Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night (8098 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:29am On Jun 01, 2023
Rosaline5000:
I dont know whether it's trauma but I am exactly like that, a very light sleeper, any little noise makes me to wake up.
What actually caused my problem was when I was small like 8 years or so, we had Arm robbers raiding our streets and I remembered been so scared that period, we lived in an upstairs apartment with another upstairs building facing us, so one day that upstairs building facing us was robbed, the Robbers robbed 4 apartments out of the 8 apartments then few days later they came back to rob the remaining apartments.

I remembered been so scared not just about the robbers but the thought of been so hopeless, the Robbers robbed for hours and no help came even when somebody from one of the flats called the police, they didn't come.

So everybody start saying that we are next and the Robbers were coming for our building, I swear i couldn't sleep, every little sound wakes me up and I am always praying, begging God that I dont want to experience that kind of trauma of getting robbed, when the Robbers rob that other building, they injured so many people tho they didn't kill anyone but still i didn't want to experience that fear.

Long story short, God answered my prayers, I guess that was my first time in experiencing something spiritual, the Robbers came but they couldn't break down our door which was so weird because even me can break down the door, the door was so fragile with just one old bolt holding it but they couldn't and they left, I swear when they were trying to break down the door, all i did was pray and pray and I experienced a beautiful miracle, the Robbers left and didn't even bother going to our neighbour's house, they left and never came back to our street till we left that place.

Anyway since then I became very self aware when sleeping, every little sound wakes me up.
I guess people that sleep through storms are those that have never experienced something bad.

Robbing an area three consecutive times in days without been caught is unbelievable.
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by Roon9(m): 6:27am On Jun 01, 2023
Op must be a fvck boy. Thinking of dumping her cos she's a light sleeper? LoL!
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by herald9: 6:44am On Jun 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
I began to get close with a girl I'm dating for months. She started spending night in my house recently.
This is the 4th time I'm spending night with her and I keep noticing something strange about her
Due to the fact that I am a night crawler work late till around 2am

I noticed that the smallest sound wakes this girl up.
She can be in deep sleep snoring, if you just drop pen for ground. This girl will wake up.
She can be sleeping long hours if I move chair, just small sound. This girl will wake up
The sound of slippers moving is enough to make this girl wake up from deep sleep.

Any small sound this girl will wake up
I opened a can of malt, the sound woke this girl up. She will wake up look around and go back to sleep.

Is this a sign of trauma??
I feel like she doesn't sleep at all.. it's weird how alert she is during deep sleep.

I'm even thinking of dumping her
It's scary that she can easily wake up if pin drop for floor. Any small sound she will just wake up.

Is this normal?

Simply hold her tight, hug, cuddle, pat her on the back and send her back to sleep.

That gives her the assurance and sense of being protected.

You can even look her in the eye, smile and peck her on the forehead and whisper, "Go back to sleep, hun, I'm here".

Naija men ain't romantic at all!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:00am On Jun 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
I began to get close with a girl I'm dating for months. She started spending night in my house recently.
This is the 4th time I'm spending night with her and I keep noticing something strange about her

She can be in deep sleep snoring, if you just drop pen for ground. This girl will wake up.
She can be sleeping long hours if I move chair, just small sound. This girl will wake up
The sound of slippers moving is enough to make this girl wake up from deep sleep.

I opened a can of malt, the sound woke this girl up. She will wake up look around and go back to sleep.

I feel like she doesn't sleep at all.. it's weird how alert she is during deep sleep.

It's scary that she can easily wake up if pin drop for floor. Any small sound she will just wake up.

Is this normal?

It is not normal.

She is living a life of extreme fear which is usually an evidence of trauma.

I wouldn't advice you to stick around for too long.

Except you have married her. But since you haven't, run for your life. It is not easy to care for someone like that. The fear aspect is only a portion of the problems you would face.

Wait until something triggers her episode, then you will know that things dey for this world.

Also, caring for traumatized people is not only time-consuming, but also very costly.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2023
Creamypie:
infact na me you dey refer to in this message. it is very normal. Na so me be. Further more, the place am sleeping must be dark, I must not face window, no noise at all, whether from phone Call, music, even discussion between 2 persons. If its day time, I dey use cloth cover eyes so reflection of light no go enter, so I can nap. I can't sleep straight from night till morning. Totally impossible. I dey wake every one hr, stay awake for 30 mins, doze off, wake up after 50 min, stay up for another 30 mins.during this period of short sleep and wake up, every slight movement in d compound dey noticed from my bed. This circle continues till past 4 am, then I can sleep partially deep till 5:30. Am used to it

It is not normal.

You have a sleep disorder.

Moreover, your case is different from the girl's case.

Your own is sleep disorder.

The girl's own looks like trauma.

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by wisdomkid: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2023
I truly don't see a problem here. You want someone that will be sleeping and they'll carry them outside?

She's just alert. Have you asked her why she does that?
What other character flaws has she exhibit?

Are you planning on doing something bad in the night? If not, I truly don't see any reason why. She does not suffer from insomnia, abi?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by Jaybee3456: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Robbing an area three consecutive times in days without been caught is unbelievable.

I'm absolutely sure the police were in on it
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by JentuPrinz(m): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2023
No sleep in the wilderness grin
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:30am On Jun 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Is this normal?
it's you! You are not normal, the girl is very fine
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by Ofadaman(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2023
Either she no trust you or she don do hookup too many times, the experience wey she don see don put her for high alert

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by SPOLO(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2023
That's how I am.
In fact if am sleeping am someone plays music or video I will wake up
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by Micheal56: 8:07am On Jun 01, 2023
Watin to worry about
Bro am also same since the day I woke up at night and saw my guy crawling like animal any small noise Dey wake me

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by Postinor: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2023
It must be trauma,was she raped when she was young, because most people who were raped when young usually becomes light sleepers
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by Rosaline5000: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Do you live in Nigeria
Nigeria is a Crime scene, security is non existent in this country, I remember when I was in School and Robbers came to an hostel opposite our School.

They came around 1am and hit the security man on the head and they robbed the place for close up to 4 hours till 5 am, raping some girls and stealing nearly everyone property and guess what, there was no help, the Police was called but they didn't come.

The security man died and the police only came around 7 am in the morning just to look around and do nothing.
That's why Religion is striving in Nigeria because we learn from a very young age that we have to be the one to protect ourselves from any danger out there.
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by kingslj: 8:22am On Jun 01, 2023
brain54:

You too wey Dey notice every…

No be the same boat una Dey so?

The fact is that the girl dont trust you .
At 2am you are still working? have you explained to her what you do at that time as work?

She is subconscious of her enviroment because of trust
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by WantsandMore: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Is this normal?
Get her a smart watch & monitor her sleeping pattern.
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by manfronthesky: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2023
You have security guard calling. pursue it and you will make it big time grin

Creamypie:
infact na me you dey refer to in this message. it is very normal. Na so me be. Further more, the place am sleeping must be dark, I must not face window, no noise at all, whether from phone Call, music, even discussion between 2 persons. If its day time, I dey use cloth cover eyes so reflection of light no go enter, so I can nap. I can't sleep straight from night till morning. Totally impossible. I dey wake every one hr, stay awake for 30 mins, doze off, wake up after 50 min, stay up for another 30 mins.during this period of short sleep and wake up, every slight movement in d compound dey noticed from my bed. This circle continues till past 4 am, then I can sleep partially deep till 5:30. Am used to it

2 Likes

Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by Phantom233: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Bible says no sleep for the wicked
I don't know if this is a sign that this girl is wicked?
Maybe that's why she can't sleep well
But the guy clearly stated that the girl has been sleeping n snoring for hours which one come be " no sleep for the wicked"? even Buhari with all his wickedness de sleep well.
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by kingthreat(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2023
She's staing in the house of someone she doesn't know too well. she has a right to be very alert
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by SultanOfAbia: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2023
kingslj:

The fact is that the girl dont trust you .
At 2am you are still working? have you explained to her what you do at that time as work?

She is subconscious of her enviroment because of trust
When she dey chop my money she no trust me abi
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by player007(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Bible says no sleep for the wicked
I don't know if this is a sign that this girl is wicked?
Maybe that's why she can't sleep well

This is stupid to say the least.
I wonder how some of you reason.

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by player007(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Is this normal?

And if she sleeps too deeply you will still complain.
See eh if you want to dump her just do it.
Stop looking for excuses.
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by Illegal1(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Bible says no sleep for the wicked I don't know if this is a sign that this girl is wicked? Maybe that's why she can't sleep well
omoh......u be werey.
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by diogo23: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Is this normal?
It's normal in fact very good
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by Juliearth(f): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Is this normal?

Some people are light sleepers. Also, it could be that she suffered from trauma recently. When I was robbed last year, even the gliding sound of dry leaves on the ground outside would make me jump off from my bed.
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by Nadingo: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
I am the exact opposite, and it worries me. I do not go to bed until midnight, and once I touch my bed, nothing on this earth awakens me unless I want to pee. You could drop a bomb in the room, and the sound would not wake me up. I sleep very deeply until 5:30 am. My wife is not comfortable with that because she claims it makes her feel vulnerable. For instance, my son had a high fever last night, and all the commotion between him and his mother—his shouts, her rubbing him with cold water, going downstairs to fetch paracetamol—did not wake me up. In fact, I was totally oblivious until morning. Is this normal?
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by hmhameed(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
She is scared of you using her for ritual 😂 😂 😂
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by ogbe88(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
herald9:

Simply hold her tight, hug, cuddle, pat her on the back and send her back to sleep.

That gives her the assurance and sense of being protected.

You can even look her in the eye, smile and peck her on the forehead and whisper, "Go back to sleep, hun, I'm here".

Naija men ain't romantic at all!
Not about being romantic, he is not matured.
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by Rosaline5000: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
Nadingo:
I am the exact opposite, and it worries me. I do not go to bed until midnight, and once I touch my bed, nothing on this earth awakens me unless I want to pee. You could drop a bomb in the room, and the sound would not wake me up. I sleep very deeply until 5:30 am. My wife is not comfortable with that because she claims it makes her feel vulnerable. For instance, my son had a high fever last night, and all the commotion between him and his mother—his shouts, her rubbing him with cold water, going downstairs to fetch paracetamol—did not wake me up. In fact, I was totally oblivious until morning. Is this normal?
Not normal, try to find a solution to this your problem.
I remember hearing a story of how someone died when their house burnt down, neighbours were knocking on his door trying to wake him up when the fire started, the guy later woke up sha but it was too late and he was trapped and so he died.
Sleeping that deeply is not good
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
Rosaline5000:

Do you live in Nigeria
Nigeria is a Crime scene, security is non existent in this country, I remember when I was in School and Robbers came to an hostel opposite our School.

They came around 1am and hit the security man on the head and they robbed the place for close up to 4 hours till 5 am, raping some girls and stealing nearly everyone property and guess what, there was no help, the Police was called but they didn't come.

The security man died and the police only came around 7 am in the morning just to look around and do nothing.
That's why Religion is striving in Nigeria because we learn from a very young age that we have to be the one to protect ourselves from any danger out there.

You are right though, just can't fathom the sequence of events. That was real nightmare come to pass
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
Jaybee3456:

I'm absolutely sure the police were in on it

Sadly our Police most times don't live to their expectations.
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by kunchi(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2023
Oga let me ask...are you wicked?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. / See the big az Girls i fvk yesterday. Photos / Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.