Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah (56746 Views)

Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah by Olodo24: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
Buddha3:
Funny how he forgot to mention the very Queen of the Vampires association:

Genevieve Nnaji.. cool!!
Genevieve Nnaji is only in her mid 40s. She isn't that old yet. But honestly, they're all aging ...just gracefully. Ramsey looks just his age. Chidi and Kate beat their ages though
Re: Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah by Olodo24: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
excel101:
Hard work na scam, because Femi Otedola and Co, na dem dey chop subsidy money without lifting a grain of rice. So hustle with sense.
So you think Otedola is not hustling? You think the so called subsidy money flies into his accounts as a charity case?

As Nigerians, we are so used to suffering that sweating under hot sun is the only thing we see as hardwork. Nigerians don't think bankers are hardworking. Lol
Re: Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah by Oromoni619: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
sprints1:
I wan go borrow from fairmoney go stake abeg I need cash to survive this economy no dey smile just did a budget now I realize to be able to survive for this economy I need at least 500k monthly where I wan see am. Drop sure bet abeg

Lol

Chat me up on my whatsap

But if only you know how to appreciate your wins
Re: Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah by Oromoni619: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
jiggar:

Sometimes, you guys will write something meaningful and then, reduce the volume.

Don't you think it's high time you get a very loudspeaker and pass this important message along?

Every right thinking Nigerian needs this your message.
Hahahaha
Abeg oga, increase the VOLUME.
Re: Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah by NSK4U(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ramsey, thought that dude would marry mhizz Nnaji.
Would have been the prefect union ever
Re: Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah by excel101(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
Olodo24:
So you think Otedola is not hustling? You think the so called subsidy money flies into his accounts as a charity case?

As Nigerians, we are so used to suffering that sweating under hot sun is the only thing we see as hardwork. Nigerians don't think bankers are hardworking. Lol
You just succeeded in saying trash, comprehend before reacting. I said "HUSTLE WITH SENSE"
I never said Femi Otedola did not hustle, everything must not be said, just apply intelligence. Wisdom is what gives you wealth......
Re: Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah by mordred44: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
Sylvester Stallone and anold Schwarzenegger
Re: Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 02, 2023
PussyKing:
Thiefnubuu
Pandora
Re: Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:18am On Jun 02, 2023
tiswell:
baba rest!
You are either tall or short

You don't know anything.

Every country has an average height.

If you are 5'7 in Nigeria, you are a tall man because the average height of Nigerian men is 5'6.

In the Netherlands, you are a short man if you are 5'10 because the average height is 5'11.

1 Like

Re: Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah by Ejehkob: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Nigerian Nollywood stars Chidi Mokeme and Ramsey Nouah stirred up some old-time memories among their fans
The two celebrated actors met recently at an event and took a series of lovely pictures of themselves
Sharing the photos on social media, Chidi Mokeme used the opportunity to appreciate their youthfulness despite the time involved
Nollywood veterans Chidi Mokeme and Ramsey Nouah met recently, as the latter took to Instagram to share good-looking pictures of their moment.

In his post, Chidi made some jokes about his looks as well as those of Ramsey, emphasising how they have tried to beat their actual ages.

The Shanty Town actor said Ramsey was the chairman of the Caucus on Vetting and Initiations, Vampire Club. In other words, appreciating him for keeping his youthfulness despite all the years involved

Not stopping, he also recognised their colleague Kate Henshaw, who was not in the picture, for meeting the demands of youthful ageing.

He wrote:

"PADI MI @ramseynouah
This Guy In The Maaad Bright Coloured Tux Is A Fellow Member of the Board of Trustees, Vampire Club.He is also the chairman of the Caucus on Vetting & Initiations, Vampire Club.
Recruitment is ongoing. For consideration, contact Our Life Matron, @k8henshaw.Thank Me Later .
See the post by Chidi; Kate Henshaw reacted to it, saying:

"GEEEE TO DAHHH MOTHAAAFAAKING Q!!!! see casting!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Forms are available for purchase, and once you buy, no refund pls!!!!"

Netizens react to Chidi Mokene’s post
safetyking17:

"Boss, two of you should give us a strong movie naw, I swear e go well . Maybe two close friends after the same gal, two yahoo friends oooo, I need to c classic Rides . Fine babes."
healthertainer's profile picture:

"Y’all aging backwards. You people should share update na ."
lamiphillipsworld:

"Afi “life matron” na because @k8henshaw is a kittykat for LIFE . The original IDANs."
carl_kingsman:

"Legends For Life."
nazzyscouture:

"Before you meet Aunty Kate, be ready for exercise ooo. I say make I leak secret for unah."
fateezanna:

"Ha! My 2 favorites , whom do I choose? I love them both jare ."

Ramsey Noah bald head is sign of old age 🙄
Re: Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah by caye(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Ageing backwards?

The commenter, lamiphillipsworld, needs to go for eye check-up, abeg.

It's reverse psychology; a lie.
Re: Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah by Sensiblerealist: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2023
Dem even dey do "Tuale" for the guy and others that passed after

PapaNnamdi:

The one way u follow Dem go leave am cos na commercial vehicle,

My hand go must touch police seh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records / Davido, Where Is Your Private Jet? - Fan Queries Singer For Using Public Flight / Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.