Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup (51094 Views)

Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time / China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
This Is What Is Responsible For The Fluctuation In Our Results.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20nauD6HaZE
Re: Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup by Juju70(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
phr0nesis:

You never revenge anything. Beating their junior team hasn't really been a problem for us. We beat them sometimes, they beat us other times. Beating their senior team is the only time we can actually claim revenge

Oga U20 is not U17. After WC Europe and South America take this competition seriously !

1 Like

Re: Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup by Nyanabo(m): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
What do you expect when old men are playing against young boys.
Re: Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup by anyilalaz: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
Am not interested in they winning but on the developmental aim of the tournament.

If the right age of the Boyz is around 20 no problem.

But if not, it's a shame.
Re: Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup by CityBoy17: 12:49am On Jun 02, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
You don't need to tell me the tribe you belongs to. Can't you people just change to behave like human for JUST once?

You must be very stupid. Tribalistic baboon like you.
For the record, I'm not from the east, cos I know its them you love tackling.
Re: Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup by mysticwarrior(m): 2:36am On Jun 02, 2023
vickydevoka:

It's possible though but Argentina out played them, it's just luck . Argentina should be the favourite in this competition before Columbia
A defeat by two goal margin is not by luck bro.
Re: Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup by godwon01(m): 5:46am On Jun 02, 2023
Judolisco:
D boys r young and they've put in a lot of efforts training... Kudos to them and d coach
Yes , they are small small boys compared to the days of Andrew Uwe, Yisa Sofoluwe of 83 flying eagles who later played for super eagles. May his soul rest in peace. Then Siasia days of 1985, Mutiu Adepoju , Christopher Ohenhen, Sam Elijah , Jonathan Akpobore of 89 sets . These sets are street boys soccer that we used to watch at Campus in Lagos. They may not be exactly under 20 but within the range. They are all street boys footballers that entertained during environmental days.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup by ciencee(m): 5:50am On Jun 02, 2023
foxxydude:
nobody should congratulate or promise the boys anything abeg 🙏😁

Boys or men?
I know 2 of these men first hand, one is 29 and the other will be 28 in few months time.
Re: Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup by godwon01(m): 6:03am On Jun 02, 2023
ciencee:

Boys or men?
I know 2 of these men first hand, one is 29 and the other will be 28 in few months time.
Still within the range . Not too bad at all. They will go far in their career. We just need to support them . It is the turn of their families to start enjoying the fruits of their labour. One of my son is 23 yrs and play for one academic in the UK under 20 team. What about that.
Re: Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 02, 2023
abeg who be all dis 30s years old men playing for flying eagles
Re: Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup by vickydevoka(m): 6:47am On Jun 02, 2023
mysticwarrior:
A defeat by two goal margin is not by luck bro.
4-0 margin could be luck. If not let them Replay the match
Re: Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup by pikechukwu6(m): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2023
As far as Musa is not playing, they will go far grin grin
Re: Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup by Omolomo4eva(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigeria lifting that trophy.

This I have seen.
Joke of the century
Re: Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup by Omolomo4eva(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
It is the northern Nigeria that is parading as Nigeria. It is well
Re: Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup by mysticwarrior(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2023
vickydevoka:

4-0 margin could be luck. If not let them Replay the match
football history doesn't remember how a game was played but the scorelines. Argentina defense failed to prevent goals and their attack also failed to produce a single goal, the Argentines were the ones who were outplayed.
Re: Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup by adeniyi65(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2023
CityBoy17:
Stupid Argentina couldn't beat this upcoming Super Chickens..
Waste of slot....
People that would still be eliminated. 😏
grin grin super chicken in making.
Re: Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup by CityBoy17: 12:05am On Jun 05, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:

Your hate for the country won't change who we are. You can go hang.

Up Nigeria.

I spoke facts but you called it "hate".
Now where are the upcoming super chickens again?
Re: Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup by CityBoy17: 12:06am On Jun 05, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
You don't need to tell me the tribe you belongs to. Can't you people just change to behave like human for JUST once?

Now where are the upcoming super chickens?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pitch Invader Ran On The Pitch, Chile Player Tackles Him, Suarez Ran To Referee / "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) / Russia 2018 World Cup: Meet The 32 Qualified Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.