Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs (76664 Views)

President Tinubu Holds First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by frog12: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
4 northern service chiefs. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by APCNig: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Tinubu the mandate stealer

He also stole brains of millions of lazy youths and their leader Peter Pandora Giringori Obituary
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Pjoe238: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
Tinubu the illegitimate president of the world.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by ahaz: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=donphilopus post=123510218]President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR holds first security meeting with Service Chiefs.

https://twitter.com/dolusegun/status/1664258082468233218?s=46&t=YGHWGb_bLwWmjR9n7SesGQ[/quote
General Iranor physic is just too smart a soldier..love his statue.]
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by ahaz: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=donphilopus post=123510218]President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR holds first security meeting with Service Chiefs.

https://twitter.com/dolusegun/status/1664258082468233218?s=46&t=YGHWGb_bLwWmjR9n7SesGQ[/quoteguys it's time to park up and go..Tinubu I need you to get me a hyper rugged Ijebu man wey him eye no good as the Army chief..i can no longer stand those terrorist inhabiting the bushes of the middle belt its time for Buhari and El rufsi to take them back home in peace or dey leave in mat bags.
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by a4cube: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
Another years of pictures.
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Segzy19: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
U know say na you dey run my conscience for me abi....
By the time Tinubu completes first 4years, I hope a lot of you wouldn't have stroke by then.... The shock will be too much for you guys to bear....

ikpumbe:

Inec rugged election for tinubu.
Your conscience is telling you the truth but the monster in you can't accept it
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Enemyofpeace: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
Him go soon retire all of them
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
E eb like say Buhari Photographer bad pass Tinubu own..the pictures no fine
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Kukutenla: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2023
garfield1:

I like monguno's modern,urbane and suave look but he failed security wise.he should be fired.i believe buratai or dambazzau will take over
Fa fa foul
A southerner will be nsa
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Blackdisciple(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
He should retire all these men that couldn't fight insecurity Na, why is he even taking pictures with them...

I didn't vote for Tinubu but and he is there now he should retire all these Buhari appointees and appoint fresh security chiefs pleasssssssssee cry cry

Haba baba kayi abunda yakamata mana
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2023
YoungLionken:
His presidential treatment and enjoyment, are only temporary. So he should enjoy while it last..

I see the future of how he will be humiliated from office...

This is the new false hope you guys are having? B-b-b-but what happens to "Tulumbu will never be sworn in"? Seems you lot's hobby is shadow chasing and straw grasping. Those two should soon be Olympic sports. You guys will win gold in both.
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by godofuck231: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2023
I pray he doesn't order an air strike on himself
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by fredoooooo: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2023
oyebanji44:
Even that 95% obi got was from biafra land not Nigeria.. grin grin

grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by ikpumbe(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2023
Segzy19:
U know say na you dey run my conscience for me abi....
By the time Tinubu completes first 4years, I hope a lot of you wouldn't have stroke by then.... The shock will be too much for you guys to bear....

I was expecting you to say that after 4yrs Nigerians would have been so happy that inec helped them to select a grandpa to lead them.
But it's obvious you wanted tinubu to rule just to pepper people.

Shame on your generation
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by tabaralph: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
donphilopus:

Whose mandate was stolen? Is it the Peter Obi who was getting less than 5k votes when Tinubu and Atiku were getting hundreds of thousands of votes in the core north? You think getting 95% of the votes cast in the southeast wins you a Presidential election in Nigeria? Lol

BTW, are you aware that the total valid votes in Kano and Sokoto States alone dwarf that of the entire southeast? Are you also aware that Peter Obi didn't get up to 35k votes in these two states while Tinubu secured more than 800k votes? So when next you're crooning "mandate stealer", take it to Instagram where most people are more concerned about big front and back.
You really have time to quote that slowpoke, they will wail for at least next 4years

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by garfield1: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
Kukutenla:

Fa fa foul
A southerner will be nsa

Oga,continue supporting obi
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Tonnierichy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
YoungLionken:
His presidential treatment and enjoyment, are only temporary. So he should enjoy while it last..

Lol. This thing sha dey hungry you for Hoebi to enjoy. Ain't gon happen mate! Move on
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by MrBONE2(m): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Mods ban Da damn Bwana cheesy
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by rafcrown(m): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
GO SECOND TERM /
SensualMan1:
The man that will soon go!
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Poleski: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2023
Mrfixitt:

Mandate thief is better.
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by omooba969(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2023
YoungLionken:

I think you're hallucinating.
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Johans2023: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
donphilopus:

Whose mandate was stolen? Is it the Peter Obi who was getting less than 5k votes when Tinubu and Atiku were getting hundreds of thousands of votes in the core north? You think getting 95% of the votes cast in the southeast wins you a Presidential election in Nigeria? Lol

BTW, are you aware that the total valid votes in Kano and Sokoto States alone dwarf that of the entire southeast? Are you also aware that Peter Obi didn't get up to 35k votes in these two states while Tinubu secured more than 800k votes? So when next you're crooning "mandate stealer", take it to Instagram where most people are more concerned about big front and back.
did tinubu win Kano and sokoto? If yes by how many per cent
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Segzy19: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
Shame on you and your lineage

ikpumbe:
I was expecting you to say that after 4yrs Nigerians would have been so happy that inec helped them to select a grandpa to lead them.

Shame on your generation
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Segzy19: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
Shame on you and your lineage

ikpumbe:

Shame on your generation
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Truthsoldier(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
I supported Obi,I campaigned for him but at this point I have to admit that Tinubu has come to stay,maybe this is not Obi's turn but God willing it will come,YES IT WILL
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by gidjah(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
donphilopus:

Whose mandate was stolen? Is it the Peter Obi who was getting less than 5k votes when Tinubu and Atiku were getting hundreds of thousands of votes in the core north? You think getting 95% of the votes cast in the southeast wins you a Presidential election in Nigeria?

you are quite correct .Peter Obi winning this court is case cam not be on voters response or vote count he's gonna fail in that aspect.But if the judges choose to go technical, other areas of BAT FLOPS might bring in a win,,more importantly ,can the win be for him or ATIKU ?. THE NORTH gave BAT the winning belt.
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by jibs4lv(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Wake up guy.
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Kazeem47(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
During the meeting,

President Tinubu instructed the various
Security Chief of Staffs to send in

Soldiers, Policemen into Sambisa Forest
To search for Peter OBI's lost manhood.
I saw what you did there,why na?is that not vawulence at it peak?
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by damoobaba: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2023
wonder233:
The IGP looking shapeless like an amoeba. With his funny looking face, sometimes you wonder if that's a man or woman

That's Nigeria police for you. Na so so enjoyment full their brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by Arabk25: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
donphilopus:

Did he mention who's mandate was stolen? You know weda the person nah PDP supporter? Ode
Unah carry peter obi for unah head like gala and mineral
Re: Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs by damoobaba: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2023
Mrfixitt:
You're being insincere to your self. Obi was rigged out in many states and you know it. Why is Inec and Apc opposing the material evidence from Bvas that Pdp presented ?

Rigging has ALWAYS been part of elections in Nigeria, you better wake up and face reality. No political party can claim saint when it comes to elections. PDP used to be masters f the game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him / Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.