Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:54 AM

"Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table in the market. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table in the market. (444 Views)

Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men / Spirit Meat: What To Do In Your Generation - Isaiah 41:1; Act 13:36 / Church Gives N1M To Man Who Sleeps On Meat Seller's Table In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table in the market. by elated177: 9:15am On May 31, 2023
El Elohe Yahshrael!

I hungered for some red mean, so I decided to go to the market and get some. On getting to the market, I walked straight to the young man who, on one or two previous occasions, had sold meat to me in the past.

While I was checking the pieces of meat displayed on his table and enquiring and negotiating their prices, what I heard next shocked me: "Na human meat". It was subtle and echoed at the same time.

I looked up from the meat and looked at the meat seller, you know trying to ascertain what he said, but he didn't look or act like he made such comment. So, I returned my attention to the pieces of meat on the table and continued negotiating the price.

I heard the same thing again: "Na human meat". Again, I looked up from the table and looked at the meat seller, but this time I enquired from him what he said. "Wetin you talk?", I asked. "Nothing", he replied. I finished the negotiation, bought some meat from him and went home.

My mind was unsettled throughout my journey home. I was just looking at the meat with disgust when I was about to wash it. I felt like throwing up. The "na human meat" echoed in my mind.

What do you think transpired at the meat table? Do you think I actually heard what I said I heard? Was it hallucination?

I know what transpired at that meat table. I know the meaning of what happened there and will put it down here. But, I want to get the views of others, especially those who may have experienced such thing.

UPDATE.

Even while I was washing the meat, "Na human meat" continued to echo in my mind. It was after a little while that the Spirit of truth restored calmness to my mind and I understood, consciously, what had transpired at that meat table and what the forces of wickedness wanted to use the meat seller, who was their member, to achieve. You see, he didn't actually utter the comment verbally. Nope! He was channelling/projecting it to me from his own mind. His intention, their collective intention, was to make me eat the meat without actually eating it. You will just be feeding the flesh but the inner man, the spirit, will not be eating.

I finished washing the meat, used it for what I wanted to use it for and enjoyed every single piece.

It is with the spirit placed in a person by the Creator that he/she can walk righteously. Apart from this, he/she will be all about the flesh and, by that, under the influence/control of evil spirits - demons. Ever wonder why there are so much evil, immorality and wickedness? So many people have lost connection with their spirits. So people think and believe that they are living their best lives. Little do they know that they are feeding the demons that have taken over their lives.

You must not confuse this with when the Spirit warns us in order to protect us from harmful things. The Father in heaven will help us to recognize the difference.

1 Kings 19: 5 Then he lay down under the bush and fell asleep. All at once an angel touched him and said, “Get up and eat.” 6 He looked around, and there by his head was some bread baked over hot coals, and a jar of water. He ate and drank and then lay down again. 7 The angel of the Lord came back a second time and touched him and said, “Get up and eat, for the journey is too much for you.” 8 So he got up and ate and drank. Strengthened by that food, he traveled forty days and forty nights until he reached Horeb, the mountain of God.

May our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, continue to use his saints, servants, followers and messengers to expose the hidden works of the forces of wickedness.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table in the market. by elated177: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Updated.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table in the market. by elated177: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2023
Nairaland "atheists", what do you think?
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table in the market. by FxMasterz: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

I hungered for some red mean, so I decided to go to the market and get some. On getting to the market, I walked straight to the young man who, on one or two previous occasions, had sold meat to me in the past.

While I was checking the pieces of meat displayed on his table and enquiring and negotiating their prices, what I heard next shocked me: "Na human meat". It was subtle and echoed at the same time.

I looked up from the meat and looked at the meat seller, you know trying to ascertain what he said, but he didn't look or act like he made such comment. So, I returned my attention to the pieces of meat on the table and continued negotiating the price.

I heard the same thing again: "Na human meat". Again, I looked up from the table and looked at the meat seller, but this time I enquired from him what he said. "Wetin you talk?", I asked. "Nothing", he replied. I finished the negotiation, bought some meat from him and went home.

My mind was unsettled throughout my journey home. I was just looking at the meat with disgust when I was about to wash it. I felt like throwing up. The "na human meat" echoed in my mind.

What do you think transpired at the meat table? Do you think I actually heard what I said I heard? Was it hallucination?

I know what transpired at that meat table. I know the meaning of what happened there and will put it down here. But, I want to get the views of others, especially those who may have experienced such thing.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

Remember how God was calling on Samuel who thought the call was from Eli? God was speaking to you audibly but you thought you were hearing the meat seller.

1 Like

Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table in the market. by elated177: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
FxMasterz, nothing of the sort.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table in the market. by gameova(m): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
FxMasterz:

Remember how God was calling on Samuel who thought the call was from Eli? God was speaking to you audibly but you thought you were hearing the meat seller.

grin grin grin
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table in the market. by FxMasterz: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
elated177:
FxMasterz, nothing of the sort.
Well, you should understand your situation better than others since you're the one having the experience.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table in the market. by elated177: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
FxMasterz, what situation might that be?
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table in the market. by FxMasterz: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
elated177:
FxMasterz, what situation might that be?
I'm referring to the events you narrated.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table in the market. by wolesmile(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2023
Let me ask, what did you eventually do with the meat?
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table in the market. by OloyeVIII: 8:35am On Jun 04, 2023
Prolly the price brought up the sarcastic comment.. Jus like saying "na gold" if something seems to invaluable..
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table in the market. by elated177: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Updated.
Re: "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table in the market. by elated177: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Wolesmile, I cooked and ate every single one.

(1) (Reply)

A Very Present Help / Is The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Real, And Why Is It Taking So Long? / Affordable Website And Online Campaign For Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.