Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,622 members, 7,801,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. (6498 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer <<read More>> / Airtel Double Data Offer - Get 3GB For N1000, 7GB For N2k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Baddestguyp(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2023
MyExpression:

You're right, and you're also wrong.

I've been sharing my monthly data since 2021, when they started giving me the 3/3.5k for 24GB Special data offer.
it didn't work with 121
You couldn't share that one...

I tried many times cos I had multiple MTN lines...

It was only until not long ago they allowed you to share it
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by nani667: 7:47pm On May 31, 2023
DesChyko:

To be honest, I've tried to know how Data Share works and if it still works.

It's been over a decade I've been able to do that on my SIM

You can only share from the main data balance, they never allow sharing from the Bonus data balance... I have been sharing my data alot.. They allow upto 2GB per day I think 🤔

Use the myMTN app... Data Share is convenient using the app

3 Likes

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by DesChyko: 8:25pm On May 31, 2023
nani667:

Did the same thing to me recently.. The 5K / 40GB plan was my bustop... After that one disappeared some months ago the options I saw were 6K and 10K... I jejely subbed for the 2K 4.5GB plan.. Subbed that for two months back to back before the 5K reappeared... Been on the 5K for the past two months now... Funny enough it is 50GB they are giving me for 5K, there is extra 10GB they are calling “Jara Bonus”

Which plan is the 182GB you have there or is it accumulated?
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by DesChyko: 8:27pm On May 31, 2023
Daammiilola:
Good evening everyone, Please where can I report a staff of Access bank for fraudulent behavior?

That should depend on how far you want the case to go. You can contact the bank, report to security agencies or tie tiger gen rope on the neck and take to Twitter.
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by nani667: 8:30pm On May 31, 2023
DesChyko:

Which plan is the 182GB you have there or is it accumulated?

Accumulated... Been accumulating for awhile now

1 Like

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by MyExpression(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2023
Baddestguyp:
it didn't work with 121
You couldn't share that one...

I tried many times cos I had multiple MTN lines...

It was only until not long ago they allowed you to share it

I got mine from the MTN App
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by angelfallz(m): 11:18pm On May 31, 2023
See question. Omo 40GB is too small for me, i have to be mindful of what I do on the internet so that I don't finish the 40GB in less than 30 days.
Adewale1603:
can you finish 40gb in 30days ?

1 Like

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by C2Ok: 6:21am On Jun 01, 2023
FORHII:
kindly share an alternative forum for future updates. Would like to learn
Lol, I meant the interface of the website, only thing we’ve seen that’s close to an upgrade is a theme change… and some brand new fancy advertisements in the front page

1 Like

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Jeffy1206(m): 7:25am On Jun 01, 2023
zedegit:

What app offers it? I have seen that crack egg before but Ive forgotten the app name.
my MTN app on play store.
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Jeffy1206(m): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2023
nani667:

Accumulated... Been accumulating for awhile now
does it include accumulating the bonuses too?
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2023
@OP what app is this? My 5K for 40GB has been removed to.

Khyrvxjzy:

u are d ignorant person here, next time try know wetin people dey talk b4 u chook mouth, some talk dey for only intelligent people, dat sub na *121# not that one u are saying and 121 not get bonus na straight 50gb

You are wrong. When you do 121, if 121 shows you 50GB, it is 25/25. You can share from the initial 25 and also can rollover but you cant perform any action on the bonus 25.

Jeffy1206:
do they allow you to roll over with another plan?
Any monthly plan, even the plan of 1100 (2gb) will do. I once accumulated to like 100GB

Khyrvxjzy:

that data on 121 u cant share it... shalom

You can but only the main data and not the bonus

Jeffy1206:

No sir
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by nani667: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2023
Jeffy1206:

Bonus doesn't accumulate... That one once the appointed time reach it will vanish... Although if you resubscribe before the bonus expires, it will accumulate, but when it gets to the expiry date of that old bonus it will wipe out, and it will just be the new one left....

So my advice is just to always try and use up the bonus before the expiry date.. That one no dey accumulate at all

1 Like

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by hotplate: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2023
which vtu app or site can i buy cheap data MTN and Airtel wan send me go village
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Adewale1603(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2023
nani667:

Did the same thing to me recently.. The 5K / 40GB plan was my bustop... After that one disappeared some months ago the options I saw were 6K and 10K... I jejely subbed for the 2K 4.5GB plan.. Subbed that for two months back to back before the 5K reappeared... Been on the 5K for the past two months now... Funny enough it is 50GB they are giving me for 5K, there is extra 10GB they are calling “Jara Bonus”
where you people dey see money? Abeg who will share me data?, I'm not heavy user. just 2gb is enough for me. I'm been data less since. It's daily free operamini I dey use to surf nairaland.
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Abraham22(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
DesChyko:
Don't mind MTN.

I've been using the 50GB for 6k offer for months. Suddenly, that one disappeared and the next one was 80GB for 10k, I took it. Now that one is gone and I'm seeing 150GB for 15k. I think we have come to the end of me 'tooking' anything again. Even the 80GB expired when I had about 20GB left and I needed to subscribe to that of 3k just to rollover the expired data.

Pls I bought mtn router it comes with 120GB it's getting to a month have not use up to half will they rollover the data if I subscribe before this one expires
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
MTN dont rollover bonuses.
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Madrededios(f): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
Good evening, please has anyone noticed how slow Mtn has become lately to the point that the data is unusable?
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Adewale1603(m): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2023
Madrededios:
Good evening, please has anyone noticed how slow Mtn has become lately to the point that the data is unusable?
yeah. MTN is poor and unstable nowadays. Port to Airtel
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Ikaeniyan0: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

u are d ignorant person here, next time try know wetin people dey talk b4 u chook mouth, some talk dey for only intelligent people, dat sub na *121# not that one u are saying and 121 not get bonus na straight 50gb

Nlanalyst is right and you're wrong
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Jsaviour(f): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jeffy1206:
I've been waiting on the 5k for 40gb for ages and I just got the offer! But I have been using the 3500 combo offer so I have data and airtime bonuses left. I have to take the combo offer cos since then, I don't know what is recharge card again. wink wink

What do you guys think?

Did you do anything special to get the deal. What tariff are you on?
I only saw 25gig for N5000 in mine
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Jeffy1206(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jsaviour:

Did you do anything special to get the deal. What tariff are you on?
I only saw 25gig for N5000 in mine
I consistently buy their high data price...
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Techhybabe: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Good day everyone, I can't seems to subscribe for data using *121# again. Please what's the new code for their double data.

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Adewale1603(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
Techhybabe:
Good day everyone, I can't seems to subscribe for data using *121# again. Please what's the new code for their double data.
it's everywhere
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Techhybabe: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Adewale1603:
it's everywhere
Please what's the code 🙏
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Adewale1603(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
Techhybabe:

Please what's the code 🙏
*121#. They didn't change the code. It's their network issues

1 Like

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Jeffy1206(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
It seems all the offers just disappeared o 😔😡
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Gptech(m): 7:32am On Jun 22, 2023
Jeffy1206:
It seems all the offers just disappeared o 😔😡
Naa.

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Jeffy1206(m): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
Gptech:

Naa.
it came back this morning.
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Jeffy1206(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
Guys please which will you advice me to take?🤔🤔
The first combo is 5k for 24gb and 250mins airtime.
The second one is 7k for 40gb and 350mins.

NB : I have been using the 3500 combo offer but it seems it's no longer available for me. 😔

Also, will the new ones be added to my available balance?

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Jsaviour(f): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
Jeffy1206:
I consistently buy their high data price...

Which tarrif plan are you on?? I also do their 3.5k for 12gig monthly. So I wonder why I'm not seeing any special offer
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Jsaviour(f): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
DesChyko:
Don't mind MTN.

I've been using the 50GB for 6k offer for months. Suddenly, that one disappeared and the next one was 80GB for 10k, I took it. Now that one is gone and I'm seeing 150GB for 15k. I think we have come to the end of me 'tooking' anything again. Even the 80GB expired when I had about 20GB left and I needed to subscribe to that of 3k just to rollover the expired data.

How do you guys get this offers please. Is there a code or the mtn app?? I would love the 6k for 50gig. I have been using the 3.5k for 12gig. How can I get special offers like yours??
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Jeffy1206(m): 4:08am On Jul 13, 2023
Jsaviour:

Which tarrif plan are you on?? I also do their 3.5k for 12gig monthly. So I wonder why I'm not seeing any special offer
I think it's pulse plan or so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iphone 4 Finally Out / iphone 5S And iphone 5C Full Specifications (With Pics!) / What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.