Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) (38801 Views)

Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism / APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by Harmattan123(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
Oya sọ pe o ti lọ
E don go
...... Well, lawyer go eat
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by Finestgurlie(f): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
omenka:
Benue state? These guys are wasting their time.

Smh.
my love do you still love me 💕 ?welcome back 💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by gigabyte13: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
Yesterday it was PDP
Today na pdp low budget turn
Issokay,
Na person wey carry load come,
Go carry load go
Eleru gberu eeeeeeee
Oooooooooooo
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by Confirmedzombie: 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
They brought boxes of evidence and the judges asked them to go home and put there house in order.

No be juju be this
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by Jagabanarmy: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
Feedyoureyes:
Here is the moment peter obi's lawyers were bringing their evidences to court earlier today to challenge the victory of president bola tinubu.

WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7lGhz6qqs8

Drama!!! See that presidential election was the most credible election in our recent history and PBT won the election squarely and freely. I like how all losers embraced the judicial system and not instigating their supporters to occupy Aso Rock or National Assembly unlike Trump. We are showing the Americans that we are politically matured

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
Manny21:
Unfortunately, judges don't usually look at pieces of bulky evidence. The lawyers should be up and doing by doing deep analysis and clear adumbration. It is not about bringing boxes upon boxes of evidence. Are they relevant?

You guys are so confused...

Before now you said judges don't look at dashboard or aggregated results...

Now they presented hard copy evidence from polling unit level you still saying judges don't look at them...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by Chenu60: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
VIDEO: Surprise, Joy As Peter Obi’s Evidence In Boxes Against Tinubu Arrives Tribunal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Qf8ePN0WA
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by Konjiboii: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
The evidence are many and authentic, e clear like HD even to a blind man, PDAPC supporters should know with this small subsidy introduction to suffer that we are all going to be affected. welcome onboard.
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by emexnaija: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
MissOpe:

All the Efforts and Energy you have been putting into your daily work, where has it gotten you?

MissOpe, i look at your profile. I can't but laugh grin. Pls don't put mouth in what does not concern you. Just face your tailoring business
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by Menclothing: 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
I wish my Pikin be lawyer
They extort the rich and poor even when it’s obvious
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by arcis: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
christejames:
Our judiciary 🥋 should for once stand for truth not minding whose ox 🐂 will be gored, we've been perceived as 'the big joke' of Africa. A paradigm shift is all we want...

Wishing ObiDatti all the best! 🌹

Mr...be sincere, did Obi really win the election? fine there are some malpractice in some states...but Northern states will never vote him...so how many state did he win and what are the winning margins..Let assumed he won all south south, south east vote, which other regions did he win...

be truthful

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by Richwallet: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
There are five kinds of spy: The local spy, the inside spy, the reverse spy, the dead spy, and the living spy. When the five kinds of spies are all active, no one knows their routes - this is called organizational genius, and is valuable to the leadership. Local spies are hired from among the people of a locality.

The devil sends people into your life.

Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by MechanicMike: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
Feedyoureyes:
Here is the moment peter obi's lawyers were bringing their evidences to court earlier today to challenge the victory of president bola tinubu.

WATCH

they shud carrrry that evidense to C.I.A head quatas in Anambra state!!!!(no oofeinsce) angry
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by christejames(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
arcis:

Mr...be sincere, did Obi really win the election? fine there are some malpractice in some states...but Northern states will never vote him...so how many state did he win and what are the winning margins..Let assumed he won all south south, south east vote, which other regions did he win...

be truthful

Let the court decide...
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by MechanicMike: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
arcis:

be truthful

niggggga ...OBi aint win $hit....the nigggga lost....deal with it!!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by Christistruth03: 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
Nollywood complete with Nollywood Stars

Tinubu should start preparing for the 2027 Elections to be a Huge Landslide

So there will be no need for all this drama 🎭

Though everyone knows Peter Obi didn’t even come Second

Did Atiku also steal his mandate by beating him into third?
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by Bigchristo: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
christejames:
Our judiciary 🥋 should for once stand for truth not minding whose ox 🐂 will be gored, we've been perceived as 'the big joke' of Africa. A paradigm shift is all we want...

You want them to lose money and power? The politicians are those who put them in strategic positions to help them win their way into power so don’t expect anything less

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by dalaman: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
Waste of time.
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by MrAmbrose(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
Lawyer wey dey find him own pocket? Mtcheew...
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by gidado14(m): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
Feedyoureyes:

WATCH

So 2 ballot can over turn a hole country election ?
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by onuman: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
How would a normal country swear in an accused election rigger as president, and sit judges later to hear the accusations?

There is everything abnormal about Nigeria. How do we hope to continue Nigeria 🇳🇬 with these criminalised everything in Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by MissOpe(f): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:

MissOpe, i look at your profile. I can't but laugh grin. Pls don't put mouth in what does not concern you. Just face your tailoring business

Ogbeni, even if na tailoring business I dey do and let's assume you're the CEO of Eko hotel and suites or FCMB (In your wildest dream sha grin) the point is we are all like rocking chairs like you rightly said, we are all getting our asses busy, with the hope that we will all become a better version of ourselves.
Obi goes to the tribunal with the hope to come out victorious, while you're overseeing the affairs of Eko hotel and suites in the dreams grin with the hope to becoming a better person..
The point is we are all getting busy to die, cos nobody gets out of life alive......

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by WithFact: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2023
I see when it FAA's like pack of cards ....
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2023
MissOpe:

Ogbeni, even if na tailoring business I dey do and let's assume you're the CEO of Eko hotel and suites or FCMB (In your wildest dream sha grin) the point is we are all like rocking chairs like you rightly said, we are all getting our asses busy, with the hope that we will all become a better version of ourselves.
Obi goes to the tribunal with the hope to come out victorious, while you're overseeing the affairs of Eko hotel and suites in the dreams grin with the hope to becoming a better person..
The point is we are all getting busy to die, cos nobody gets out of life alive......

You this tiny material, you have a sharp mouth
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by Jubrilv(m): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2023
Remove all those state votes from TINUBU scores Obi will still Lulé pi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by goodness4ever(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2023
Interesting times ahead. We are watching.
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by MissOpe(f): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:

You this tiny material, you have a sharp mouth

grin grin grin grin

Me tiny material....

You're right though, I slim well cos I get fast metabolism.
Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by Godispeace: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2023
so Only bia fra IPOB/ESN/OBIDIENTS MOB has the truth, the majority Nigerians of SW and North are liars ? e ma ke ku ni . eyi weyre yi shocked shocked shocked shocked
christejames:

Re: Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) by Jlow2: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
They re inec documents stamped and signed by inec,that’s what will be used to confirm the result inec arrived at, it just labor party’s copies that was brought as evidence, but even inec is rejecting its document, but the court has admitted them 18states in all .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) / Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" / Like Obasanjo Like Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.