Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) (88308 Views)

Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity / Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike / Ben Bruce Laments About The Rejection Of His Bill For Electric Cars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by achorladey: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
The better we embrace the lifestyle and are creative about it, the better we spent less on the not necessary.
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by Chetas81(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
The leadership of shithole citizen this is what dey enjoyed most and we're telling you that no matter what you believe and what you think about this government I promise you that any leader that started his government with bad vision they only achieved nothing like former president buhari 😂who even promise you that apc government have anything good for you and I
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by edward1106(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
backnbeta:

BTW, Tinubu may have good intentions but a compassionate president will find a way to ameliorate the people's suffering ASAP
A quite popular figure asked, "After doing foundation for a house, can u start laying tiles for the house?"
I reasoned the question and everyone knows it's impossible.
The fact is, Tinubu does not know what he is doing AT ALL.
As a president, put some measures in place to alleviate sufferings before embarking on this subsidy removal.
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by Starkz9898(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
apache4:
To the best of my knowledge and for the interest of all my fellow youths in Nigeria and in Diaspora, Tinubu is a great and good man . ..

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best thing that will ever happen to Nigeria as a Country and he is unarguably the best, enlightened, brilliant and the most energetic man for the Job .

God Bless Nigeria and Bola Ahmed Tinubu once again
we shall hold you by the balls if his government is not favorable to all.
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2023
Idoko619:

Is this sarcasm or what?

marketers are not charity workers....
they have costs themselves too....

if the new price is what is acceptable to them,then soo be it....
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by Galadimabawa: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2023
eye services
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2023
if you cant afford a car,then walk or use bicycle....

chinese people started with bicycles too....
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by NinjaMetahuman: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
I'm getting an electric bike soon too.
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2023
next step is to regulate how much every marketer is allowed to demand max....
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by bitingcool: 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2023
chrisxxx:

Make una stop this praise singing I beg. It will be too difficult with the masses with the total removal of subsidy. Cheap fuel drives Nigerias economy. Salary has not improved. How do people cope with rise of cost of living? Tinubu should set up a committee to know the exact litters of petrol used by Nigerians daily, identify mode and means of theft including diversion. You dont throw the child and bathwater away. If the proper thing is done it will be discovered that out of the 60m litters NNPC quoted Nigerians consume daily that we consume even less than 30m. That wont be much for Government to subsidized even at half price. Can someone talk to Remi Tinubu please? She has listening ears and the ears of her husband.

d last question be the koko. Remi is d President of Nigeria. We don enter Turai Yaradua pro max. she covers the gap when the man falls into dementia...

Nigerians should appeal to her.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by maivd: 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2023
apache4:
To the best of my knowledge and for the interest of all my fellow youths in Nigeria and in Diaspora, Tinubu is a great and good man . ..

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best thing that will ever happen to Nigeria as a Country and he is unarguably the best, enlightened, brilliant and the most energetic man for the Job .

Ass licker
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by Iamzik: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2023
apache4:

Lol e go soon clear for your eye
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by Blaze14k: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2023
apache4:

Oga shut ur mouth abeg.. hypocrite!!
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2023
apache4:

True.The subsidy removal will eventually yield its benefits, with the passage of time.Though we are punishing ourselves by hiking price of petrol and transportation, everything will be alright.
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by fabolouz1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2023
As if he can't afford it.
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by forexprophet(m): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2023
30k per month APC e- warrior detected

apache4:

Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by blowjohn(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
Naija na cruise.

Meanwhile his wife and family members will be driving SUVs o.

Untill I see all his family members on bicycles, then I'll know he's serious
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by viodemus: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
you still need electricity to charge it.

We don't have electricity. Maybe solar, generator, or inverter.
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by blowjohn(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
People get money o.
See people dey buy fuel of 25k, 30k, 35k, 40k, 50k, 60k put inside their vehicles.

Money no dey money no dey, where una dey see that kind money for una moto?
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by azikiweironsi(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
By the time kidnappers lay hands on him, let him no come and blame tinubu

grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chai!!!! You don craze o
My belle dey ache me. grin grin
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by Agboogashi: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
oloriooko:
Na lie jare who says the bougously paid lawmaker cannot afford fuel at the new price, who him dey deceive angry
And riding an electric bike without protective gear, dude must be ready to die soon
He didn't say he was riding bicycle because he could not afford to fuel, but because he wanted to identify with you, the down trodden.
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by Idoko619(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
tsdarkside:

marketers are not charity workers....
they have costs themselves too....

if the new price is what is acceptable to them,then soo be it....

No need to follow everybody here the argue, if such anti-people policy doesn't affect you, atleast consider the people that were already starving before.
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by gosmoney(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
Bobloco:

A Notorious narcotic drug trafficker can never, will never have good intentions
for u family and so shall it be
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
For those in the North, I think this is even the best way to go. With the constant light and very low bills, you would really enjoy it... When I was in the North, we had [/b]constant[b] light and my bill wasn't up to 1k per month... If you stay in the north, Na so so electric stuffs go full your house; hotplate, microwave, electric kettle, freezer, e.t.c...

Side note: I've been spending just around 30minutes home from work for the past two days, a journey that lasts atleast 1hr:30mins... Now, the roads are free as if its Sunday midnight
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by Bobloco: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2023
gosmoney:
for u family and so shall it be

Ok I understand that you are among the "Tinubu regime will favour me and my family" crew
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by ultimateprof: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
apache4:
To the best of my knowledge and for the interest of all my fellow youths in Nigeria and in Diaspora, Tinubu is a great and good man . .

When last did you use your drugs?.

Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by Enemyofpeace: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
The cost of living is about to kill the living
Re: Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) by anyilalaz: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
Show us the pictures of his convoys. I can bet my left testis that they are up to 7 vehicles following him behind.

Yeye the smell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.