Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Can ÔRISÂ Die When Not Worshipped? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can ÔRISÂ Die When Not Worshipped? (186 Views)

Oduduwa Who's The Father Of Yoruba, Never Worshipped Idol. (pics) / “I Broke Up With Him Because In His Village, You Die When You Cheat” – Lady Spea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can ÔRISÂ Die When Not Worshipped? by nagro999(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2023
What will Happen if we Fail to Acknowledge or worshipped the ORISA?

I love this question and I pray your knowledge will not dissolve into thin air.

The ORISA are the one who brought about the concept of trade by Barter. They teach us the concept of money, therefore the early form of trade was by trade by barter.

Trade by barter is a system in which you bring what I need and I offer you what you need. Everyone is Happy.

As time goes on they brought a higher knowledge by introducing us to unitary method of trade, which is the currency. You buy all you need, if and only if you have the money to buy. The ORISA are not useless, they are still in charge or all Trade, they govern it.

Now, let's go to the real reason for this post.

If we fail to acknowledge them, they would still be in existence in the spiritual realm, our worship is not what give then food as we think. There food comes from the universe, the Cosmo. They are renewed and reborn every day, the same way the Sun Never dies.

The ORISA striving for it's existence might be reborn into lower world, create a religion, gather followers and then ascend back to heaven.
Finish reading via https://www.orisa.com.ng/2023/05/what-happens-when-people-fail-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Must Read Trendy News On Naijacontacts.com For 26th June 2023 / Different Feelings Come From Black Caps And Purple Caps Of Wigs / Sakes Executive Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.