Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? (14066 Views)

Poll: What is your opinion on the UK being the worst place to live in Europe?

I totally agree: 29% (30 votes)
I disagree: 49% (50 votes)
I am going back to Nigeria: 9% (10 votes)
I am considering emigrating elsewhere: 10% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria's 'worst Place To Live' / South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? / Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by john6006: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2011
A country were you get social help is bad, Then try NIGERIA.
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by Skywalker5(m): 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2011
chika98:

I guess I see what you mean. I've got some friends in the UK finding it hard to get something even if it's a cleaning job or something. It is different here where I live. Getting a menial job isn't hard to come by. Some Nigerian families here a living comfortably working in group homes and doing care work. As long as you wanna work; they'll give it to you. They don't care if you've got a college degree or not. I live in the US in case you were wondering

Well to be honest,in portsmouth where i am.There are loads of menial jobs.I did care for 6 months before i got my dream job.It might take people new in town 2-3 weeks but they will get a job.Thats the problem people face trying to live in London. The quality of life outside London is far better.You dont get loads of competition around her like london. Customer service jobs are even here as 3 of my friends just got the job. I still say to people.Life outside London is better and there is no stress here.People call it a village but at least i am happy.I see loads of naija in london and i keep wondering what they are doing there.The traffic and expensive stuff there is enough to drive me away

1 Like

Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by mimi234: 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2011
Hmmm there's a lot of valid points on this thread.

Having lived in the UK all my life, I personally hate how everything is tight in terms of the sizes of accommodation, roads etc.

Even the average house to me is quite small and i'm a fan of big spaces, hence why I love going to the states and Nigeria.

However i do agree that the UK is very tolerant with benefits etc, thats why our taxes are so high  cry

With regards to jobs - they are actually scarce now, if your just looking for menial jobs there are loads around but if like me your looking for career-jobs then it has become sooooo competitive  cry
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by chika98: 12:40am On Oct 15, 2011
erico2k2:

well over here in the Uk, the first barrier migrant face is that of papers, if you clear that hudle then it boils down to xpirience.why would one limit themself to them kind of Jobs? the watch word is THINK BIG

Did you even READ and understand what I was on about before you jumped into conclusions? Well of course you have to think big BUT in this economy where the jobs aren't readily available for graduates; I'm talking about those who want to get something doing until they find their dream job. READ next time and understand before going off and talking about irrelevant things.

Sky-walker:

Well to be honest,in portsmouth where i am.There are loads of menial jobs.I did care for 6 months before i got my dream job.It might take people new in town 2-3 weeks but they will get a job.Thats the problem people face trying to live in London. The quality of life outside London is far better.You dont get loads of competition around her like london. Customer service jobs are even here as 3 of my friends just got the job. I still say to people.Life outside London is better and there is no stress here.People call it a village but at least i am happy.I see loads of naija in london and i keep wondering what they are doing there.The traffic and expensive stuff there is enough to drive me away

See you situation is EXACTLY what I'm on about. Getting something on the side whilst one is looking for a decent job. I hear that often times they don't even wanna give you care job because they say you're over qualified with a Masters. I just know a few folks that are going through it right now so my heart goes out to them. It is actually quite sad.
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by tunnytox(m): 2:53am On Oct 15, 2011
Lool @thread grin grin if UK is the worst place to live why complain? Carry your baggage and waka pass grin grin and for those who can't find jobs thruth be told its either you're applying for the wrong jobs or do not know how to make proper job application and interview. Job application and interview process in UK is very different compare to Nigeria if possible you may need to go for an interview training skills, if you don't put the right words into your cover letter/CV or use the right words during the interview no employer will hire you especially during this competitive time.

There are plenty of jobs and I'm not boasting if I want to quit my job now for another one as soon as I'm ready to work anywhere in the UK I'll get another one within 6 months in fact one of my colleague just left our office after getting another job, the British among us were surprised he got another job while 'they' think jobs have dried up.
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2011
@Topic

You think? shocked shocked Go to Germany and see if you will not end up with the next available flight back to Nigeria. I have friends there that walked about for years looking for jobs only for them to get one and get paid 800 Euros per month a whole medical work cry cry cry cry
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by Skywalker5(m): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2011
chika98:

See you situation is EXACTLY what I'm on about. Getting something on the side whilst one is looking for a decent job. I hear that often times they don't even wanna give you care job because they say you're over qualified with a Masters. I just know a few folks that are going through it right now so my heart goes out to them. It is actually quite sad.

Thats another reason why people dont get a job at all. when i applied for the care job then and in my qualification field i wrote up to secondary level. There no reason to say masters. They know you will run away once you get a graduate job.You dont have to tell them everything. thats what i did and when i was leaving i told them i wanted to try something else.
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by kennybuda: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2011
nairalanders abeg nobi only uk, since european union invade and legalize all this poor areas in east europe naah then the wahala start through out europe. Even crotia and serbia are warming up for european union the worst is coming people go later drink garri for europe if care is not taken cheers bothers
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by erico2k2(m): 5:07am On Oct 16, 2011
chika98:

Did you even READ and understand what I was on about before you jumped into conclusions? Well of course you have to think big BUT in this economy where the jobs aren't readily available for graduates; I'm talking about those who want to get something doing until they find their dream job. READ next time and understand before going off and talking about irrelevant things.

I just realised you live in the US,
well over here in the UK,its totally diffrent,what you call menial JOB for Mr A would be and might B the main Job for Mr B,every Job has its own entry point pro or not.Now talking about getting something to do on the side why Job hunting how do you mean, here is you working or you ain't,U got to pay the bills.I don't know how it goes down in the US but over here unless you are a pro you got to start from the dust cos they your recruiter would ask for work experience plus reference.Lets say for example I'm a petroleum Engineer and I wanna work in one of them wells in Aberdeen,i wanna be a driller,where do you think i would start with all my degree? Roasterbout of cos, now to theoutside eye and those on top that's a menial Job.On the laast note, Job hunting is a skill and a Job in its own right hence teh agencies are ripping in.lastly let me share this with you,I o nce went to an Agency cos i wanted to change Job in 2005,I was working for teh NHS at that point doing medical staffing which was part of HR,I saw a good position for HR officer which I could suit in %100, but the HR consultant told me cos I aint got HR experience in that field i could not qualiffy but my CV looks tastefully good but if it was a Hospital or another NHS body these vacancy was then yeh,I picked up a valued idea from what she told me since then.
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by claremont(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2011
I have lived outside London before (Sunderland, Newcastle, Manchester), and I am currently living and working in London for the next couple of months. Even though London may be perceived to be an expensive place to live (especially house rent), I still prefer living in London as compared to living outside London. The cosmopolitan, and multi-cultural atmosphere of London is unrivalled by nowhere else in the UK.

As for the OP's analysis, I don't know how the research arrived at it's conclusions; but what I do know, is that every country has areas which are good to live, and areas which are bad. The cost of living in the UK may be shockingly expensive to a new-comer, but as far as I get quality results for every pence I spend, cost doesn't really matter to me.
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by eghost247(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2011
claremont:

I have lived outside London before (Sunderland, Newcastle, Manchester), and I am currently living and working in London for the next couple of months. Even though London may be perceived to be an expensive place to live (especially house rent), I still prefer living in London as compared to living outside London. The cosmopolitan, and multi-cultural atmosphere of London is unrivalled by nowhere else in the UK.

As for the OP's analysis, I don't know how the research arrived at it's conclusions; but what I do know, is that every country has areas which are good to live, and areas which are bad. The cost of living in the UK may be shockingly expensive to a new-comer, but as far as I get quality results for every pence I spend, cost doesn't really matter to me.

nice write up
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by dalebutt1: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2011
I Lived in Manchester and surrounding towns for 8 years, I lived in Leeds for 2 years, I also lived in London for 6 months all in all I wouldnt try living in London for whatever price it is, I dont know why almost every Nigerian wana settle in London, I have advised British born friends to try life outside London, they moved in with me for a while and i tell you they were grateful they made the move. I lived in a newly completed 2 bed appartment for just 500GBP a month in manchester and samething in Leeds, and I know this for a fact you would pay that amount for some very old house in London in a single room sharing all utilities with people. I love my privacy, space and peace and I hate knowing sometimes that I have to go to London to ever do anything. I hate London it Sucks modernised Idumota it is

1 Like

Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by erico2k2(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2011
dalebutt1:

I Lived in Manchester and surrounding towns for 8 years, I lived in Leeds for 2 years, I also lived in London for 6 months all in all I wouldnt try living in London for whatever price it is, I dont know why almost every Nigerian wana settle in London, I have advised British born friends to try life outside London, they moved in with me for a while and i tell you they were grateful they made the move. I lived in a newly completed 2 bed appartment for just 500GBP a month in manchester and samething in Leeds, and I know this for a fact you would pay that amount for some very old house in London in a single room sharing all utilities with people. I love my privacy, space and peace and I hate knowing sometimes that I have to go to London to ever do anything. I hate London it Sucks modernised Idumota it is
Its like telling someone to quit Lagos to live in Ondo state cos the houses are cheaper and newer,Not everyone share that view of not liking the hustle and bustle of a busy city, by the way, where I live is a block of modern flat zone 2, rent a bit on the high side but so are the wages.
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by dalebutt1: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2011
@ Ericko i hear u, but i tell for a fact there are less opportunities in LONDON now if you aint suck a skilled person, its very very squeezed up now so i really do not expect a smart person not trying outside London if your skills arent limited or such that ur skills aint in much demand outside London. And this is actually funny my friend said she has submited over 200 applications for customer service role and sales job she didnt even get called for interview, and i recall during the riot them kids that broke into comet, when interviewed they were going on about yea thats good for em, we submited cvs lots and lots of time to this idiots we didnt even get called up for interview so we need to take our share from em. I have friends changing job as it stands in the Northwest , Birmingham and lots more.
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by dalebutt1: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2011
and your comment about asking sum1 to leave Lagos to Ondo is a joke ericko, how could say ondo , its a complete mismatch Manchester is well developed, Manchester is creating jobs as it stands in this economy, you need to look up the city with the highest unemployement rate. London has a documented population of 8Mil bro what you even on about dnt say Lagos to Ondo atall u aint getting no jobs in Ondo ti start with
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by kaykaybaba(m): 1:01am On Oct 17, 2011
@erico2k2 Starts with V huh? verry niice smiley congrats! @OP the job situation is global, and the tales of woe spread across many continents. If you have a brilliant job in the UK then life won't be half bad! *still looking for my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow* grin grin
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by erico2k2(m): 6:21am On Oct 17, 2011
dalebutt1:

and your comment about asking sum1 to leave Lagos to Ondo is a joke ericko, how could say ondo , its a complete mismatch Manchester is well developed, Manchester is creating jobs as it stands in this economy, you need to look up the city with the highest unemployement rate. London has a documented population of 8Mil bro what you even on about dnt say Lagos to Ondo atall u aint getting no jobs in Ondo ti start with
Chi Omo to bad ohh, you wait, Ondo guys r comming 4 you grin grin grin grin
well to B honest, I have livedout manchester B4, not my dream place in the western world, but come to think about it according to the stats you just gave,howmany people do live in manchester? for every firm that is located in Manchester they must have an office i n London true or false?
and as for your friend submitting Cv for customer serice role,what xperience has she got 2wards these role? her Cv must have been un tailored for them role hence she aint been called, trust me I know what Im talking about,Looking for a JOB is harder than the Job itself, it involves huge ammount of skillz hence sometimes people pay others to do thier CV for them,Let me share something with you, I gotup to 25CVs, tailored for difrent things and Im registered to over 30 agencies,every month i get at least 5 of them telling me there is a role if Im intrested etc.The watch word is to place oneself on the avenue of luck.
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by dalebutt1: 11:22am On Oct 17, 2011
Yes ericko i completely agree with your comment about the cv thing and most companys based in Manchester to have offices in London is correct. she is a British and she has had experience in this role in the past atleast morethan 2 years. from your comments i can tell the kind of person ur like, ur the outgoing type, well in opposite i love a very calmed life seriously, living in remote area completely chilled out from the stress of 8million people in a little city. living large with token and with the idea that my children wont eva have to speak init init in their life time is simply great.
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by dalebutt1: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2011
Manchester has a populaton of 498k as of 2010, the entire Greater Manchester stood at 2.6Mil.
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by Skywalker5(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2011
dalebutt1:

Yes ericko i completely agree with your comment about the cv thing and most companys based in Manchester to have offices in London is correct. she is a British and she has had experience in this role in the past atleast morethan 2 years. from your comments i can tell the kind of person your like, your the outgoing type, well in opposite i love a very calmed life seriously, living in remote area completely chilled out from the stress of 8million people in a little city. living large with token and with the idea that my children wont eva have to speak[b] init init[/b] in their life time is simply great.

I agree on that 100% .
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by lucabrasi(m): 3:41am On Oct 26, 2011
[color=#006600][color=#990000]@redman44
I don't believe the UK is the worst place to live in Europe. If this assertion is true, how come many people from other EU and EAA Countries always troop into Britain looking for work? Some people just talk without examining the issues on ground. The UK is one of the most tolerant countries in Europe. Just go to France as a black person and see the blatant racism you will face as soon as you step into the streets of Paris, Marseilles or Lyon. It is difficult to get a job as a Black person on France than in Britain. Nationals from other EU Countries swagger into the UK and help themselves to Benefits and other allowances. However, it is hard for Britons to collect benefits in Spain, Italy, Germany, Bulgaria, Poland, Estonia, Latvia etc.  Calling the UK a shithole is very wrong. Britain has a very efficient Transport System and the Underground in London is amazing with new structures being added on a weekly basis. There are many beautiful places in the UK. One thing I like about the country is that old structures and monuments are well taken care of.  Everyday, Westminster in Central London is filled with Tourists who keep taking pictures of the Houses of Parliament, River Thames, Buckingham Palace etc.

You will face cruel racism if you go and live in places like Bulgaria, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Latvia etc. I have observed that Eastern Europeans are more racist than the native Brits in the UK. Another thing is that the East Europeans believe Africans and Asians should be below them in the pecking order when it comes to getting jobs. It does not matter if their English is terrible. It is more about skin colour. Most times, people think I am British because of my diction and the tone of my voice. I speak naturally like someone who grew up in the UK but the truth is that I am 100% Nigerian. Go to France without being able to speak French and see if you will not be ignored by the French People. In England, even if you don't speak English, It is easy to access many services. I have been to places like Bristol, Brighton, Watford, Inner Essex ( South Ockendon, Tilbury, Aveley, Purfleet, Basildon etc ), Kent ( Canterbury, Dover, Folkestone etc ) and I must confess these places are beautiful and well organized. You won't know much about a place until you've lived there. London is expensive because it is the Capital City. It is cheaper to live in places like Coventry, Bristol, Manchester etc. It is all about how we organize ourselves with our finances. Germany is another country that I like and the Germans are becoming more open to living alongside other cultures.  The British Pound is still very strong and Britain made a wise decision in not joining the Euro. I don't agree that Britain is the worst place to live in Europe. Cheers.
[/color][/color]

[color=#990000]
[color=#990000]it seems you are totally missing the point and didn't read the article posted this survey and the results were done BY EUROPEANS NOT NIGERIANS OR BLACK PEOPLE so whatever results they come up with has nothing to do with what we as africans think of the result.

i don't know how long you have stayed in the uk or what areas you have been to but i have spent most of my time in the uk outside london amongst mostly white than black and i can tell you for free that the difference between racism in the uk and the rest of europe is that the average white english man or woman will not show you the full frontal racism but behind your back.
you talk about the europeans trooping to the uk,but you fail to see the kind of jobs they are doing working in hotels as cleaners,factory work,plumbers builders ,strawberry pickers e.t.c and most of the first set are actually migrating back to their country go and check and you will find out polish people are migrating back to their country.

i have been to france before and while i agree the racism is full frontal pls tell me how many black people work in british airports amongst the ukba or haven't you noticed this? pls tell me how many black or minority ethnic people are practising surgeons?
how many minority ethnic people work in the city of london?
how many minority ethnic people are allowed to hold posts like i.t supervisors
how many minority ethnic dentists,nurses e.t.c have you noticed?most of them are either working abroad even though they schooled in the uk or working as locum staff
this are just some of the areas i am familiar with
besides where did you learn that people come into the uk and help themselves to benefits??do you know how much benefits in cash and in kind britain also gets from the european union funds??or do you think they allowed european nationals out of the goodness of their hearts?

sir,pls don't make assertions you don't know anything about!!!!
britons actually collect their benefit from europe,even the retirees who have houses in spain ,portugal france and other eu areas have british post offices there where they go in to collect their weekly pensions.

well compared to many places in europe that is why they r calling the uk a poo hole,as poor as spain is their aestethic beauty beats that of uk
pls visit germany and how clean and in order germany is compared to uk
same goes for belgium and a number of other eu countries in similar level with the uk

no one is saying that the uk does not have places of interest but the point is that the result is a wholistic view of uk as a whole will westminster feed hungry people or provide jobs?

well,you cannot compare the uk to the poorer eu countries you have mentioned reason?
go and search the history books and find out when they joined the eu compared to the uk.

check how much they have compared to the uk and also their political history and the upheavals they have gone through
some of the eu countries you are deriding now took the heaviest brunt of the 2nd world war when hitler levelled them to the ground where was britain?they were covering their asses and didn't intervene until they had no choice!

don't deceive yourself as long as you did not grow up in britain your accent can never be passed off as that of a briton,africans have a strong accent which comes up in their diction and the average briton will tell you immediately unless they are just being polite with you.
your assertion about languages doesn't hold any water,how many places in uk or outside london is multi lingual?or is translated into multiple languages??
you speak and understand english thats why you find it easy
an average east african will find it easier in france or belgium as well
an angolan will find it easier in portugal or spain or brazil so what are you on about

who told you the british transportation is perfect,do you even listen to or read the news at all? do you know that transportation in uk is one of the highest in the world?
compare train fees in uk to other parts of the world or don't you take the train,bus or drive?

i have lived in manchester,stoke on trent,banbury,essex,london,bristol,coventry,leicester and been to scotland and several other areas in the uk and i can definitely tell you it might be cheaper than london but nevertheless it is still expensive.compare the amount you spend on your weekly shopping in the major five supermarkets with this time last year.

compare what it costs for gas and electricity last year and the twenty something percent increase this year?

check out bank charges
council tax and tv license

go and check out the roads and hospitals in germany and then compare it to uk

the fact that britain didn't join the euro doesn't mean that their won finances isn't in trouble,do you even read the news at all??
do you realise that britain's industries are like non existent?they virtually contract everything outside
do you know how many industries have moved their offices out of uk in the past 5 years?
i recall dell just moved to europe about 3 yrs ago
everything is being manufactured in either europe,india or china go and find out.

pls name how many banks you see on the high street has not moved their main switchboard abroad?
is it hsbc?barclays e.t.c pls go and find out

the premiership football clubs how many are owned by brit concerns?

energy company like eon,british gas e.t.c how many are owned by british ?
I'm sure you know the main cable tv sky is owned by murdock a foreigner including almost 70% of newspapers
most of the houses in chelsea,richmond and a list areas are owned by russians,nigerian politicians e.t.c who don't pay any tax

if you think finances are organised then you are living in a different britain to the rest of us,including the prime minister.
even the government in power have admitted things are bad yet you are crying more than the bereaved.
i will advise you to listen to the news,check economic fore casts before making sweeping general statements you can't know more about the uk than the british who were born here and have studied their economies.
so you can't defend their country if they are saying their country is in trouble.the difference between we africans and the average white westerner is that they are not ashamed to say it out publicly if things are not going right unlike we africans while we are dieting we will still claim there is no problems
[/color][/color]

1 Like

Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by mary8578: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hello,

Firstly, I would like to thank all the moderators and contributors of this website for all the good things and initiatives they have created for everyone here. I get a lot of insights in this website and I believe that it has helped many people and will help even more.

My issue concerns the dilemma that I find myself into. I got the French citizenship last month and I have been working and saving a lot in order to go to the UK and start my life there. (I have never been to England before but I have € 5000 in savings). But what I have been reading of late is that there are few employment opportunities there. I dont have a college education but I have a vast experience in factory work and restaurants as waiter and cleaner.

I'm currently employed with a gross annual income of around € 10,000 euros.

For those who live there, I want to know if it is worth it for me to leave this place and immigrate to the UK with the prospects of a better job? I really dont want to go back to school because I'm getting to my late 30's. Please enlighten me on this and tell me the best places to go. I hear that London is very expensive.

I will be very grateful for any contribution and God will bless you.

Mary
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by claremont(m): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
mary8578:

For those who live there, I want to know if it is worth it for me to leave this place and immigrate to the UK with the prospects of a better job? I really dont want to go back to school because I'm getting to my late 30's. Please enlighten me on this and tell me the best places to go. I hear that London is very expensive.

Mary

The average full-time unskilled job in the UK pays way above this, so on the basis of earnings alone, the UK pays more.
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by mary8578: 7:08am On Aug 18, 2015
claremont:

The average full-time unskilled job in the UK pays way above this, so on the basis of earnings alone, the UK pays more.

Thanks a lot Claremont. Is it easy to get a job immediately after filing for an application? If I can even get a part time job, I wouldn't mind attending school to better myself and learn some secretarial courses. I know how to use computers and microsoft office suite and general data entry.

Overall, I'm happy that the pay is better than what I hear people telling me hear, I trust your integrity.

Mary
Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by tpiander: 7:30am On Aug 18, 2015
mary8578:

I trust your integrity.

Re: The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? by justwise(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2015
mary8578:
Hello,

Firstly, I would like to thank all the moderators and contributors of this website for all the good things and initiatives they have created for everyone here. I get a lot of insights in this website and I believe that it has helped many people and will help even more.

My issue concerns the dilemma that I find myself into. I got the French citizenship last month and I have been working and saving a lot in order to go to the UK and start my life there. (I have never been to England before but I have € 5000 in savings). But what I have been reading of late is that there are few employment opportunities there. I dont have a college education but I have a vast experience in factory work and restaurants as waiter and cleaner.

Mary

Out of that how much do you spend on rent and bills in France?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch / Panic As Petrol Queues Surface In Abuja Due To Flood On Lokoja Road. / Thinking Of Relocating To Canada.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.