, 2023
Agbado moves grin

Person hold tinubu for back, look well
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2023
Presidential couple wey sabi
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by updatechange(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2023
This nosa guy Dey try sha… him pics na dye💯

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General Buratai's Convoy Involved In An Accident / We’ll Not Allow Meddling Into Our Affairs – FG Warns US Others / Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.