Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? (12444 Views)

Npower: The Fate Of Npower Batches A And B / Npower Batch C Beneficiaries Who Have Received October Stipend Should Post Here / N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by alphaconde(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2023
N POWER will be changed to AGBADO POWER.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by OGwales(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2023
Sope otilo

N what? You will NSlavery
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by Nobody: 11:26am On May 31, 2023
Y'all should wear your APC campaign shirts and fez caps to the nearest APC offices around you. Payments will be effected swiftly. Or simply take your party ID cards to Abuja, e go sure for una.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by PussyKing(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2023
How can you guys be collecting money when ona no dey work??
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by stasius: 11:28am On May 31, 2023
Ask Buhari.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by bizhop01: 11:31am On May 31, 2023
Buhari scam is real
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by uunwanaobong3: 11:34am On May 31, 2023
floret23:
What is the fate of Npower Batch C beneficiaries who are being owed six months stipends? Has Npower gone with Buhari?

Short answer:- OTILO

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by enemyofprogress: 11:38am On May 31, 2023
O ti lo. E don enter voice mail. Boys in the office go chop dat one
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by enemyofprogress: 11:38am On May 31, 2023
uunwanaobong3:

Short answer:- OTILO
yes o
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by creolehunt: 11:43am On May 31, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Go and meet Peter Obi. Shebi you've spent the last 6 months writing trash about the New President, now you want collect money.

Instead of you to move on with your life, you want to die on top NPower. Don't you even have plan for your life?

Npower is a temporary thing, it is not permanent. Don't make it your profession. Move on, grow and do other things.

Most of you are really docile. That's why your rulers keep bending you over.

So because she criticizes the government, she should now be denied her remuneration for job done? She should move on and leave her entitlements?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by uncleiykeman(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2023
floret23:
What is the fate of Npower Batch C beneficiaries who are being owed six months stipends? Has Npower gone with Buhari?

Payment is ongoing see photo below

Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by fabolouz1(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2023
Sadly the minister of humanitarian affairs and disaster management and her cohorts embezzeled the funds .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by bentenny(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2023
Otilor
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by emmyyuf: 12:12pm On May 31, 2023
There faith is nothing but a Town Hall different from balablu blublu den u can now add Bulaba to complete it
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by Minatouchiha(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2023
You people should get a job. What's all thiese NPower scam nonsense? Go and get something tangible to do. You people are the problem of this country. Looking for Freebies upandan.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by Jaybeth(m): 1:01pm On May 31, 2023
BreconHills:

Any teachers or who actually want to make a career in education ( primary and pre school) should send me a dm.

Npower is over. Market economy is back.
Hello, I sent you a mail already
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by ashawopikin(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2023
floret23:
otilo
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by ashawopikin(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2023
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

E don go!!! Oya sope o ti lo!
it's gone, no traces, sheeessh grin
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by BreconHills(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2023
Jaybeth:

Hello, I sent you a mail already

Will check
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by Newton2024: 2:06pm On May 31, 2023
Minatouchiha:
You people should get a job. What's all thiese NPower scam nonsense? Go and get something tangible to do. You people are the problem of this country. Looking for Freebies upandan.
May you not be in their shoes. That's my prayer for you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by Minatouchiha(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2023
Newton2024:
May you not be in their shoes. That's my prayer for you.

Amen. And you too.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by Queen1001(f): 2:22pm On May 31, 2023
Hamachi:
U better go find work and forgot about N-exit

No be only N - exit u go see u go also N- bandit soon

YeyeUna still dey do N-power.
Send me a WhatsApp message if you interested in joining a job group. First 100 ONLY. Check my signature.

I'm interested

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by Menclothing: 3:00pm On May 31, 2023
This is a political scheme gone with osinbajo fo find another thing to do
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by jimakeabi: 3:16pm On May 31, 2023
They should go to court
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by fohlarp: 3:50pm On May 31, 2023
Am veri sure pa Tin cant start anoda scheme, since its same apc,dt's wot is ading value to dem n if so dey wld pay off d former

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by emmybobo1: 4:58pm On May 31, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Go and meet Peter Obi. Shebi you've spent the last 6 months writing trash about the New President, now you want collect money.

Instead of you to move on with your life, you want to die on top NPower. Don't you even have plan for your life?

Npower is a temporary thing, it is not permanent. Don't make it your profession. Move on, grow and do other things.
Poor understanding ability, she’s asking about the pay for a work that has been done already. And you are bleating like goat. But if your employer or customer owes you for a month you begin to scream that Nigerians are evil. But how can a govt who claims to care for his citizens owe struggling youth for 6 good months. And it is just 30# per month

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by Olanfra: 6:16pm On May 31, 2023
Otilo
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by Ipigbhe(m): 7:28pm On May 31, 2023
Get a good lawyer such as barrister sope otilo and be calming down.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by Maj196(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2023
E don go tongue
Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by Ayojideonline(m): 8:41pm On May 31, 2023
Hamachi:
U better go find work and forgot about N-exit

No be only N - exit u go see u go also N- bandit soon

YeyeUna still dey do N-power.
Send me a WhatsApp message if you interested in joining a job group. First 100 ONLY. Check my signature.

NO ONE IS WAITING FOR ONLY NPOWER AS YOU PRESUME, BUT WHEN I GET THE ALERT, I USE IT FOR WHAT I WANT AND COME TO REMIND YOU ON THIS TREND, SO YOU SEE HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE TO MYSELF, I AM ONLY KEEPING HOPE ALIVE, NOT WAITING FOR IT. I DO NOT NEED YOUR JOB GROUP, NA TODAY you claim to be female here on nairaland, hopefully you are, a usual way of their expression.
How does what i said affect you to use YEYE as a statement on my comment. Anyways, you may be lucky, such kind of mouth or expression lands you in a precise situation which you deserve, Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? by Hamachi(f): 8:57pm On May 31, 2023
Next time vote a responsible leader, if e too hard, I move to Uganda
Ayojideonline:

NO ONE IS WAITING FOR ONLY NPOWER AS YOU PRESUME, BUT WHEN I GET THE ALERT, I USE IT FOR WHAT I WANT, I AM ONLY KEEPING HOPE ALIVE, NOT WAITING FOR IT. I DO NOT NEED YOUR JOB GROUP, NA TODAY you claim to be female here on nairaland, a usual way of their expression.
How does what i said affect you to use YEYE as a statement on my comment. Anyways, Hopefully such kind of mouth or expression lands you in a precise situation which you deserve, Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UPDATED-New Job Vacancies,check And Apply / Benefits Of Professional Courses To Your CV / Testimonies Of Graduates With 2.2 And Below And How They Made It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.