Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy (1259 Views)

Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video) / U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) / President Biden Ends Trumpโ€™s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by obembet(f): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
As the president was helped up by an Air Force officer and two members of his US Secret Service detail, he was seen pointing behind him at sandbags.

As the president was helped up, he pointed behind him, seeming to indicate what he tripped over.

White House communications director Ben LaBolt said Mr Biden was fine.

"There was a sandbag on stage while he was shaking hands," he said.
Mr Biden, who stood for much of the hours-long ceremony to shake hands with graduates, appeared to trip over something and fell to his knees towards the end.

He was helped up by an Air Force officer as well as two members of his US Secret Service detail. Onlookers, including some members of the official delegation on stage, looked over in concern before the president returned to his seat.

At the presentation, he gave salutes to the blue-uniformed graduates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXQXhpJPx5A

Source: https://news.sky.com/story/president-joe-biden-trips-and-falls-during-graduation-ceremony-12894600

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by thesicilian: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
Lol
Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by Mabizeka: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
I pray Tinubu won't fall like him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by honestivo(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
Old men that were suppose to play advisory role will force thier way to power

1 Like

Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by allen113: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
Nawa ooh grin
Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
cry

There are young vibrant men like Pete Obi in the U.S I wonder what is going on. lipsrsealed

U.S sef nawa o. Biden wants to go for second term. They should check well he is using diapers. lipsrsealed.
Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by obembet(f): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
I wish that stupid Ruffy was sharing a picture of him riding a bike to mock Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by Tolumiide: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
There's always a time where you have no choice than to go home and rest. But in Politics that time will never come
Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by chidiokay: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
Now check for comment on Twitter, are americans using there president to laugh and using it to do skit to entertain the world.

Tinubu hand shake, it was a trend of cruise for over 3 months. God help us in this yeye social media age

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
Tolumiide:
There's always a time where you have no choice than to go home and rest. But in Politics that time will never come

Hmm ......I can't believe it. Can you see how America is now behaving like Africa?
Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by Ihateheadslamer: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
You mean tinubu the vegetable
Mabizeka:

1 Like

Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by JOemmy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
Mabizeka:

It will definitely happen some day it's just a matter of time the signs are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by Vivianat(f): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
He tripped over a wire

1 Like

Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by Danisaint112(m): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
Tinubu own will be disastrous. No hate but if the man should fall then there will be problem.

And it's likely to happen because the man is always been held and loves to lean on things. To do a 360 turn self na wahala. Tueh!

Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by Mabizeka: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
JOemmy:

It will definitely happen some day it's just a matter of time the signs are everywhere.
Hnmm.
Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by Mabizeka: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You mean tinubu the vegetable
You say wetin?

Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by BrownSugq: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
chidiokay:
Now check for comment on Twitter, are americans using there president to laugh and using it to do skit to entertain the world.

Tinubu hand shake, it was a trend of cruise for over 3 months. God help us in this yeye social media age
LMAO ๐Ÿ˜‚

The comments from Americans are mad and more crazier than what Nigerians are doing with Tinubu.
Go and check Twitter so you can shade tears on his behalf
Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by Earlystar698(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
This one is one time president, full stop ๐Ÿ›‘

Trump might come back
Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by chidiokay: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
BrownSugq:

LMAO ๐Ÿ˜‚

The comments from Americans are mad and more crazier than what Nigerians are doing with Tinubu.

i won't mind the link, can't find it on trends
Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by DeAdvokate(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
The sad reality of once super power...Putin will just be smiling grin grin grin
Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2023
Obidient Una still go US again instead of make u dey fin ur missing manhoodate

1 Like

Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by YouandiAllofus: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2023
I want to warn the mod termed 'antispam bot' that banned my account in politics.
Take time o...

Time is running out on joe. With the task at hand now, America require someone vibrant, full of energy and vast in knowledge of foreign affairs expecially in the area of diplomacy.
Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by internationalman(m): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2023
BrownSugq:

LMAO ๐Ÿ˜‚

More crazier is wrong usage of English. Just say crazier.
Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by internationalman(m): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
At least he doesn't have to leave the US to receive treatment for his old age
Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by gebest: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
They are too old.
Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by GeneralPula: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
honestivo:
Old men that were suppose to play advisory role will force thier way to power
Presidency goes beyond what youโ€™re thinking..

Macron of France is young yet he has performed beyond expectations! French people have embarrassed him publicly several times..

The best president ever existed are not young but old age..

I think for you to make a good president, you must have really seen life drama to some wide extent. It requires wide range of experiences..
Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by gebest: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
Those old politicians would not want to leave politics for the young men, this is pure greed.
Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by davillian(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
Mabizeka:
I no sure say tinubu go fit stand up
Re: See The Moment US President Biden Falls At U.S. Air Force Academy by bolseas(f): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2023
Vivianat:
He tripped over a wire

Towards the end of the video, he pointed at what made him trip...

(1) (Reply)

Florida Pizza Shop Owner Powerlifts Obama / After Missile Test, War Of Words Erupts Between Trump And Iran / US Diplomat Is Arrested In Nairobi For Drawing Gun On Driver In Traffic Clash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.