Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,558 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Emergency Facial Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Emergency Facial Treatment (1731 Views)

Facial Treatment With Live Snail / Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft / Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emergency Facial Treatment by olamydey(f): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2011
Dear All,

Its gets to stage in life when nothing seems to be working on your face, even the most expensive products fail.
lets share our experience and also suggestions on products that work well for the face.
Has any1 heard of nicol soap? Also i need to find out if there are any natural body/face soaps(handmade-)and cream in abuja.
I have been to one in ghana but i dont know if we have such around.

lets bring it on- facial beauty is d main discussion here please. kiss
Re: Emergency Facial Treatment by pinkylady(f): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2011
Soup should not be used on the face,it causes irritation,blamishes,pimple,ezima etc instead after bath facial cleanser suitable for the skin type should be used
Re: Emergency Facial Treatment by uzoo: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2011
this has been my facial routine for the past 8 months plus and since then i havn't suffered from any break outs such as acne and the rest.

AM
scrub face with St. ives apricot scrub with small part of aloa vera gel.(3 to 4 times a week)
wash face with moisturizing shower gel.wipe face with a seperate towel dedicated for the face only .
i then use a mild astringent with a cootton wool to cleanse face.
massage Neutrogena clear skin formula on the face.
then i use a non greasy sun block with spf 50+.

PM
same routine as above except that i dont cleanse with astringent twice a day.
and in place of the sunblock i use a night cream or just the Neautrogena.

also, i change my pillow covers every two days.
don't give room for bacteria or germs to thrive at night on my face.
Re: Emergency Facial Treatment by uzoo: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2011
i forgot to add my weekend facials too

every saturday i steam my face for about 15 to 20 mins then i apply fresh tomatoe juice on my face and leave for 30 mins then rinse off and apply egg white as my facial mask and allow to dry on my face then wash off.

you wont believe how firm my face gets after this. and my pores can breathe.

(1) (Reply)

Women Please Tell Me About Your Tummy After Giving Birth / Xmas Bonanza Buy Clean 9 Pack At N14,999 Wholesale Price / Latest On Hiv /aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.