Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,568 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

[b]uniting The Nation[/b] - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / [b]uniting The Nation[/b] (200 Views)

Nigeria At 60: Sanusi Calls For “redefining The Nation’s Diversity To Help Attai / Yoruba’s Are Light Of The Nation- Ooni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b]uniting The Nation[/b] by koffikondo: 3:43pm On May 31, 2023
Hello nairalanders.
I want to use this opportunity to remind all of you the importance of unity in every strata of live we all are from.

As Africans we cried in the times of slavery , pleading and praying to God to save from slave masters. But today I see brothers and sisters fanning the embers of segregation all in the name of political and tribal differences.

I urge you all especially the developers of this wonderful platform to work curtail the ethnic sentiments n bigotry in this platform. If u can, make 3million Nigerians think better then we can win the war against bad governance
Re: [b]uniting The Nation[/b] by Brek: 9:58pm On May 31, 2023
No

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Paintings Online For Your Home Décor? / Erosion Menace: A'ibom Village Head Sends SOS To Governor / What Is A White Screen, And How Can You Turn It On Your Device?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.