Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,227 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question (711 Views)

Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? / Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by IslamIsIdiotic: 5:37pm On May 31, 2023
Sahih Bukhari 3348 says 999 and Fath- ul-Bari says this: Narrated Ibn Umar:

'Allah Divided mankind into ten parts. Nine tenths constitute Yajuj and Majuj while the remaining one tenth constitutes the rest of mankind.'

(Ibn Hajar al- Asqalani, Fath ul- Bari)

According to moohamad, for every 1 human being on earth, there are 999 human beings of Yajuj and Majuj ancestry.

That would mean that the United Nations severely underestimated the population of the earth when they said that the Earth's population is 7 billion.

In fact,if moohamad is right, then the Earth's population will be closer to 7 trillion than 7 billion.

That would also mean that China and India are not the largest Nations on earth. The largest Nations on earth would be Yajuj and Majuj.

But unfortunately, no mooslim has ever been able to point out the location of Yajuj and Majuj on any map of the earth.

They won't even use Google Earth to show us where Yajuj and Majuj are located.

I have asked Paki muslims, Saudi muslims, Afghanistan muslims etc, but I got no answers. In fact they even started giving me death threats😌

Maybe AntiChristian can help solve this issue.

AntiChristian, please try and answer this question. The reputation of your religion and "prophet" is at stake.
Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2023
The question hard for allah to answer through his slaves here on NL

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by IslamIsIdiotic: 5:45pm On May 31, 2023
I swear, even the Arab ones are confused. To the point where they were accusing me of spreading "fitna" or disbelief and they said I was making them to question their deen. I was like, "Should you not be angry with your imams and your "prophet"?😄

ANTIlSLAM:
The question hard for allah to answer through his slaves here on NL
Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by solmusdesigns: 5:49pm On May 31, 2023
Why not ask Mahmood the author of the Hadith (a book) where he got the message from

If we all have Guidian angel then where are they

Have you seen gravity before?! Yet you want to see spirits
Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 31, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Why not ask Mahmood the author of the Hadith (a book) where he got the message from

If we all have Guidian angel then where are they

Have you seen gravity before?! Yet you want to see spirits
We can demonstrate gravity, can you do the same with spirits? 🤷‍♂️
Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by solmusdesigns: 5:59pm On May 31, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yes if you want demonstration let's meet at Ijebu ode
Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by solmusdesigns: 6:00pm On May 31, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Can I offer you some rituals of Moses contained in the seventh book and some Solomon writtens
Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by Westerhoffe(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2023
Antichristian, come and reply.
cool
And if you like, dodge it as usual.
Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 31, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Yes if you want demonstration let's meet at Ijebu ode
Do we need to meet at ijebu ode to demonstrate gravity? 🤔🤷‍♂️
Simple Sense, son!
Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by solmusdesigns: 6:26pm On May 31, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Do we need to meet at ijebu ode to demonstrate gravity? 🤔🤷‍♂️
Simple Sense, son!

You want to see spirits init?!

Na Ijebu sure for you
Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by MightySparrow: 6:30pm On May 31, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:

According to moohamad, for every 1 human being on earth, there are 999 human beings of Yajuj and Majuj ancestry.

That would mean that the United Nations severely underestimated the population of the earth when they said that the Earth's population is 7 billion.

In fact,if moohamad is right, then the Earth's population will be closer to 7 trillion than 7 billion.

That would also mean that China and India are not the largest Nations on earth. The largest Nations on earth would be Yajuj and Majuj.

But unfortunately, no mooslim has ever been able to point out the location of Yajuj and Majuj on any map of the earth.

I have asked Paki muslims, Saudi muslims, Afghanistan muslims etc, but I got no answers. In fact they even started giving me death threats😌

AntiChristian, please try and answer this question. The reputation of your religion and "prophet" is at stake.

Antichristian kẹ̀?
Who dash monkey banana?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 31, 2023
solmusdesigns:

You want to see spirits init?!

Na Ijebu sure for you
You likened gravity to spirit, and since we can easily demonstrate the existence or how gravity works without going to ijebu ode, why then can we not do the same about spirit? 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by SIRTee15: 7:06pm On May 31, 2023
What is majuj and yajuj.
Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by solmusdesigns: 7:38pm On May 31, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You likened gravity to spirit, and since we can easily demonstrate the existence or how gravity works without going to ijebu ode, why then can we not do the same about spirit? 🤷‍♂️

If you want to see spirits Ijebu ode is your best location

Gravity is anywhere on earth not outer space
Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 31, 2023
solmusdesigns:

If you want to see spirits Ijebu ode is your best location

Gravity is anywhere on earth not outer space
Then why on Earth did you liken it to gravity when they are two different theories? 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by solmusdesigns: 8:12pm On May 31, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Then why on Earth did you liken it to gravity when they are two different theories? 🤷‍♂️

Do you want to see spirits or you are all about the philosophy behind my comment

If you want to see spirits you have your location and if it talks about gravitational pull let me know
Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 31, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Do you want to see spirits or you are all about the philosophy behind my comment

If you want to see spirits you have your location and if it talks about gravitational pull let me know
Okay. You keep rambling about the same shite!
Why's that? 🤔

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by TenQ: 8:34pm On May 31, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:

Why now!

LegalWolf, Lukuluku69, drLateef, AntiChristian and Vanessa7 know exactly where Yajuj and Majuj are. If not for Prophet Alexander the Great PBUH who built a wall preventing them from invading the earth, we would have all been destroyed.

Watch how they will flee from answering your question

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by TenQ: 8:38pm On May 31, 2023
SIRTee15:
What is majuj and yajuj.

When Mohammed copies what he knows nothing about. Any thing he story he hears, he put in the Qur'an as the words of Allah without understanding the timing, context, history or placement.

They are supposed to be Gog and Magog
Rev 20:8:
"And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea."

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by ABIODUN105(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2023
Op the question that arab countries cannot answer how did you expect a Nigerian man (antichristian) to answer you he'll definitely run away
Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by InkredibleHulk: 11:25pm On May 31, 2023
Muhammad plagiarized from the Bible in such a stupid and clueless way, with absolutely zero understanding of context, logic or purpose.
Muhammad is what happens when the village idiot begins to suffer delusions of grandeur.

TenQ:

When Mohammed copies what he knows nothing about. Any thing he story he hears, he put in the Qur'an as the words of Allah without understanding the timing, context, history or placement.

They are supposed to be Gog and Magog
Rev 20:8:
"And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea."
Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by TenQ: 2:40am On Jun 01, 2023
InkredibleHulk:
Muhammad plagiarized from the Bible in such a stupid and clueless way, with absolutely zero understanding of context, logic or purpose.
Muhammad is what happens when the village idiot begins to suffer delusions of grandeur.

It's not only the bible o!
ANY story he finds interesting from everywhere
1. Jewish Mishra - Surah Al-Baqarah (Chapter 2) Children of Israel and the Cow
2. Jewish children stories - Solomon's Carpet, Solomon died for one year and no one knew etc
3. Christian fables - Tales of the seven Sleepers
4. Bible Scriptures - Stories of Joseph, Jesus, the bible prophets
5. Ancient Folklores- Alexander the Great
6. Gnostic scriptures - Jesus speaking as a baby, Jesus saved from crucifixion etc

Everything in the Qur'an is an unorganized collection of bits and pieces of stories from everywhere. That is why apart from Surat Yusuf, you can't find a complete story of any character anywhere in a chapter in the Qur'an.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by AntiChristian: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:

According to Prophet Muhamad (salallahu alayhi wasalam), for every 1 human being on earth, there are 999 human beings of Yajuj and Majuj ancestry.
Yes!

In fact, if Prophet Muhamad (salallahu alayhi wasalam) is right, then the Earth's population will be closer to 7 trillion than 7 billion.

The counts were based on what they could see! You can't count what you can't see!

But unfortunately, no Muslim has ever been able to point out the location of Yajuj and Majuj on any map of the earth.
How many things have you seen in your Bible for you to believe in them? Allah says it in the Qur'an and we believe it.

Google earth can't locate the the tower of Babylon in your Bible.

So you be international arguer for Christ! Good For you! How many have accepted Christ through your arguments?

The reputation of your religion and "prophet" is at stake.
The reputation of Islam is and will always grow stronger regardless of your abuse and ill-will!
You control nothing in the sphere of things!
Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by AntiChristian: 9:51am On Jun 01, 2023
Yet, he's unlettered like Jesus!
Isn't this a miracle in itself for someone without "Google and internet" to do such literature review about 1.5 millennium ago?

TenQ:

It's not only the bible o!
ANY story he finds interesting from everywhere
1. Jewish Mishra - Surah Al-Baqarah (Chapter 2) Children of Israel and the Cow
2. Jewish children stories - Solomon's Carpet, Solomon died for one year and no one knew etc
3. Christian fables - Tales of the seven Sleepers
4. Bible Scriptures - Stories of Joseph, Jesus, the bible prophets
5. Ancient Folklores- Alexander the Great
6. Gnostic scriptures - Jesus speaking as a baby, Jesus saved from crucifixion etc

Everything in the Qur'an is an unorganized collection of bits and pieces of stories from everywhere. That is why apart from Surat Yusuf, you can't find a complete story of any character anywhere in a chapter in the Qur'an.

It's not a story book! Na Bible get that story lines! Why can't Jesus story be one and not in 4 places Matthew, Mark, Luke and John?
The story must just be completed!
Re: Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question by InkredibleHulk: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2023
AntiChristian:
Yes!

The counts were based on what they could see! You can't count what you can't see!

How many things have you seen in your Bible for you to believe in them? Allah says it in the Qur'an and we believe it.

Google earth can't locate the the tower of Babylon in your Bible.

So you be international arguer for Christ! Good For you! How many have accepted Christ through your arguments?

The hadith very clearly says that yajuj and majuj are human beings.

'Allah Divided mankind into ten parts. Nine tenths constitute Yajuj and Majuj while the remaining one tenth constitutes the rest of mankind.'

It refers to them as "mankind"! They are not Jinns or Angels so there is nothing invisible about them which would make it impossible to see them.

Furthermore, your koran goes a step further to say that a man called Dhul Qarnayn actually traveled to the West and he met the people of Yajuj and Majuj!

Given the the fact that the population of these human beings from Yajuj and Majuj numbers in the trillions and given the fact that the koran tells us where they live on this earth, how come we have not been able to find them?

The Tower of Babel is a poor example to use because it is an extremely old construction, something which would not be expected to endure for eternity. But when you have trillions of human beings, they reproduce and the population growth is exponential.

You see, when you are asked these kinds of questions, the normal brain dead islamic approach will only embarrass you. You MOOslimes should learn to raise your intellectual capability when dealing with the real world.

The reputation of Islam is and will always grow stronger regardless of your abuse and ill-will!
You control nothing in the sphere of things!

If the reputation of PEEslam is growing stronger, why have so many of your imams been crying about large numbers of apostacy in recent times? Watch this video about Pakistani imams crying because 400,000 young Pakistanis have been insulting moohamad on social media. Some of these young ex muslims are even going as far as defecating on the koran! Watch the video and laugh with me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4a9_UVytT8&t=385s

(1) (Reply)

Would You Stop Your Neighbour Sacrifising His Son To God? / Prov 4;23 If U Ever Desire To Be Rich Kip Ur Hrt With All Diligence / The Greatest Miracle In Your Life, Tell Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.