Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Age Factor For Graduate Trainee Job.do I Stand A Chance? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Age Factor For Graduate Trainee Job.do I Stand A Chance? (148 Views)

Energy Talent Company Trainee Program For Graduate Engineers / Do I Stand A Chance Of Studying Law With A Jamb Aggregate Of 266? / While You Wait For Result, Admission, Nysc, Job.. Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Age Factor For Graduate Trainee Job.do I Stand A Chance? by Covenant97(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
Good evening Nairalanders

I write to seek your view on My current situation.

I am a final year student in one of the best Federal university in Nigeria(Name withheld) and certainly, will be graduating with a second class upper within the 4 point range CGPA.( I was on a first class cgpa But my cgpa was slashed no thanks to my department I was a victim as well as others)

My worry is, I will be 26 years when i eventually write my final paper as a student then come service(NYSC) by then 27 max after service.No thanks to COVID- 19 pandemic and ASUU which engulfed my chances of graduating below the 26 age bracket.

In light of the above, Do I stand a chance of securing a graduate trainee position in top multinational organization requesting for 2.1 and above within the age bracket of 26 and below post NYSC,Given that after my service I will be 27.

Ps:I am an accounting student and I intend to start my ICAN exam during service.

My current CGPA is 4.20 ,resuming for my final year come July this year.

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Next Neco And Gce Exams Commencing? / Transitioning From High School To College / Top 10 Best Public Secondary Schools In Toronto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.