Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police (72753 Views)

4 ESN Members Arrested In Imo While Planting Explosives At Military Checkpoin / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested / Photos Of Gang Members Arrested With Boko Haram Commander In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by veekid(m): 7:07am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:
GSM made a mistake.

He could have taken out Auxiliary without noise.

One of the skills of military rule. They send you back to God
happney65
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by ahaz: 7:07am On May 31, 2023
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by HacheNoire: 7:08am On May 31, 2023
Pipefitter:

Yes I get your point but all I'm trying to say is that not all politicians are interested in taking out anyone for any reason.

When you don’t know those that called the shots, how do you know those involved. All you can point out is the government or just one likely suspect who will never be prosecuted.
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Pipefitter: 7:11am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

When you don’t know those that called the shots, how do you know those involved. All you can point out is the government or just one likely suspect who will never be prosecuted.

You don't don't seem to get the point. I'm off
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Kukutenla: 7:14am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

And you started the argument like you were well informed.

When you tender an apology for insulting my highly esteemed personality, I will start educating you.
No
The insult stands. Makinde did the right thing and your here just spilled trash claiming he should have committed murder since he's "government" and can get away with it.
In your shallow mind, you went on to mention MKO, Kudirat, Funsho Williams, Bola Ige, JK( a sitting US president who was killed by "government" according to you) and MLK.
This led me to say you know nothing about how decent societies operates and I'm firm in my conviction about that.
Saudi is a monarchy. US didn't take out anyone. At least not on their soil. Russia has never owned up to killing anyone. Most of what you hear is Western propaganda for ignorant people like you.
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by HacheNoire: 7:17am On May 31, 2023
Kukutenla:

No
The insult stands. Makinde did the right thing and your here just spilled trash claiming he should have committed murder since he's "government" and can get away with it.
In your shallow mind, you went on to mention MKO, Kudirat, Funsho Williams, Bola Ige, JK( a sitting US president who was killed by "government" according to you) and MLK.
This led me to say you know nothing about how decent societies operates and I'm firm in my conviction about that.
Saudi is a monarchy. US didn't take out anyone. At least not on their soil. Russia has never owned up to killing anyone. Most of what you hear is Western propaganda for ignorant people like you.

Who killed Jamal Kashoogi?
Who killed Princess Diana?
Who killed Jeffrey Epstein?
Who killed Luther King?

Keep explaining what’s not, when the whole world know what happened.
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Hassanmaye(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2023
maasoap:

This one is still in sifia pain grin grin grin
Education lasted 100 years in the so called south west, Why are they behaving like animals? Anywhere you heard man sleep with his daughter Don't read the content its the south west. Aiye confraternity and agberos
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by happney65: 7:30am On May 31, 2023
veekid:
happney65

No mind this one jare. Talk is cheap. undecided
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Sladotun(m): 7:35am On May 31, 2023
A day after Swearing in..
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by saysugar(m): 7:54am On May 31, 2023
Patriotsleague:

The guy said you talk like a kid, and he is right. Makinde will be doing himself a disservice to get his hands so dirty, even if auxillary can't fight back, the street talks, the conspiracy will be eventually exposed. JFK was killed by the mob. MLK times are different from today.
lol ,mob? Who are the mob, the guy knows what he is saying, may u not enter government whala, but makinde will never use that style because of his background, they would have advice him sef, if u know the kind plot ajimobi set for oriyomi hamza,u will know government operate
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:58am On May 31, 2023
osuofia2:

Stop wasting your time arguing with that boy. He should know that auxillary time is up, is he telling us that the police are not aware that auxillary stocked piled arms and ammunitions? If auxillary was to be in good book of GSM I am 100% sure the police would have never invaded his house. That should tell him something. Let the boy go and read the story of Gana ex Benue militia.
As it is now, auxillary is now an enemy of the state. His fate is in the hands of GSM. He can make auxillary never to step foot in Oyo state till the expiration of his tenure. That is how fukking powerful the government is
even with what was display there, even at the end of his tenure auxiliary era as ended. No one will want to his hand dirty with him again
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Chetas81(m): 8:01am On May 31, 2023
Gajagojo:

And he does not have family members?
You have been watching too many films
You just take people out like that and continue to eat amala in peace?
because his family enjoyed his criminal activities.omo Nigeria
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Okhuadams(m): 8:03am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:
GSM made a mistake.

He could have taken out Auxiliary without noise.

One of the skills of military rule. They send you back to God
While God send them to the devil
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by MrUchenna1(m): 8:06am On May 31, 2023
Lagos and Ogun state should take note
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by MrAgbako: 8:08am On May 31, 2023
M4A1carbine:
All these Boyz dey here and FULANi Herdsmen are killing their people like Cows in the same OYO?...Spits

Anyway, I know that 'Auxillary' is being hounded because he worked against Governor Makinde, as a typical sophisticated Agbadorian. You can't just TRUST them..spits

Just like Ganduje, auxiliary, has been used by APC to betray Makinde, but they failed. Now they have abandoned him...this life sef...

Trust the sophisticated people at your own peril... grin

8 more years to wail and cry over Yoruba matter and rewarded with high BP
You amadiogha potopoto sad east citizen😂
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by benqo01(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2023
osuofia2:

Stop wasting your time arguing with that boy. He should know that auxillary time is up, is he telling us that the police are not aware that auxillary stocked piled arms and ammunitions? If auxillary was to be in good book of GSM I am 100% sure the police would have never invaded his house. That should tell him something. Let the boy go and read the story of Gana ex Benue militia.
As it is now, auxillary is now an enemy of the state. His fate is in the hands of GSM. He can make auxillary never to step foot in Oyo state till the expiration of his tenure. That is how fukking powerful the government is

WHO IS EVEN TRYING D GOVT,AN INDIVIDUAL CANT EVEN FIGHT THE GOVT WHERE WILL HE GET THE RESOURCES?

D GOVT GOT ALL RESOURCES TO GET ANYONE AT ANYTIME AND EVEN TO ELIMINATE WHO QUESTIONS DEM?
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Csleek: 8:20am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

They have a special way of doing it, and even when all hands point to them, they have special ways of frustrating investigation.

For example, take a look at Jeffrey Epstein, dude dies in prison with the camera leading to his cell faulty 🤣

How about Jamal Kashoogi and Bola Ige? Jamal even interests me the most. All the evidences were available and just prosecution was left, and they buried case.

After God, the government is next. Those guys can do and undo.

If they refuse to believe how powerful and corny the government can be then allow them continue in their mu$mu- ness
No dey explain to them
Make them dey choose ignorance

1 Like

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by benqo01(m): 8:24am On May 31, 2023
PEOPLE DO SAY AFTER GOD IS GOVT ABEG NO LET GOVT HANDLE YA MATTER IT IS FINISHED!!!!

U MUST BE HIGH IF U THINK D GOVT CANT GET U LOL HOW MANY RESOURCES U GET AS AN INDIVIDUAL?

DONT FUKING JOKE WITH D GOVT U SEE DIS PARTICULAR GUY NA SMALL TIN INFACT SOMEONE FROM HIS CLIQUE CAN EVEN FINISH HIM OFF

U DRY WHYNE GOVT NI ?

U CANT WIN GOVT ABEG WHO U WAN RUN GO MEET LOL STOP PLAYING

1 Like

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by JIBO4REAL(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2023
kingsceemark:
Buhari entered in to power Boko Haram starts their terrorist madness, Tinubu just entered yesterday Yoruba people terrorists don start their own madness, Nigeria security forces should wipe all of them off

Flat head get sense
You are old enough to be called father
You can cut the bigotry course

1 Like

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by plumcomm: 8:45am On May 31, 2023
AustineE1:
whats the difference between 'Auxiliary' and MC Oloumo,both are bloody street gangsters with government patronage....MC Oloumo has now moved base to Abuja but 'Abuja No be Lagos',if he do anyhow e go see anyhow.
Evil politicians keep arming these b*stards at the detriment of the innocent masses.
they are way better than MNK,dunce.
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by ogmask: 9:06am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

I just remembered Jamal Kashoogi’s murder, did that also happen in the 1800’s, despite the evidences, pictures and cam recordings.

I will reinstate again, you have no idea about the capabilities of the government.

It will happen, and case will be buried!

My brother pls leave those kids alone. You have educated them enough.
People are talking of high profile killings those children are busy talking rubbish. Who is auxiliary that Makinde couldn't take out quietly? Auxiliary, A nobody is the person they are sweating on. Children who have refused to learn from history. Brother just Waka pass dem and use your time for better things. They don't deserve the lecture you have given them.

3 Likes

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Kukutenla: 9:20am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

Who killed Jamal Kashoogi?
Who killed Princess Diana?
Who killed Jeffrey Epstein?
Who killed Luther King?

Keep explaining what’s not, when the whole world know what happened.

Jamal's killer is unknown
Diana died in a car accident
Epstein's was inconclusive but primary investigation pointed to suicide
Luther King was murdered by James Earl Ray
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Clinghton: 9:21am On May 31, 2023
This one na community gangster.
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Gajagojo: 9:54am On May 31, 2023
Depressed101:
bro people like him have come and gone, he will not be the first or last.. When the govt is against you there's nothing you can do. And HE DESERVES what's coming to him.
The issue here is Makinde and Auxiliary

Why will Makinde kill him?
For what reason?
Did Agberoism start with Auxiliary in SW Nigeria . Will killing him end it.?
How many people have been assassinated in Nigeria because they were a problem to GOVERNMENT?
It is often personal. Most killings you hear are personal or political not by the government.
When government kill they don't hide
Makinde has no personal problem with him and no logical reason to kill him.What will be gain?I

If he kills him how easy is it to hide the fact that the killing came from him?
And then can be protect his own family from reprisals from Auxiliary sympathisers?

It is a childish suggestion
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by HacheNoire: 9:55am On May 31, 2023
Kukutenla:

Jamal's killer is unknown
Diana died in a car accident
Epstein's was inconclusive but primary investigation pointed to suicide
Luther King was murdered by James Earl Ray

I have been told on this thread not to respond to arguments again but I will do this last one.

You said Jamal killers are unknown, a man who died inside Saudi embassy in Turkey with picture and cam footages of his killers. It’s always unknown, and shocking that even when the world knows where it came from, you don’t know.

Diana died in a car accident? I guess that’s why the Brit’s were taunting King Charles few weeks ago with Diana’s picture. You seem to know more than the Brits, and it’s shocking.

Epstein died of suicide and why camera leadimg to his cell all went faulty. He committed suicide at a time when his cronies were being investigated. You don’t need to told somethings, before you reach conclusion.

And for Luther King, James was just a sacrificial goat. Every black activist in the United States knows that. They just had to find an image to cover up to suppress Blacks inquisitiveness . Why did James kill Luther? Because he wanted to rob him, or an hate crime in a public place filled with Blacks.

In conclusion, you don’t need to read anything about this murders, just use common sense to follow the moments that led to their death and the flimsy excuses given.
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by ajepako(f): 10:02am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

I just remembered Jamal Kashoogi’s murder, did that also happen in the 1800’s, despite the evidences, pictures and cam recordings.

I will reinstate again, you have no idea about the capabilities of the government.

It will happen, and case will be buried!

Dude, I followed your line of argument and fact and I must commend you.

Even Abacha's death is not ruled out as an assassination ( a whole head of government o) much less a mere empowered Agbero like Auxiliary

Till date , no one knows the whereabouts of Baguda Kaulto and recently Dadiyata from Kaduna

The earlier we know there are government-sponsored killings and dissapearances, the better for our sanity..

1 Like

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by kazma1010(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2023
Is he not GSM who empower him? After using him for election is now looking for him, d guy self money wa he don make don do, Ajimobi Rip to him he really fu*ck dat guy up he del with him
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by HacheNoire: 10:06am On May 31, 2023
ajepako:

Dude, I followed your line of arguments and fact and I must commend you.

Even Abacha's death is not ruled out as an assassination ( a whole head of government o) much less a mere empowered Agbero like Auxiliary

Till date , no one knows the whereabouts of Baguda Kaulto and recently Dadiyata from Kaduna

The earlier we know there are government-sponsored killings and dissapearances, the better for our sanity..

Thanks.

Some people just argue like kids. Even when they can PERSONALLY read moments and know what happened, they just believe it just happened.

Abacha was not killed with an apple or prostitute. Abacha was poisoned through sec enhancement by a Nigerian lady who happens to be his girlfriend. I am not saying you should be believe me. You can research about.

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Shetemi12(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2023
Gajagojo:

When you start paying your bills and feeding yourself comeback we will talk
For now you are sounding like an 18 year old mummy's boy who watches too many films and reads too many novels

sorry to say.. You are a fool. You are just talking like you never lived under your parent. Or you never had

1 Like

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by ajepako(f): 10:13am On May 31, 2023
[quote author=HacheNoire post=123483187][/quote]

I was in third year in university when Abacha died and we celebrated on my campus that day thanking whoever was responsible for salvaging Nigeria from anarchy

Yes, it is a known fact that his death was not natural, and then , we have the other guy arguing about mere agbero

Maybe he should ask Asari Dokubo how OBJ treated his f^^ckk-up before he became a domesticated lion

Very laughable!

1 Like

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by nwaoke247(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2023
Gajagojo:

When you start paying your bills and feeding yourself comeback we will talk
For now you are sounding like an 18 year old mummy's boy who watches too many films and reads too many novels

guy na u dey talk as a kid way u be , see Dem go kill am kill him second kill him papa kill him mama kill anybody way put body nothing go happen abi u no hear about Don Wanny in Rivers State ? WIKE use am finish still tell am to calm down the guy no gree na so WIKE line am up till now nothing don happen if u know how people don die for dis our rivers state and nothing don happen all of Dem na strong strong men ooh way that una auxiliary no reach dia toes sef nobody shake

2 Likes

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Patriotsleague: 10:50am On May 31, 2023
saysugar:
lol ,mob? Who are the mob, the guy knows what he is saying, may u not enter government whala, but makinde will never use that style because of his background, they would have advice him sef, if u know the kind plot ajimobi set for oriyomi hamza,u will know government operate
This discussion is beyond your comprehension, if you don't know what the 'mob' is, then I can't debate with you. Go play with your mate kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies / Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.