Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds (5246 Views)

Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? / Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by Aricky1111: 7:29pm On May 31, 2023
Sexual moaning is a common and natural occurrence during intimate moments. It serves various purposes, including expressing pleasure, enhancing communication, and intensifying the overall sexual experience. In this article, we will explore 30 reasons why women moan during sex, shedding light on their importance and significance. Understanding these reasons can help partners establish a stronger connection and ensure a mutually satisfying experience.
1. Physical Pleasure: Moaning is often a genuine response to physical pleasure, indicating that the woman is enjoying the sensations and stimuli during sexual activity.

2. Emotional Connection: Moaning can convey the depth of emotional connection and intimacy between partners, strengthening their bond and creating a sense of closeness.

3. Sexual Arousal: Moaning can be an instinctive reaction to heightened sexual arousal, signalling that the woman is sexually stimulated and engaged in the experience.

4. Communication: Moaning serves as a non-verbal form of communication, helping women convey their desires, preferences, and level of satisfaction to their partner.

5. Pleasing Partner: Moaning can provide feedback to the partner, affirming that their actions and techniques are pleasurable and effective, thus boosting their confidence and READ FULL ARTICLE ON>>>>> [url]RELATIONSHIPS.COM.NG[/url]
https://www.relationships.com.ng/2023/05/30-reasons-why-women-moan-during-sex.html.
RELATIONSHIPS GIST

Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by MrAmbrose(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2023
Sex is a beautiful thing. The feeling is inexplicable.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 31, 2023
My problem be say naija girls no dey squirt

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by logicalhumour: 9:21pm On May 31, 2023
There was this girl I dated for 2 months. Pesin no go even touch her for 5 seconds before she go start dey moan. It annoyed me mostly. At least wait until the whole thing becomes intense na. It just comes off as fake

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by emekalovepets: 9:27pm On May 31, 2023
So person way Dey Bleep olosho way Dey moan nko Oga sebi Bleep joo and stop giving bad reason
Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by tydi(m): 11:24pm On May 31, 2023
Merch:

Without any expection a girl squirts when flex your knuckles open and shut to stimulate her spot. Through all of this, do not put any pressure on the woman to ejaculate and don't be in a hurry. Creating a fantasy or experimenting with movement and varying levels of pressure can make the experience more pleasurable. Now do the right thing 👍

logicalhumour:
There was this girl I dated for 2 months. Pesin no go even touch her for 5 seconds before she go start dey moan. It annoyed me mostly. At least wait until the whole thing becomes intense na. It just comes off as fake
[quote

Is she a fat girl
Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by tydi(m): 11:24pm On May 31, 2023
Merch:

Without any expection a girl squirts when flex your knuckles open and shut to stimulate her spot. Through all of this, do not put any pressure on the woman to ejaculate and don't be in a hurry. Creating a fantasy or experimenting with movement and varying levels of pressure can make the experience more pleasurable. Now do the right thing 👍

logicalhumour:

Is she a fat girl
Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by Crucialgem(m): 1:27am On Jun 01, 2023
I once dated a girl the girl is so funny ehnn she literally talk instead of moaning like she says all manner of things don't get me wrong ooo I am not saying she moans and talk ooo That's normal thing but adura will be having normal discussion or sometimes she cries she does pray for me when the intensity is high looool I don miss the girl ooo
Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by Amunethseranu(f): 5:40am On Jun 01, 2023
MrAmbrose:
So wat are u saying that gay sex isn't inexplicable? grin make me understand
Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by Amunethseranu(f): 5:48am On Jun 01, 2023
logicalhumour:
it may not be fake , their is a period in my life when mere dick touching my labia gives me unusual rushing adrelines and when I moan my sex expert boyfriend will call it fake, my gspot is at my huge labia and some girls has theirs at the inside while some it most want to touch the womb before they moan

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by Amunethseranu(f): 5:55am On Jun 01, 2023
Merch:
squirting? A man divorced his wife in Portharcourt for urinating during sex ...

Another complains about excessive liquid from the wife to ne

Whats that holy water?

Besides Nigerian men are worst In love making , so selfish ...a tanzanian males will make u cum multiple times before they come . If I die today ,I will Reincarnate in Botswana or tanzania were men are selfless.

Besides Living in a country with likes of moh247 is everything wrong .. I hate him so much guuuush!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by logicalhumour: 6:59am On Jun 01, 2023
tydi:

Is she a fat girl
She wasn't fat, and she wasn't lehkpa either. I saw her recently sha, and she've gotten fat...like really fat.
Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by MrAmbrose(m): 7:46am On Jun 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
So wat are u saying that gay sex isn't inexplicable? grin make me understand

I ain't talking about gay, I'm talking about married people.
Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by Phantom233: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2023
MrAmbrose:
you're a wicked man/woman cool
Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by chudyprince: 10:34am On Jun 01, 2023
80% of women do fake moaning just to please their simps and hustlers

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by RacistProudIgbo: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
squirting? A man divorced his wife in Portharcourt for urinating during sex ...

Another complains about excessive liquid from the wife to ne

Whats that holy water?

Besides Nigerian men are worst In love making , so selfish ...a tanzanian males will make u cum multiple times before they come . If I die today ,I will Reincarnate in Botswana or tanzania were men are selfless.

Besides Living in a country with likes of moh247 is everything wrong .. I hate him so much guuuush!!!

Generalizing Nigerian men? Are you a joke or just a dance. Have you been danced on for 1hour non stop before?, in fact can you dance.

What a joke taking far.
Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by LeeSmart: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2023
That person na man ooo
Nostress urself oo

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by LeeSmart: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2023
Phantom233:
That person na man
No stress urself

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by MrAmbrose(m): 8:18am On Jun 02, 2023
Phantom233:

I'm learning from you boss
Re: Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds by Aricky1111: 12:14am On Jun 04, 2023
logicalhumour:
she was probably faking it.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? / He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! / 3 Types Of Women: Ladies Where Do You Belong? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.