Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu (27187 Views)

Taiwo Awoniyi Welcomes Baby Boy After His Goal Against Arsenal / Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by bigdammyj: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2023
Noted.
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:01am On Jun 01, 2023
This guy Don setup tinubu and flying eagles for massive dragging when they crash out grin grin grin twitter go hot when they crash out

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by OYEDIPE(m): 8:03am On Jun 01, 2023
DataCrab:
This one sef wan chop from national cake.
Shebi hin score
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by simfrost90210: 8:05am On Jun 01, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2023
Congratulations. Some people will not be happy about this news. Anyway Happy New Month my Nairalanders
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by MadarasBlade(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2023
This guy is more than 20yrs. When will we ever get it right, why do we cheat so much?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2023
On seeing the news I rushed to check if the price of fuel has reduced back to 180 and I was disapointed

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by OYEDIPE(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
This guy Don setup tinubu and flying eagles for massive dragging when they crash out grin grin grin twitter go hot when they crash out
You pray they crash out.
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by isaiahethan: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2023
femisplash:
Enemies of the country were hoping to mock the country and the President but God has put them to shame. Beating Argentina in their backyard is no mean feat.
God bless President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Your thinking from your anus . What a generation. Do not quote me

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by mayo47(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2023
Definitely, he isn't U20 years. Nigeria football will never improve with this model. The Argentine they won yesterday will thrash them in years to come due to proper football development. Absolutely, You can't cheat nature!

EcoBrick:
Ibrahim Muhammad, a native of Minna, Niger state is heard dedicating his goal against host Argentina in ongoing Under-20 World cup tournament, to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwk2aEyPuCM

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by ctex4real(m): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2023
We know how this one would end, he might be lucky to escape badluck.
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by chiedozie198100: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2023
since dem dey outside country, dis aboki fit no sabi say buhari don hand over. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
All this has been going on but have been to front page but Sevilla matter is on the front page
So, make the mods no sleep because una wan comment for fp? 🤷‍♂️
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by colossus91(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2023
First to comment, for this Tinubu regime let’s brace up!!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by Hotwest: 8:12am On Jun 01, 2023
femisplash:
Enemies of the country were hoping to mock the country and the President but God has put them to shame. Beating Argentina in their backyard is no mean feat.

shut up...this is not even d finals...it's finals associated with talks like that

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by Ihateheadslamer: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2023
You go soon get hypertension because of me tongue
Wagwanbrethren:

So, make the mods no sleep because una wan comment for fp? 🤷‍♂️
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by clydecarson(m): 8:18am On Jun 01, 2023
femisplash:

He is a failure,just accept and stop using God to cover up the thief

Day 1 fuel subsidy
Day 2 and it's naira to dollar increase
Day 3 loading............

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by Creamypie(m): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2023
This boy don cross 35 now

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You go soon get hypertension because of me tongue
I want you to stop begging on FP! 😄
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by onuman: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2023
Islamists of Nigeria wherever they are, they are celebrating Buhari and his succession plan that ended with having Hashim Shettima as quasi president of Nigeria, using old and frail Tinubu as cover.
Buhari set the stage for a possible 24 years unbroken Muslim presidency for Nigeria. Dedicate goal to a President who can hardly take two steps unguarded.
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by Chucks13: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
All this has been going on but have been to front page but Sevilla matter is on the front page

Just my thought too. It's like some of Seun Mod's are natural hater of Nigeria. Saville shit everywhere here yesterday and our boys are crushing Argenina and it wasn't on front page, na wah oo.
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by onuman: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2023
femisplash:

Number one enemy of the 200+ million people in Nigeria is who wished or wishes a man like Tinubu as president of Nigeria.
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by bhella10: 8:33am On Jun 01, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Hahaha!!! I had to laugh at that. But no be lie! grin cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by Fmghewzy(m): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2023
jeff1607:

Hope petrol is 189 around there

Are you all daft, even peter obi himself said he would remove subsidy.

Were you expecting the price to remain the same 🧐

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by bhella10: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2023
onuman:
Islamists of Nigeria wherever they are, they are celebrating Buhari and his succession plan that ended with having Hashim Shettima as quasi president of Nigeria, using old and frail Tinubu as cover.
Buhari set the stage for a possible 24 years unbroken Muslim presidency for Nigeria. Dedicate goal to a President who can hardly take two steps unguarded.

Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by WantsandMore: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2023
DataCrab:
This one sef wan chop from national cake.
Why not? If he pays his taxes & doesn't take them to pandora safe havens?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by fredoooooo: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2023
May God bless you boy, may God bless our nation

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by Peterpanny: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2023
femisplash:

Seriously you need to go and make yourself useful to Yourself and your family.
Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by jeff1607(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Are you all daft, even peter obi himself said he would remove subsidy.

Were you expecting the price to remain the same 🧐

Ogbeni , you don't need to show your agbero self, it's just a question, in fela's voice ; simple YES or NO.

So if u want to demolish a 50 storey building in a busy area, won't you make provisions for it beforehand? Abi you will demolish it with occupants in it. I don't support any politician ,as far I know I'm my own president, I provide everything I need whether price goes up or come down.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu by Ihateheadslamer: 8:48am On Jun 01, 2023
You're on your own tongue
Wagwanbrethren:

I want you to stop begging on FP! 😄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diego Maradona Dances In Dressing Room After First Win As Gimnasia Coach(Photos) / Vincent Enyeama And Team Mates Relax In Jacuzzi [photo] / Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.