Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately (59836 Views)

Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL / Court Returns Secondus As PDP Chairman, Orders Him To Resume Office Immediately / Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by nlfpmod: 6:41pm On May 30, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has ordered the Department of State Security Services (DSS) to immediately vacate the office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in Ikoyi, Lagos.

DSS officials stormed the EFCC Ikoyi office on Tuesday, stopping officials from accessing their workplace. Gunshots were also held in the area.

But in Tinubu in a statement by his media aide Tunde Rahman, the President called on the DSS to quit the premises.

β€œThe President said if there were issues between the two important agencies of government, they would be resolved amicably,” the short statement read.

Below is the full statement:

President Tinubu directs DSS to immediately vacate EFCC office

President Bola Tinubu has directed the Department of State Security Service to immediately vacate the office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission in Ikoyi, Lagos.

The President gave the directive when reports that DSS officials stormed the EFCC office located on Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos on Tuesday, preventing officials of the anti-graft agency from accessing their work place, was brought to his attention.

The President said if there were issues between the two important agencies of government, they would be resolved amicably.

State House Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Tunde Rahman
May 30, 2023.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/30/tinubu-orders-dss-to-immediately-vacate-efccs-office/

63 Likes 14 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Xscape1993(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2023
Government agencies fighting themselves... what a country! Nothing will ever surprise me in this APC government anymore.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Racoon(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2023
Desperate power tussle among criminal government agencies. All that unite them in fighting is something corrupt. They can't be flexing muscles for power sake.

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by lhordspy: 6:42pm On May 30, 2023
Very nice.

The era of government agencies behaving anyhow, unprincipled and sordidly are over. We now have a proactive government, who is anything but nonchalant nor 'deaf', that can take control and will take control of the country.

The days of unchecked bad policies, unruly behaviours from governmental organisations and agencies are over.

Let it be known, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is incharge not 'deciding-cabal.'

312 Likes 29 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Acekidc4(m): 6:44pm On May 30, 2023
President BOLA AHMED TINUBU The Jagaban of Africa......... You're doing well Sir.

159 Likes 14 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by olatade(m): 6:44pm On May 30, 2023
This is what I voted for honestly. In those days you will be hearing 'I am not aware'

292 Likes 32 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by TsbAfrica: 6:45pm On May 30, 2023
Swift and precise ... Baba go fast !!!!

148 Likes 21 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 6:45pm On May 30, 2023
May this new administration favor all πŸ™. But then we all need to get multiple streams of income just Incase, why not start a celebrity gossip channel on YouTube and earn in dollars subsequently. I can teach and mentor you, mention me, hold your 1k o.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by BigDawsNet: 6:45pm On May 30, 2023
Wow... I'm loving the power alrdy

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by nairalee(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2023
I'll love to see his reaction when his directives are not obeyed.

That's where Buhari lost it

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by LegalWolf: 6:46pm On May 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by oka4ugoo: 6:46pm On May 30, 2023
Irony of life. grin grin grin

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Rebuker(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2023
I hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Exceed15: 6:46pm On May 30, 2023
Wetin concern me.. he don use them finish
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2023
The jagabans

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by 24SEVEN: 6:46pm On May 30, 2023
Drama. Tinubu sent them initially and recalled them back so as to put film for us.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by cyborg123(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2023
olatade:
This is what I voted for honestly. In those days you will be hearing 'I am not aware'
grin
Or the presidency expresses shock at the conflict between two key security agencies.

39 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by M4A1carbine: 6:46pm On May 30, 2023
grin

THEY ACTED FILM AND THEY ENDED THE FILM. THEY NOW UNLEASHED THEIR ZOMBIES TO PROPAGATE NEWS, AS IF AGBADO IS NOT THE DIRECTOR OF THE FILM.

THIS IS HOW THEY ACT 'UNKNOWN GUNMEN' FILMS IN THE SE AND THE SAME PROPAGANDIST WILL BE THE FIRST TO SPREAD THE NEWS.

UNA JUST DEY CAST BADLY..

IGBO PEOPLE..THESE ARE THE ACTORS THAT MAKE THE SE UNSETTLED, SO THAT THE NORTH WILL LOVE THEM.

NO BE EVERYBODY BE MUMU ABEGI!! grin

9 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47pm On May 30, 2023
PRESIDENT with a nice and swift move.

#SPONTANEOUS

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by 4tomandchi: 6:47pm On May 30, 2023
Let the real picture of what is going on come out. I want to understand which criminal EFCC is hiding.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by marlow1962(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2023
Ok
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by fr3do(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2023
Hian

We will wait for the tribunal ruling
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47pm On May 30, 2023
24SEVEN:
Drama. Tinubu sent them initially and recalled them back so as to put film for us.
Lol πŸ˜ƒ, these kids won't stop amusing us with their Γ—#@$&_#.

As e dey pain dem πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁 🀣 πŸ˜‚

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by lapo(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2023
My President

18 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Naijayouth(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2023
Na wa o.
I've not heard anything like this before
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Emmaxmusic(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2023
Nice and swift move

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by richidinho(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2023
grin
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by henlooma80: 6:47pm On May 30, 2023
Action speak louder than words.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) / Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.