Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) (22714 Views)

Nigeria Beat Italy 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup). / Lionel Messi Dribbles Past Five Players In Argentina 2-2 Uruguay Draw (Photos) / The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by Tonylyte(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2023
Decentdave:
Congratulations to proudly Nigeria
Nigeria Vs Brazil for final

Nigeria and Brazil can never meet at the finals.
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by Careente7(m): 9:23am On Jun 01, 2023
The second goal tho!
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by FatherofAsaad: 9:30am On Jun 01, 2023
Ashez:
And their odd to win Argentina was 5.0, why I no carry Dem single or even handicap, I for the flex by now.
Anyway ride on boys

Comot hand for gamble

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by itsene: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2023
Sink or swim with indigenous coaches.
It takes courage and national will.
Making the supplier of raw materials/sports talent to others is worth crying over.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by Adakintroy: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2023
Rostikol:

Your are a stupid dunce with no brain. I bet you are a school dropout. Can’t even spell Argentina. Not everyone is a cheating failure like you, worthless bastard.

Did I insult you oga. Is there away to say personal truth without offending someone somewhere. How many junior world cup have we won? How many quarter finals have we reached at senior level. Who is fooling who. Why are this so called junior talent not evolving to full maturity. Rather than engage in proper argument, you De debase yourself with insult and pettiness about correct spelling. You fit swear with anything precious to you say on average those boys with that face and build are under 19?
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by maxiart2(m): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
30 year old players why dem no go beat small underage boys
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by wasuka14(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2023
I think any serious club can quickly grab that Argentina boy Moreno. He play like Messi. Very skillful

naptu2:

https://www.completesports.com/2023-u-20-w-cup-flying-eagles-end-unwanted-record-stun-argentina-to-reach-q-finals/
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by MyExpression(m): 10:00am On Jun 01, 2023
This same flying header wey we use win Argentina during Mikel vs Messi youth championship dah year
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by ITbomb(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2023
Tinubu should call them, I wan check something
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by oxygeng: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2023
nothing to take home from this Nigeria team, with exception of fews like JUDE SUNDAY, TOCHUKWU NnAMDI and the goal keeper though He must watch his level of complacency as it is gradually eroding his little progress others are chaffs.
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by 27Pushing30: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2023
ManWater:
Congrats. Nigeria vs Brazil for the Final. smiley

If our boys are truly u20, then Nigeria should be contesting as strong favorites to win the World Cup in the next 5-10 years.
You are right however it's all down to how they manage their careers.

Wrong transfers can kill careers... We thought Rabiu Ibrahim was our new Okocha but Agents ruined him

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by 27Pushing30: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2023
itsene:
Sink or swim with indigenous coaches.
It takes courage and national will.
Making the supplier of raw materials/sports talent to others is worth crying over.
england has learnt their lesson
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by garfield1: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2023
oxygeng:
nothing to take home from this Nigeria team, with exception of fews like JUDE SUNDAY, TOCHUKWU NnAMDI and the goal keeper though He must watch his level of complacency as it is gradually eroding his little progress others are chaffs.

Argentina totally outplayed Nigeria but we're just unlucky.that guy carboni finished us
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by AngelicBeing: 10:34am On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=bigcee post=123502667]
My name is Mumu, I am an idiot because I ought to respect the opinion of others, l will continue to be an Everlasting miscreants because of hunger and hardship l[t/quote]
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by AngelicBeing: 10:36am On Jun 01, 2023
FalseProphet1:

So you're an agbado supporter? angry
False Prophet, l am entitled to my opinion, perhaps you are the agbado and zombie, you should respect people's opinion angry
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by bizhop01: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Tinubu Presidency seems to be a Presidency that will Usher Goodluck to Nigeria, kudos to the Flying Eagles of Nigeria cheesy
Tinubu usher good luck to Nigeria that's why he scored two goals, While you usher badluck to Nigeria.
Continue with your romance scam cool
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by AngelicBeing: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2023
bizhop01:

I will continue to be an idiot because of hunger, I was belch by a village witch and my brain is full of nonsense, cool
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by chigoziri2403(m): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2023
Nobody expected nigeria to qualify even the commentator
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by bizhop01: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=123505708][/quote]Mumu what do you gain for doing this?
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by mayor1814: 10:56am On Jun 01, 2023
Football is funny and unpredictable. Argentina outplayed Nigeria but Nigeria won the match even by 2-0 sef. Congratulations to d boys. However, Nigeria needs a lot of hard work and focus to play d next match. D u-20 world cup is getting tougher.
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by DaveHarry(m): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2023
We were really in the group of death. Brazil, Italy, Nigeria in the last 8!
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by Ashez: 10:56am On Jun 01, 2023
FatherofAsaad:

Comot hand for gamble
My brother, I don quit shaa, I only play once in a while
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by Nuheights(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2023
Under 50 Flying Eagles. Shameless
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by kelspinall(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2023
congratulations
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by FalseProphet1(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2023
AngelicBeing:
False Prophet, l am entitled to my opinion, perhaps you are the agbado and zombie, you should respect people's opinion angry
grin tongue
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by etibaba(m): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2023
MyExpression:
This same flying header wey we use win Argentina during Mikel vs Messi youth championship dah year
Nigeria win Argentina where?
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by AngelicBeing: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2023
bizhop01:
l am a Mumu Teenager, l need a job and l am dying of hunger that is why l am posting rubbish online
Buzz off grin
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by ufuosman(m): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2023
Kudos to you guys
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by ManWater: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
27Pushing30:

You are right however it's all down to how they manage their careers.

Wrong transfers can kill careers... We thought Rabiu Ibrahim was our new Okocha but Agents ruined him

Right. Let's hope their careers will flourish. If not all, at least half of the squad.
Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by Judolisco(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
ManWater:

If our boys are truly u20, then Nigeria should be contesting as strong favorites to win the World Cup in the next 5-10 years.
that's if they'll be picked... After the u20 tournament we simply jst move on... Look at d Germans... They groom their players from young... Irrespective of their club form they go still call them.. That's because they have a system... But our Nff after dis tournament now won't do follow up on some of d players but will keep calling d so called 28yrs old Ahmed musa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
ManWater:

Yes they are indeed U20. The reason why Nigeria perfoms well in these youth tournaments is because they are physically more developed than their European and some South American counterparts. At this stage Nigeria take advantage of that physicality ( pace, strength and stamina) to bully their opposition. But once everyone levels up in physic when they get older, Nigeria's lack of technicality begins to show while the European guys technicality begins to Flourish. Another thing is that we have a very poor league, the league is not good enough both in infrastructure, coaching investment and competitiveness to allow the players to horn their skills better.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aper Aku Stadium Wears New Look Ahead Of CAF Champions League / Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football / "No Liverpool Player Can Get Into Real Madrid's Team" - Ex Madrid Coach Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.