Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

30-year-old Woman Spends 1.8 Million To Marry Herself (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 30-year-old Woman Spends 1.8 Million To Marry Herself (video) (218 Views)

24-year-old Woman Set To Marry Herself In India's First Sologamy / Transgender Woman Spends Huge Amount On Surgery To Facilitate Transformation. / Heartbroken 54-year-old Woman Spends £8,000 On 'revenge Body' After Finding... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30-year-old Woman Spends 1.8 Million To Marry Herself (video) by rhilwhan(m): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2023
Danni Adams, a 30-year-old curvaceous American woman and body image coach, organized a spectacular wedding ceremony in which she spent $4,000 to marry herself.

Dani hired nine bridesmaids and proceeded to the altar alone to say her vows to herself, according to a video from the wedding ceremony that has surfaced on the internet.

Danni Adams stated on Instagram that this is the most beautiful commitment she has made to herself.

She stated that now that she is married to herself, she is much more committed to loving herself and healing from past traumas.

“Everyone always asks if I’ll have to divorce myself in order to marry a man, but the real question is, why do I have to lose myself in order to be married?” It’s not for me if I have to divorce myself for whatever reason! “Do you think you’d ever marry yourself?”

Danni paid $4,000 to invite friends and relatives to her wedding ceremony. She claims that spending so much money will show people that she can afford her wedding. She went on to say that it had earned her some respect in her circles because everyone knew she could afford such a sum.

WATCH THE VIDEO OF THE RECEPTION AND THE CHURCH SERVICE... https://9jawatchtower.com/30-year-old-woman-spends-1-8-million-to-marry-herself-video/
Re: 30-year-old Woman Spends 1.8 Million To Marry Herself (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
obese women are struggling to find husband or what?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkibbi_rYj8

(1) (Reply)

FL Studio Mobile APK (pro Unlocked) / Bee Colouring Graphics Pack Review / Two Men Exchange Wives & Children As They Remarry Each Other [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.