Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State (5497 Views)

Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate / Gov Wike Collect INEC's Duplicate Governorship Result Sheet - Photos / Femi Adesina Receives 2nd Igbo Title In Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by legitnow1: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2023
Maazieze:

Your assessment is wrong, oil has no bearing in thw issue, its the concerted efforts of non igbos in river state to atomise the igbo clans so they dont feel like a minority
It was Diete Spiff an Ijaw man that did the abandon properties in Port Harcourt.

At some point, they should return lands as compensation for the properties of igbo stolen.

Cant just leave it like that, because Igbo will never feel a part of Port Harcourt development, until our properties are returned.

And Igbo were a heavy part of Port Harcourt urbanisation from origins.

TO get Igbo investment back into Port Harcourt, return their properties and land.

When you do that, Igbos with money will start investing again.

1 Like

Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by chrisxxx(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2023
legitnow1:

Is it now about Ikwerre word for Yes? Tell us?
We want to tell you which language is superior and which copied the other.
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by legitnow1: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2023
chrisxxx:

We want to tell you which language is superior and which copied the other.

y cant u just speak your Bini language or ijaw?
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by chrisxxx(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
legitnow1:

y cant u just speak your Bini language or ijaw?
The last time I checked you were not speaking Hebrew.

1 Like

Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by chrisxxx(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
legitnow1:
It was Diete Spiff an Ijaw man that did the abandon properties in Port Harcourt.

At some point, they should return lands as compensation for the properties of igbo stolen.

Cant just leave it like that, because Igbo will never feel a part of Port Harcourt development, until our properties are returned.

TO get Igbo investment back into Port Harcourt, return their properties and land.

Igbos are investigating in Port Harcourt naaaa. Are Ikwerres no longer Igbos?
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by legitnow1: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
chrisxxx:

Igbos are investigating in Port Harcourt naaaa. Are Ikwerres no longer Igbos?

Is dat y u stole their properties?

Many of you are living in stolen properties.

This is the main reason, for your hatred against the IGBO, oil and properties.

An abormination that was not commited in Lagos or the North.

Listen to your ancestor from 3.50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvFEeSzEU_Y

Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by legitnow1: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
Even the white man noted iGBOS lived there for Centuries.

He never said they migrated or came, he said they had been their for centuries and that means their land.

Watch again from 3.50

Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by Maazieze(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
legitnow1:

From what your saying, it implies the ikwere were removed from port harcourt which i find hard to believe.
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by legitnow1: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maazieze:

From what your saying, it implies the ikwere were removed from port harcourt which i find hard to believe.

Now your Igbo right?
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by legitnow1: 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
I dont know if Ikwere clan are daft or just criminals?

Is this y Wike attacked Obiigbo, so he can kill them and collect their land and properties?

U host a capital city with collcetive money but want it to be only Ikwerre clan?

Stealing properties
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by Maazieze(m): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
legitnow1:

Now your Igbo right?

Yes? Im saying your statement implies igbo's(ikwere included) were pushed out of port harcourt
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by Maazieze(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
legitnow1:
I dont know if Ikwere clan are daft or just criminals?

Is this y Wike attacked Obiigbo, so he can kill them and collect their land and properties?

U host a capital city with collcetive money but want it to be only Ikwerre clan?

Stealing properties

Now your acting like a clown, dont ascribe wike's evil to an entire clan
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by Tukpa8: 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
legitnow1:

Na your papa the white man invent fedora hat or is fedora ijaw language?
they borrowed it from us
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by oyatz(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
hammerT:

Ikwere is a clan and not big enough to be a tribe.
If Ijaw or any other group threaten them, is when you will realise because they are running all the way for support from their people in SE region. As of today, Ikwere depend on Igbo vote every election.

Seun helps to FP this debate for good old time nairaland intractions.

You don't know the meaning of clans.

Within Ikwerre ,there are sub-tribes with different dialects
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by oyatz(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
chrisxxx:

Who owns the language? Igbo might have copied Ikwerre language imperfectly.
Let me give u a prove. What is the Igbo word for 'Yes'?

Actually, it is a language continuum.
Yoruba-Bini-Itsekiri-Ukwani-Ika-Ikwerrw--Etche-Igbo.

The language continue to change slightly as you move from West to East.
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by oyatz(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
Tukpa8:
may I asked one question..?
Is ikwere an ethnicity or they originated from another ethnicity?
I did not mean originating from igbo specifically...but they at least originated from an ethnicity?

Every ethnic group originate from previously existing ethnic groups e.g

French= Romans +Frankish Germanic tribes + Gauls

Itsekiri= Yoruba +Bini+ some Ijaw + Some European explorers

Aja People= Fon + Yoruba

Mauritiuans= Asians + Bantu Black Africans

English= Anglo-Saxon tribes + Jutes + Romans+ Vikings + French
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by chrisxxx(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
oyatz:

Actually, it is a language continuum.
Yoruba-Bini-Itsekiri-Ukwani-Ika-Ikwerrw--Etche-Igbo.

The language continue to change slightly as you move from West to East.
We have always told all those who care to listen that despite the similarities that we differ.
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by legitnow1: 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
y
chrisxxx:

We have always told all those who care to listen that despite the similarities that we differ.

whther we are different or not, retun our property that you stole.

we and yoruba are different but they did not do abandon property.

we and hausa are differnt but they did not do abandon property.

just return our property and land.

u can then, eat your difference.
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by legitnow1: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
Tukpa8:
they borrowed it from us

borrow, borrow... u got no shame.
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by chrisxxx(m): 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
legitnow1:
y

whther we are different or not, retun our property that you stole.

we and yoruba are different but they did not do abandon property.

we and hausa are differnt but they did not do abandon property.

just return our property and land.

u can then, eat your difference.
If I reply you now you will call all moderators. They are seeing now ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by legitnow1: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
chrisxxx:

where did i call moderatoor on this thread?
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by chrisxxx(m): 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
legitnow1:

Someone was tagging every moderator here.
Meanwhile my people didn't participate in abandoned property saga. Ask any Rivers man about this.
And if you want to know why those properties were declared abandoned and rightly so I will tell you.
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by Wutinky: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
chrisxxx:

Meanwhile my people didn't participate in abandoned property saga. Ask any Rivers man about this.
And if you want to know why those properties were declared abandoned and rightly so I will tell you.

Dude shut it, there is no reason to steal someone's property, Yoruba didn't do it neither did Hausa or middle belt
I've met a lot of your people outside Nigeria, i always find it funny why they claim to be Igbos and say something else online
they are the first to speak Igbo with you when you ask where are you from they will tell you from port harcourt, i was about to help one of them but this is the end.
You guys get serious problem, if all igbos is like me, someone like you will never have the opportunity to write all these rubbish, what do i need Ikwerre person for?
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by Wutinky: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
chrisxxx:

You guys are not use for us
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by legitnow1: 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
chrisxxx:

Go ahead and tell me?

As far as we know in this generation, Ikwerre are in charge of Rivers and to whom much is given, much is expected.

They must appease the gods of the land that was offended with abandon property by either returning land or building properties for Igbo.

This must be done, before we return to Port Harcourt with our money and investments.

It is not only to be marrying our women that ikwerre know.
Re: Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State by Wutinky: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
legitnow1:

You guys should stop taking those fools serious, what have we gain from them? nothing and most time you travel outside Nigeria you will meet them but they will claim to be Igbos when needed because they speak Igbo , this people are not even up to a state ....... they are inconsequential
I feel sad whenever i come across thread like this.

Igbos should stop giving attention to minority tribes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yar’adua: Saudi Authorities Deny Ministers Landing Clearance / Hausa, Yoruba Traders’ Ejection Not Ethnic – Anambra / PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.