Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) (110954 Views)

Nigerians In London Besiege Buhari's House, Shouting "Go Home" / Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by yommen: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
After all the Billions wey e don chop abi??

Wait first. Make dem show the picture of him house for Niger Republic.
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by Quintopia: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2023
yommen:

Wait first. Make dem show the picture of him house for Niger Republic.

WHAT OF YOUR OWN FORMER STATE GOVERNORS’ MANSIONS SITTING RIGHT THERE BEFORE YOUR EYES?

WHY ARE YOU SILENT ABOUT THAT?
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by perdollar(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
This man can't even fixed his house
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by winner37(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Is buhari supposed to be living in a glass house

No , he is supposed to live in an aluminum house lol 😆😆😆😆
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by Praktikal100000: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2023
vowiski:
This man surely knows how to deceive his gullible followers .. so smart cheesy
An Obi supporter calling a person gullible? You must be a comedian
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by Quintopia: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
ojtech8291:
You guys don't even know a typical Fulani Man. They don't care about what is giving you headache here. He rather spend all the Money on Cattle Rearing than building a fine house. Stop taking Panadol for another person headache, He likes it that way.😂😂

They think everyone is materialistic like them. Ignore them. Na lack of exposure dey worry dem.

You can even see how their mentality breeds corruption, kidnapping, robbery, drug trafficking and 419.

To them, living in a modest house is a sign of ‘poverty’ and ‘suffering’. ‘Failure’ even.

To really enjoy life, you must be living in a luxury mansion with fleets of exotic cars and gold trimmings.

That’s their mentality, and it’s the root of all our problems.
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by Quintopia: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
nony43:

US Realtor. Please list the states the properties are.

Maryland, Virginia, Texas, New Jersey, California, Atlanta.

In that order.

These are the states where ALL the former IGBO governors own HUGE MANSIONS.

Note that I didn’t say “some” ex-governors.

ALL OF THEM WITHOUT EXCEPTION.

AND I MEAN NOT LESS THAN 3 MANSIONS PER GOVERNOR.

3 is the minimum. For the least corrupt among them.

Most ex Igbo governors own more than 6 or 7 properties in the US.

Quote me on that, because I know them.

Make una leave dem dey abuse Buhari.

Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Oga don divert the question! Buhari is jot as corrupt as you think oga. Yes he failed woefully but his integrity can't be matched to any other politicians
which integrity, do you know how much crude oil was stolen under him as minister of petroleum or was it when he was former head of state. You be mumu don't quote me again
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by IamAsiri: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
vowiski:

Na serious gullible o grin.
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by Sholaco: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
You guys should better face the reality staring at you... And let Buhari be. Provided he adorned his house with gold and diamond, you all would still be the one condemning him.
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by lildush(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
This omale stole money more Dan any oda president since 1960. He have better houses in good location across the country
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by Melagros(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
vowiski:
Exactly brother, one useless Nairalander was even saying that the man likes living an average man's life
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by Melagros(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
Goldenchyke:
Just for the 📷 CAMERA!
That's all
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by Minatouchiha(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
Abegi. A whole petroleum minister. Na lie abeg. That guy thief pass craze. Make I hear word.
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by yom2(m): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
vowiski:
he is a modest Hausa man from time
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by yom2(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
greatermax77:
Just for the camera
The man na powerful pretender
he does not have taste for such life style. May be his kids may differ
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by brownbib(m): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2023
He's looking like a retired primary school teacher in his village.
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by Ihengwu: 12:17am On Jun 03, 2023
It depends on how much value he places on modern interiors. The look of the interior does not mean he has no means to make it look world class.
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 1:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Weldone intelligent man. Can you tell me how many crude oil was stolen sir?
fuckingAyaya:
which integrity, do you know how much crude oil was stolen under him as minister of petroleum or was it when he was former head of state. You be mumu don't quote me again
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by nony43(m): 2:43am On Jun 03, 2023
Quintopia:

Maryland, Virginia, Texas, New Jersey, California, Atlanta.

In that order.

These are the states where ALL the former IGBO governors own HUGE MANSIONS.

Note that I didn’t say “some” ex-governors.

ALL OF THEM WITHOUT EXCEPTION.

AND I MEAN NOT LESS THAN 3 MANSIONS PER GOVERNOR.

3 is the minimum. For the least corrupt among them.

Most ex Igbo governors own more than 6 or 7 properties in the US.

Quote me on that, because I know them.

Make una leave dem dey abuse Buhari.

Idiots.

Cow brain, so other Governors from other regions don’t have properties abroad? Only Tinubu’s daughter have two different properties worth millions of dollars each. Let alone Tinubu.
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by wealth2al(m): 4:51am On Jun 03, 2023
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by Ifogift007: 5:03am On Jun 03, 2023
Rostikol:

How is he pretending?

That is his house.

Do you think Buhari buys houses in US and London and Lekki?

He’s not interested in all that crap, like your Igbo governors are.

You think because YOU are rotten and corrupt, everyone else is?
If u don't mention Igbo people name u won't have strong erections

Spits
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by guvna(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2023
Basic123:

Exactly, LIKE PETER OBI!

I hate fake politicians.

Tinubu never fake!

Exactly, very fake guy, and the so called obidients, beleive and obey his every move and word. He must be an angel or a Saint, nonsense!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by slimfit1(m): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Buhari is not really loved hut he's one of those politicians wey no too chop money like that. Even from his military era. He lives a very average lifestyle.

Lie tell FATima to show us her account let us see.
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by 9jaRealist: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2023
benjackugo:
Nigerians have reacted to a video showing the interior of former president, Muhammadu Buhari‘s house in Daura, Katsina state.

Buhari and his family moved into the house following the end of his tenure as president.

The video showed Buhari asking questions about the air conditioner in the apartment and some Nigerians said that the house wasn’t befitting for a former president.

Well, Buhari wasn’t befitting to be a president…
>
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by Basic123: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
guvna:

Exactly, very fake guy, and the so called obidients, beleive and obey his every move and word. He must be an angel or a Saint, nonsense!!
I honestly,I tot by 2023 Nigerian will have been wise to learn from how the use fake humility, prudence and principle to market BUHARI, despite the fact that OBI one was exposed head on.You know Nigerian elections na,several factors at play religion and ethnicity.PETER OBI was the candidate of the church in the last election. It was very obvious except we are deceiving ourselves
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by Jespet97: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
I hardly comment after reading but what is here is first seat,the main parlour is next, that's where the gold are hidden,no be every visitor rich people dey allow inside main parlour so they wudnt mess up things. Don't be deceive !!!
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by JinxBreaker: 3:13am On Jun 04, 2023
BUHARl is a true definition of FAlLURE.

lf he likes, let Him show us a thatch house, who cares grin grin grin ;

benjackugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0KVY_aUKFA

Nigerians have reacted to a video showing the interior of former president, Muhammadu Buhari‘s house in Daura, Katsina state.

Buhari and his family moved into the house following the end of his tenure as president.

The video showed Buhari asking questions about the air conditioner in the apartment and some Nigerians said that the house wasn’t befitting for a former president.
Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by Ilekokonit: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
GeneralPula:
Chair dey
Table dey
TV dey
AC dey
Rug dey

Wetin remain?

Life no hard if you sabi live ham simple..

Na human beings dey over complicate their own lives by trying to keep up with the Joneses or comparing their modest life with that of their 10 million friends on Facebook.

My late Dad used to say that a car is meant to carry you from point a to point b chikena. Every thing else na luxury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) by VicM6: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
Na him cow dey receive A/C.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut / Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) / Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.