Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures (1052 Views)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by ednut1(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2023
Banff National Park in Alberta Canada is one of the most beautiful places on earth famous for its colourful lakes, mountains and outdoor adventures of all kinds. Visited Lake louise and Sulphur mountain summit.
Rented a car from Calgary airport to the park, total trip was 400km and it consumed 35 litres of fuel. grin
Enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by ednut1(m): 9:37pm On May 30, 2023
Enroute

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by ednut1(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2023
Lake louise

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by ednut1(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2023
Sulphur mountain

3 Likes

Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by ednut1(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2023
Gondola ride to the mountain top 2,200 feet. 8 minutes both ways.

3 Likes

Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by Martinsmine(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2023
ednut1:
Banff National Park in Alberta Canada is one of the most beautiful places on earth famous for its colourful lakes, mountains and outdoor adventures of all kinds. Visited Lake louise and Sulphur mountain summit.
Rented a car from Calgary airport to the park, total trip was 400km and it consumed 35 litres fuel. grin
Enjoy

Abeg change these .motor engine b4 u ship am back come Nigeria... 😂 😂 Cheers bro enjoy your cruise
Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by ednut1(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2023
Martinsmine:

Abeg change these .motor engine b4 u ship am back come Nigeria... 😂 😂 Cheers bro enjoy your cruise
na rented car not mine. I dont stay in that province 😀
Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by internationalman(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2023
Half of the time of our road trip in Nigeria is literally spent praying.

In fact Vladimir Putin's security agents could learn a thing or two from Nigeria passengers on how to always be on guard and watchful on a road trip..

Nice pictures OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by GoodStrongDick: 5:09pm On May 31, 2023
ednut1:
Rented a car from Calgary airport to the park, total trip was 400km and it consumed 35 litres fuel. grin
Enjoy

I plan on my coming over to Canada sooner. tell me everything I need to know about Canada.
Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by Martinsmine(m): 6:53pm On May 31, 2023
ednut1:
na rented car not mine. I dont stay in that province 😀

I for talk... U way b brain box... Trust u having fun
Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by Maria96: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
Nice
Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by ednut1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
GoodStrongDick:

I plan on my coming over to Canada sooner. tell me everything I need to know about Canada.
google am

Justwise FP 😁

1 Like

Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by Earlystar698(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
The life I'm imaging to live that you're already living 😍😍😍

Enjoy your life op
Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by CornOak(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2023
ednut1:
google am

Justwise FP 😁

Ednut, there are not enough pictures to qualify this topic for FP. grin
Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by Jakumo(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2023
Canada is a vast land of spectacular pristine natural beauty.

Thanks for these pictures, OP. So nice to see images captured by a traveler who appreciates the great outdoors, for a change.

Standing by for more of your road trip photo journal.
Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by jantman(m): 12:57am On Jun 03, 2023
Your camera didn't do a good job. I was wondering if the pix I have here is different from the ones you uploaded. Next time get a good ultra HD Camcoder for trip like this smiley

Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by ednut1(m): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2023
jantman:
Your camera didn't do a good job. I was wondering if the pix I have here is different from the ones you uploaded. Next time get a good ultra HD Camcoder for trip like this smiley
these are professional pictures that have been edited too. Cant be compared to non edited pics taken with an iphone 🙄

3 Likes

Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by jantman(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
ednut1:
these are professional pictures that have been edited too. Cant be compared to non edited pics taken with an iphone 🙄

You should get a camcoder. I used to have one some years back. You can't compare a camera vs a phone.

Camera is the grandfather of ultra 4k pix
Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by Glock22: 7:02am On Jun 04, 2023
ednut1:

For reals! Your pictures didn’t look like banff!

If you’ll spend thousands of cad on trips, throw some cash into preserving the best version of these memories.

Also, didn’t you take any pictures at the entrance where they spelt out Banff in gigantic letters?

Re: Road Trip To Banff National Park Alberta- pictures by ednut1(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2023
Glock22:

For reals! Your pictures didn’t look like banff!

If you’ll spend thousands of cad on trips, throw some cash into preserving the best version of these memories.

Also, didn’t you take any pictures at the entrance where they spelt out Banff in gigantic letters?
you guys are funny. Not everyone likes to edit pictures or use filters. The banff sign pictures i took have me or my friends in it. It was raining too so na rush rush. Your banff pic is edited and weather was nice too hahah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Car Rental In Nigeria / My Fellow Nairalanders. Please See This Green Card Information If Interested : ) / Isic Holders Get More Out Of Travel (international Student Identity Card)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.