Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,783 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

The Great Power And Money That Can Be Harnessed From Animation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Great Power And Money That Can Be Harnessed From Animation (159 Views)

Lessons From The Boy Who Harnessed The Week For Every Educator / Sport Betting Addiction —the Great Career Killer / Sunkanmi Vaughan ‘1000+ Business Ideas And Money Sources Directory’, Tops Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Great Power And Money That Can Be Harnessed From Animation by Disciplineken: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
Do you know that with this skill combined with hardwork and the right mindset you can alleviate poverty from your life ?
Ask me what , Yes the skill is animation sounds surprising right ?
Well have you ever wondered about the minds and heads behind famous and successful adverts which uses animations and graphics, well have you also wondered why tegwolo comedy became so famous to the extent it brought fame and money to the house of ajebo, yes it's this skill called 2D animation ,
well what is 2D animation?, 2D animation is the art of giving life to a lifeless object or to drawn characters in other to use them to covey ideas or meaning to the end viewers whether digital or non digital, now it sounds more interesting here, you probably know that if you are a writer and you write novels, well that novel won't go places in a short period of time but if you possess this skill of animation and apply this skill to your novel and change it to an animated cartoon bet me your novel will go places more than expected will go ,then God bless you when you are very good at 2D and 3D animation ,firstly if companies especially advertising companies get hold of you they will be paying you in huge sums even to create short thirty seconds ,one minute, five minutes adverts and they will pay you, not only that you will have the ability to create comedy memes and cartoons that will shoot your followers from one to thousands in not less than a month and people will surely find you,
After all this being said some of you will ask how can I learn this noble skill called animation and what are the rudiments ,well don't panic we got you covered , we deal on all kinds of animation courses and do you know what,you can get the course now immediately at a cheaper rate as low as 20,000 Naira
If you are interested, whatsapp me via 09017692846

(1) (Reply)

P / Lionel Messi To Join Inter Miami / Digital Bimpe One On One Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.