Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Finally Met A Nairalander* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Met A Nairalander* (2152 Views)

I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. / I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2023
Earlier this month, someone quoted my comment on a job/vacancy thread indicating interest to learn what i do for a living. We fixed an agreement and set a date to meet offline for his first training. He came around yesterday and it was really fun instilling knowledge into him. He is learning quite well as he is very inquisitive and attentive. I hope to see him complete the course over the next 2 weeks.
Asides the training we had a general discussion about events going on currently in the country and shared the same views on different topics. Nairaland is actually a cool forum to network, it's more Nigerian than Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by MrAmbrose(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2023
Congratulations to you both. Nairaland is a sweet forum.

4 Likes

Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Carcholce: 7:20pm On May 31, 2023
On behalf of every other person that will view this thread, we want to ask you what training are you giving this Nairalander?

If na better thing, I am interested. But it must be be free of charge and you’ll cook food for me during the course of the training.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by RoadMozart(m): 7:21pm On May 31, 2023
Carcholce:
On behalf of every other person that will view this thread, we want to ask you what training are you giving this Nairalander?

If na better thing, I am interested. But it must be be free of charge and you’ll cook food for me during the training.
Motion Moved and Seconded by Me
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Carcholce: 7:24pm On May 31, 2023
RoadMozart:

Motion Moved and Seconded by Me

Please you’ll have to stay on the queue. You are behind me. When the OP finish with my training, you’ll be the next person. I don’t think he’ll be able to cook food for more than one person at a time. Things don cost.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by RoadMozart(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2023
Carcholce:

Please you’ll have to stay on the queue. You are behind me. When the OP finish with my training, you’ll be the next person. I don’t think he’ll be able to cook food for more than one person at a time. Things don cost.
😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by RoadMozart(m): 7:28pm On May 31, 2023
Carcholce:

We shall see
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 7:28pm On May 31, 2023
Carcholce:

If na better thing, I am interested. But it must be be free of charge and you’ll cook food for me during the course of the training.

I'm teaching him motion graphics and animation.
I no fit cook for you ooo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by RoadMozart(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2023
Negroid001:

Interested please
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Sirchiboy: 7:49pm On May 31, 2023
Negroid001:
Earlier this month, someone quoted my comment on a job/vacancy thread indicating interest to learn what i do for a living. We fixed an agreement and set a date to meet offline for his first training. He came around yesterday and it was really fun instilling knowledge into him. He is learning quite well as he is very inquisitive and attentive. I hope to see him complete the course over the next 2 weeks.
Asides the training we had a general discussion about events going on currently in the country and shared the same views on different topics. Nairaland is actually a cool forum to network, it's more Nigerian than Nigeria.
I want to learn too
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by superCleanworks(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2023
Carcholce:

. But it must be be free of charge and you’ll cook food for me during the course of the training.

you are doing well. he will also give you 5 litres of Fuel per day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by nerdfrost(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2023
Negroid001:

What app do you make use of boss
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2023
superCleanworks:

you are doing well. he will also give you 5 litres of Fuel per day.
grin
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2023
nerdfrost:

What app do you make use of boss
After effects and cinema 4d
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2023
RoadMozart:

Interested please
No wahala
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by RoadMozart(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2023
Negroid001:

No wahala
How do I contact you
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by nerdfrost(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2023
Negroid001:

I want to venture in to animations too....been creating models and game animations since 2019 with blender......make I try this after effects and cinema 4d
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2023
RoadMozart:

How do I contact you
Send me a mail or drop your WhatsApp
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2023
nerdfrost:

I want to venture in to animations too....been creating models and game animations since 2019 with blender......make I try this after effects and cinema 4d
What do you want to learn animation for? Vfx, brand development, architecture, motion graphics, game development? Be precise or you'll just be philandering up and down.

1 Like

Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Houseofglam7(f): 9:10pm On May 31, 2023
cool
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Negroid001(m): 9:21pm On May 31, 2023
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Styluss: 10:01pm On May 31, 2023
Can you recommend a laptop to buy for this and the price, I need to learn too but my laptop is just 4gb/500, very low graphics card and this old intel. You can recommend a good laptop to buy so I add to my budget.

Negroid001:

Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Styluss: 10:03pm On May 31, 2023
How is the pay on this Gigs? where to sell and how fast can I build a career on this please ?

Negroid001:

What do you want to learn animation for? Vfx, brand development, architecture, motion graphics, game development? Be precise or you'll just be philandering up and down.
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2023
I once met a female nairalander through my former moniker, Methpedo

I taught the babe the tips and tricks of win 32 API

Now the babe day silicon valley day work for MS .
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Jakumo(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2023
Carcholce:

If na better thing, I am interested. But it must be free of charge and you’ll cook food for me during the course of the training.

OP is a good friend of mine so I can inform you with confidence that he is the CEO of a robotics company that manufactures remarkably lifelike sex dolls that are sold for very high prices to well-heeled clientele worldwide.

In the backyard, beside Iya Modina's rat-infested poultry cages, the dynamic duo also operates a highly successful clandestine meth lab to supply the masses during these hard times that Nigeria has been witnessing lenu ijo meta yii.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by RoadMozart(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
Negroid001:

Send me a mail or drop your WhatsApp
+
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Carpito: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=Negroid001 post=123494928]Earlier this month, someone quoted my comment on a job/vacancy thread indicating interest to learn what i do for a living. We fixed an agreement and set a date to meet offline for his first training. He came around yesterday and it was really fun instilling knowledge into him. He is learning quite well as he is very inquisitive and attentive. I hope to see him complete the course over the next 2 weeks.
Asides the training we had a general discussion about events going on currently in the country and shared the same views on different topics. Nairaland is actually a cool forum to network, it's more Nigerian than Nigeria.[where us ur location bro,also interested]
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Silentgroper(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
met a nairalander and his pregnant wife/gf last month ..

He didn't know I was a also a nairalander too as I didn't mention it..

1 Like

Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by livenija: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
Negroid001:
na to Bleep him yash remain shey
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Octopusssy(f): 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2023
Carcholce:

Werey 🤣🤣
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by Octopusssy(f): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2023
Jakumo:

OP is a good friend of mine so I can inform you with confidence that he is the CEO of a robotics company that manufactures remarkably lifelike sex dolls that are sold for very high prices to well-heeled clientele worldwide.

In the backyard, beside Iya Modina's rat-infested poultry cages, the dynamic duo also operates a highly successful clandestine meth lab to supply the masses during these hard times that Nigeria has been witnessing lenu ijo meta yii.
Try as we might, it is hard not to like you 😂
Re: Finally Met A Nairalander* by MechanicMike: 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
Negroid001:

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

When It's Ur First Time To Lick Plate / My Family Does Not Approve Of My Fiance / This Is Very Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.