Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Governor Alex C. Otti Has Suspended Aba Motor Task Force - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Governor Alex C. Otti Has Suspended Aba Motor Task Force (166 Views)

Abia State Deep Seaport Set For Construction By Governor Alex Otti / Nigerian Goverment Has Suspended Uses Of Gmail, Yahoo & Hotmail For Official Com / Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Alex C. Otti Has Suspended Aba Motor Task Force by JuanJO(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2023
Newly elected Governor of Abia state have suspended the method of revenue collection in Abia State Governor of Abia State In line with my campaign promise to sanitize methods of revenue collection in Abia, and stop all kinds of extortion, intimidation and harassment of motorists, I have directed the immediate suspension of all kinds of Transport Levies payable to Abia state government and imposed on Tricycles (Keke), Buses, Taxis and other commercial vehicles plying Abia roads.

This suspension takes immediate effect and will remain until we review these levies and make public arrangements for the smooth, organized and transparent collection of such Transport Levies.

In the light of the above decision, I have asked all those involved, directly and indirectly to please discontinue forthwith, or face the wrath of the law, as security agents have been briefed and directed to apprehend and bring to justice anyone found violating this directive.

(1) (Reply)

. / Video Of Lady In Basket Top Goes Viral, Amuses Social Media Users / Quiztarget AI OTO 2023: Get Fast Affiliate Commissions Starting Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.