Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Few Things You Need To Know About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Things You Need To Know About Women (2919 Views)

About Women Making The First Move. / Funny Facts About Women (in Pictures) / Few Things We Wish Our Boyfriend Knew :P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Things You Need To Know About Women by sylvao2000(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2007
Hi guys see this

1. You'll probably never know how many guys she's slept with. The standard lie is five. Which really means about 12.

2. The minute she decides she’s even mildly interested in you, she starts making mental pictures of what your kids would look like and imagining her first name with your last.

3. Ugly girls like to hang out with pretty girls because it makes them feel like they're more attractive. Pretty girls hang out with ugly girls for the same reason.

4. She likes one of your friends. be sure of that guys and ready to Bleep him if possible smiley

5. Studies show women are more attracted to “macho” guys near ovulation. The rest of the month, they’re drawn to “good providers,” otherwise known as chumps.

6. Women appreciate a big penis, but having one doesn’t give you an excuse to suck at pre-intimacy

7. Girls don’t want to date doormats. So make her proud and refuse to give up bowling night with the guys.

8. Chicks aren’t afraid to get kinky; you just have to have the nerve to ask.

9. Any good woman will tell ya, honesty is not always the best policy.

10. Once in a while, let her pick the movie and don't complain about it. just say YES

11. All women think they’re smarter than their partners in some significant way.

12. Every woman is self-conscious about her ass. Tell her you love her ass and you’ll see it more often. for real guys.

13. Gain her trust when you’re out by calling her at 10 P.M. She’ll go to bed content you’re thinking of her, even if you’re slurping Jell-O shots off some skank’s cleavage

14. On a first date, women never order what they really want to eat. signs of respect l gues.

15. Girls will not sit on any toilet outside their own home or a five-star hotel. Everywhere else they’re hovering above the toilet in a squat.

16. The average woman owns eight bras and wears each one five times before washing.

17. Like you, girls hate nothing more than a clingy partner who needs them every eight seconds.

18. Women’s public bathrooms are about three times more disgusting than men’s. WHY ladies?

18. It never hurts to say you're sorry, even if you don't mean it.

19. Women want to talk dirty, but they’re afraid you won’t respect them in the morning. Reassure her that letting go in bed doesn’t make her less classy and she’ll probably go wild

20. Despite always complimenting another woman’s short haircut, she secretly celebrates having one less competitor, since men prefer long hair.

21. A woman might say she just wants sex, but sleep with her for a while and she’ll change her tune. “I’ve known so many women who think they can pull this off, but they always develop feelings for the guy

22. When a woman tells you her problems, she does not want you to offer solutions

23. The most painless way to end an argument: Let her win.

24. They can't live without tension. Every once in a while she's gonna pick a fight with you for no reason. Accept this as a running, inevitable theme and your relationship will make a lot more sense.

24. Kiss her before two dates have gone by or you’ll be “friended.”

25. Over the course of her life, a woman will use 10 men for every one she loves. If you lent her your car or helped her move and didn't get laid, you're one of the 10.

26. The average woman kisses 79 men before getting married.

27. Never trust the woman who gives you the best Mouth Action you’ve ever had.

28. What do women really want in bed? More blankets. They get colder than men.

29. A girl would prefer to get a N1000 gift from PARK $ SHOP . than a N5000 gift from YABA MARKET. Why? Because her friends will ask where she got it.

30. She still has all the love letters and cards from her past boyfriends

31. Never trust a girl who has no girlfriends. She doesn’t get along with other women because she’s either bat-shit crazy or just plain mean.

l better stop here before l make this post bored expecially for lazy readers Alot more about ladies may be next time sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by olanajim(m): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2007
We need more. That is a home truth you'd piled up there. Complete it.
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by Sati(m): 2:12am On Sep 06, 2007
nice 1. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by lovemajek(f): 2:14am On Sep 06, 2007
disagreed with some of them.

1 Like

Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by olanajim(m): 6:12am On Sep 06, 2007
Pick them out.
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by sylvao2000(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2007
lovemajek:

disagreed with some of them.

Pick them out, will sure prove them with 99 Evidence . smiley smiley Watch out More on my next post be ready to disagree ciao, grin grin grin
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by adekennis(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2007
Truth you said ma broda smiley
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by dutchmillionaire(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2007
27. Never trust the woman who gives you the best Mouth Action you’ve ever had.

[color=Black][/color] i need more explanation pls.
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2007
@dutch

because she probably used a suction hoover while you weren't looking!
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by dutchmillionaire(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2007
? cant get u.
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by dutchmillionaire(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2007
@ naJa HaJe. u mean sucking a guys dick?. @ sylvao2000. if i'm right, y shouldnt u trust her,cos my girl used to suck mine.
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by nana(f): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2007
I don't belong to numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,12,13(na yam),16,18(Say what?),19,21,22,24,25,26,29,30.
Hmm. . .for those that suck the whatever.Hmm. . .na wa o.
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by sylvao2000(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2007
nana:

I don't belong to numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,12,13(na yam),16,18(Say what?),19,21,22,24,25,26,29,30.
Hmm. . .for those that suck the whatever.Hmm. . .na wa o.

Smile for all you said, remember l got a enough prove.
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by acidrop(f): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2007
am gon be staright with ya'll, some of that up there is sooooooooo me grin
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by moondust(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2007
18. It never hurts to say you're sorry, even if you don't mean it.

fellas keep this one in mind always. wink works all the time
kudos @ poster
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2007
I have a big problem with 18

Guys guys guys hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm

is it that your nostrils are permanently defected or what?

your loos always smell toxic.

una p.i.s.s get power sha!!!!
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by moondust(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2007
hey sweetie, dats life for u. . .some truths are hard to deal with grin
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by phoomie(f): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2007
this is rubbish you must be dealing with local chics! move up
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2007
while some of yr points are quite true, i dont believe in no 4,12,16,18,22,27,30
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2007
@phoomie

read the post again. if at least one thing does not apply to you then you're the biggest liar.
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2007
@moondust

what truths? were u referring to me? r u saying female toilets reek?
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by sammyjl(f): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2007
Men always think thy know us women.
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by sylvao2000(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2007
@phoomie   l got no time for cheap fools like you ok get a better life idiot, dirty thing like you grin grin  mumu ashawo  grin grin
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by phoomie(f): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2007
@sylvao2000

what the f**k is your stress. why u taking this personal? keep it low and easy man, at least no be me say make them chop your d**k away, abeg o, 2feet, one finger,
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by HYBRIDX(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2007
@poster

i feel u man,i agree wit ya,dont mind the ladies if they say u reacting to some gurl who has dumped u or treated u harshly in da past,its just a lame excuse,dey did the same to oraclee99(remeber the dude,he posted "where are the good gurls")

earnestly looking forward to part 2,
peace
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by Configur(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2007
DUNNO WAT 2 SAY
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by Configur(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2007
DUNNO WAT 2 SAY
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by sylvao2000(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2007
Configur:

DUNNO WAT 2 SAY

GOOD
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2007
@sylvao2000

why is that good?
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by mazaje(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2007
Right on target
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by sylvao2000(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

@sylvao2000

why is that good?

Becuase he/she is short of words grin
Re: Few Things You Need To Know About Women by mopegirl(f): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2007
[size=8pt]some are really true, bt 98% are wrong undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Configur:

DUNNO WAT 2 SAY

sylvao don bribe you abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship / Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? / 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.