Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL (2010 Views)

After Promising New Petrol Price, NNPCL Moves To Make Cooking Gas Cheaper / Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG / Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by nairalanda1(m): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2023
baralatie:

If you say you don't want subsidy because of the implication of cost.
Should you now by local production engage in sustaining the same cost unit of the product as if you are importing the product

Things cost money, you know.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by Newdawn30: 7:30am On Jun 02, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

The refineries overseas that the products are imported from don't undergo maintenance? They don't pay taxes? Are there staff volunteers who work for free? You think those refineries have not factored all of that into their cost of production, which will be added to the price they sell? I don't get your point.

Bro no mind the guy, because you are supporting tinibu or apc. That doesn't mean you should stop thinking. People just support things workout interrogation it

1 Like

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by nairalanda1(m): 7:31am On Jun 02, 2023
Newdawn30:

Bro no mind the guy, because you are supporting tinibu or apc. That doesn't mean you should stop thinking. People just support things workout interrogation it

Yeah, because i support people making a profit, including you, I am an APC supporter.

;LOL.... cheesy

I don't like APC, PDP, or LP. If that makes you sad, sorry. cheesy

Things cost money. A lot of money.
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by baralatie(m): 7:35am On Jun 02, 2023
nairalanda1:

Things cost money, you know.
That is why you started local production inorder to cut off those inputs to your costs of production so that your unit cost of sale of product will be cheaper than the imported ones.
If I am making pure water locally Andi am selling it at #100 a bottle why we uld I want import spring water from the USA to buy at $0.55.
But if a govt agency want to create and continue it's structure of money ganging it will say wether it is locally,imported the price of water is $0.55

You get the gists now
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by Sunky200: 7:35am On Jun 02, 2023
This kyari of a man is not making sense
Going by his logic, cost of production is universal bit price of goods can never be, because many factors makes locally produced goods to be cheaper than imported goods.

If this is how they wanna play, then I'd say dangote and and dangote group will have the last laugh.
Till today the people behind dangote group are not known and they're very likely to be the same people who make their fortune from subsidy.

In a lay man language, government stopped giving them subsidy and direct them to be collecting it directly from the masses

1 Like

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by richmond500: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2023
1Alex:
So what's the difference between local production and importation?

He did not say why the price will remain same. He only said that the refineries will add cost of refining the product, why will the pump price remain same if the cost of importation is removed?
the market will regulate the price when competition sets in.
For now there is no competition and it is a Monopoly
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by isio1(m): 7:38am On Jun 02, 2023
You are just busy defending the indefensible. I will advise that read again all what you have written. For Mele Kyari he is doing his job thinking he will be retained or he will be there forever. "Community Chance" if you know what I mean.

nairalanda1:

At the end of the day, the problem is, people want to be paid.

Transport costs are expensive, mind you. Remember our roads are bad, and distances are long.

That's why we have to get the railways fixed and a pipeline network running so that we have reduction in transport costs too.
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by nairalanda1(m): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2023
baralatie:

That is why you started local production inorder to cut off those inputs to your costs of production so that your unit cost of sale of product will be cheaper than the imported ones.
If I am making pure water locally Andi am selling it at #100 a bottle why we uld I want import spring water from the USA to buy at $0.55.
But if a govt agency want to create and continue it's structure of money ganging it will say wether it is locally,imported the price of water is $0.55

You get the gists now

You don't.

The problem is, the pure water you are selling actually costs N250, but you are selling it at N100 because the government told you to do so, and the subsidy being paid is not enough to cover the loss.

So, your business crashed, you go into imports, and you sell the imported water at a N100, while government pays you the balance. Water you are importing at N350 per bag. You even start lying about what you imported to make more money.

And government has to take more and more money from the budget to pay for your claims...and other people's claims. Deficit and debt results.

Whereas, if government had let you sell at N250, such an issue won't have happened

See how subsidy damages our economy?

Good morning. E don do.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by nairalanda1(m): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2023
isio1:
You are just busy defending the indefensible. I will advise that read again all what you have written. For Mele Kyari he is doing his job thinking he will be retained or he will be there forever. "Community Chance" if you know what I mean.

Things cost money, papa.
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by LordAdam16: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2023
Larry1960:

I know, but you can't compare the total cost on importation of these products to their different destinations with d cost of transportation when producing locally and transporting it to the different locations. There is supposed to be a slight difference there by reducing the price a little bit. Even So many anlysts have analysed this

Abeg if na so then they should continue importing na only be say we are killing our naira

Omo e surprise me when the guy talk say even when we start local production like when pH refinery starts price would remain the Same

There is no landing cost again nah
Okay he's talking of cost of maintaining the refinery shey those ones abroad no dey factor in that too for the price to be at that level too

This should not be a surprise.

Plastic, rice, chicken, noodles, cement, cable and a lot of stuff we produce locally are not significantly cheaper than imported variants.

Gasoline will not be different. He should not have said it on national TV tho'.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by baralatie(m): 7:48am On Jun 02, 2023
nairalanda1:

You don't.

The problem is, the pure water you are selling actually costs N250, but you are selling it at N100 because the government told you to do so, and the subsidy being paid is not enough to cover the loss.

So, your business crashed, you go into imports, and you sell the imported water at a N100, while government pays you the balance. Water you are importing at N350 per bag. You even start lying about what you imported to make more money.

And government has to take more and more money from the budget to pay for your claims...and other people's claims. Deficit and debt results.

Whereas, if government had let you sell at N250, such an issue won't have happened

See how subsidy damages our economy?

Good morning. E don do.
Iemm!
You did not get it!
In the pure water business of Nigeria as at today o.
There is no foreign product cost that can rival local production in terms of capacity ,cost and logistics .I used this to explain,buttress apoint on the importance of local production vs foreign importation.
Now with respect to refinery and cost of production.
You cannot defend the notion that if a country paid $1.02 to import fuel product into country because it lacked capacity to produce.the same country after opening up local production capacity will still pay $1.02 saying that the cost of production is the same as the cost of importation.
Haba

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by nairalanda1(m): 7:50am On Jun 02, 2023
baralatie:

Iemm!
You did not get it!
In the pure water business of Nigeria as at today o.
There is no foreign product cost that can rival local production in terms of capacity ,cost and logistics .I used this to explain,buttress apoint on the importance of local production vs foreign importation.
Now with respect to refinery and cost of production.
You cannot defend the notion that if a country paid $1.02 to import fuel product into country because it lacked capacity to produce.the same country after opening up local production capacity will still pay $1.02 saying that the cost of production is the same as the cost of importation.
Haba

You still don;t get it.

Anyway, I have tried. If you want your subsidy back, go and run for office. And get it back.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by baralatie(m): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2023
nairalanda1:

You still don;t get it.

Anyway, I have tried. If you want your subsidy back, go and run for office. And get it back.
Stip using subsidy removal as an excuse or as a threaat to sustain bad policies.
Why should cost of local production of a product be the same as an imported product and you think it is normal

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by DGOODLYF: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2023
Omase ooo....the handwriting on d wall already...
And yet some set couldnt see it...this subsidy of a thing is a scam... nigerians have already fallen for it... Same script played out in 2016
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by nairalanda1(m): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2023
baralatie:

Stip using subsidy removal as an excuse or as a threaat to sustain bad policies.
Why should cost of local production of a product be the same as an imported product and you think it is normal

Okay, here is how subsidy damages the economy.

Assuming that the two don't happen...1) smugging 2) poor accounting of how much fuel we actually consume here.

The problem with subsidy in Nigeria is simple.

1.The cost of production always increases. This adds to the other costs, and leads to subsidy costs increasing.(This applies even if we are producing domestically)

2.The amount of fuel we consume increases year in and out. At the end of the day, this increases subsidy costs.

3.Also, the money to pay the subsidy has been low...as we have not been earning enough from crude since 2014, when oil prices began falling. (Meaning we had to take loans to keep our heads above water).

As a result....we have to take more and more money from other parts of the budget to pay for the subsidy year in and out. As seen in 2022, when subsidy costs were 4.6 trillion naira, and as at today we have spent 3/4 of that in 2023 for subsidy. This causes a hole in the budget which leads to us to borrow more...on top of the borrowing we do because of low oil prices.....which leads to us being in mega debt.

And the scary thing...last year, we were borrowing to pay for the subsidy itself.

That is why the subsidy has to go.

Hope you get.? Calling me names does not change the bad situation. If we keep the subsidy...and in my heart of hearts, I wish we could....we would eventually reach a point where we would be all borrowed out. And money would completely run out, and we would be so broke that things like salaries won't be paid.

Once we are there, you won't like it.

Now call me an oppressor and an APC supporter, thank you.
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by 1Alex: 8:07am On Jun 02, 2023
richmond500:
the market will regulate the price when competition sets in.
For now there is no competition and it is a Monopoly
the market? Probably by independent importers abi?

If yes, then you are still talking of importation.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by richmond500: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2023
1Alex:
the market? Probably by independent importers abi?

If yes, then you are still talking of importation.
with subsidy gone, there will be investors which will lead to competition and the local market will then decide the price.

Investors may prefer to import too, which ever one that offers the most competitive price, whether local buyers or imprters will be the bull in the market.
For now only NNPCL imports

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by 1Alex: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2023
richmond500:
with subsidy gone, there will be investors which will lead to competition and the local market will then decide the price.
but where will the investors invest? In Dangote refinery or where?
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by richmond500: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2023
1Alex:
but where will the investors invest? In Dangote refinery or where?
FG has commanded the Portharcourt refineries to start working at optimum capacity by year end, Dangote will work with Portharcourt own to reduce Monopoly.
Investors may import too, which ever one that offers the most competitive price, whether local buyers or imprters will be the bull in the market.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by baralatie(m): 8:17am On Jun 02, 2023
nairalanda1:

Okay, here is how subsidy damages the economy.

Assuming that the two don't happen...1) smugging 2) poor accounting of how much fuel we actually consume here.

The problem with subsidy in Nigeria is simple.

1.The cost of production always increases. This adds to the other costs, and leads to subsidy costs increasing.(This applies even if we are producing domestically)

2.The amount of fuel we consume increases year in and out. At the end of the day, this increases subsidy costs.

3.Also, the money to pay the subsidy has been low...as we have not been earning enough from crude since 2014, when oil prices began falling. (Meaning we had to take loans to keep our heads above water).

As a result....we have to take more and more money from other parts of the budget to pay for the subsidy year in and out. As seen in 2022, when subsidy costs were 4.6 trillion naira, and as at today we have spent 3/4 of that in 2023 for subsidy. This causes a hole in the budget which leads to us to borrow more...on top of the borrowing we do because of low oil prices.....which leads to us being in mega debt.

And the scary thing...last year, we were borrowing to pay for the subsidy itself.

That is why the subsidy has to go.

Hope you get.? Calling me names does not change the bad situation. If we keep the subsidy...and in my heart of hearts, I wish we could....we would eventually reach a point where we would be all borrowed out. And money would completely run out, and we would be so broke that things like salaries won't be paid.

Once we are there, you won't like it.

Now call me an oppressor and an APC supporter, thank you.
You are still going about using subsidy removal as a threat🙄
I will still say it again you don't need to use subsidy removal to justify the claim that the cost of producing refined products at your working local plants is the same as the price of imported refined products from foreign plants

1 Like

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by Treadway: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2023
LordAdam16:

This should not be a surprise.

Plastic, rice, chicken, noodles, cement, cable and a lot of stuff we produce locally are not significantly cheaper than imported variants.

Gasoline will not be different. He should not have said it on national TV tho'.

-Lord
people just dey yarn trash since, I jus dey laff. Nigerians like self deceit gan, so no surprises. Local rice is still fresh in our memory. The price difference btw so called imported after all costs and local na 500 naira. Lol

Don't even get me started on how some clowns, both old and young are expecting Dangote to give you cheap fuel..MENT or stupidity, or both? Dangote? 'Cement' dangote? Na im dem expect say go sell cheap fuel..when I don't expect any competition to spring up in the next 8 years at least. Like someone has intelligently said yesterday, calculations have been finalised, and basically what NNPCL shared yesterday was the NNPCL- Dangote refinery price list.

The sad thing is that there are zero guarantees that the funds will still not be misappropriated even after the huge storm that has come and will be here for a while....ppl dey here to everly sing their praises even unto their doom. As they sang Buhari's praises for 8 years blaming Jona, na to dey sing this one praise too blaming Buhari. It has begun already.

The coming days ehnnnnn! I no go talk pass this one.
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by baralatie(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2023
richmond500:
FG has commanded the Portharcourt refineries to start working at optimum capacity by year end, Dangote will work with Portharcourt own to reduce Monopoly.
Investors may import too, which ever one that offers the most competitive price, whether local buyers or imprters will be the bull in the market.
You see that ph refinery e.
I dey pray God say e work because that is the refinery that nnpcl uses to fraudulently get funds from fg
One month after operation the same nnpcl will announce that ph refinery has shut down for repairs
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by fineboynl(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2023
I keep saying it. The will to make Nigeria better is not there. Corruption and bad management is Nigeria problem.

Take a look at local rice for example. It went high even more expensive that foreign rice.

Local production will end up more costlier that imported fuel. Just watch it when dangote come online. Fuel will be sold for 1500.. it won't be long.

Na to japa from this country oh.
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by nairalanda1(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2023
baralatie:

You are still going about using subsidy removal as a threat🙄
I will still say it again you don't need to use subsidy removal to justify the claim that the cost of producing refined products at your working local plants is the same as the price of imported refined products from foreign plants

K.
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by LordAdam16: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2023
Treadway:
people just dey yarn trash since, I jus dey laff. Nigerians like self deceit gan, so no surprises. Local rice is still fresh in our memory. The price difference btw so called imported after all costs and local na 500 naira. Lol

Don't even get me started on how some clowns, both old and young are expecting Dangote to give you cheap fuel..MENT or stupidity, or both? Dangote? 'Cement' dangote? Na im dem expect say go sell cheap fuel..when I don't expect any competition to spring up in the next 8 years at least. Like someone has intelligently said yesterday, calculations have been finalised, and basically what NNPCL shared yesterday was the NNPCL- Dangote refinery price list.

The sad thing is that there are zero guarantees that the funds will still not be misappropriated even after the huge storm that has come and will be here for a while....ppl dey here to everly sing their praises even unto their doom. As they sang Buhari's praises for 8 years blaming Jona, na to dey sing this one praise too blaming Buhari. It has begun already.

The coming days ehnnnnn! I no go talk pass this one.

Kyari f*ck up. He for no come national TV yarn am like that.

There'd be plenty of opportunities to reconcile the rates.

The telecoms deal with changing market conditions all the time. One way to manage it is to adjust the bonuses. Because they can't unilaterally increase rates, they have instituted a freeze on data costs for years. So whatever savings they're making from CAPEX and the likes go direct to the bottom line rather than making the service cheaper to snag market share or push penetration.

These are things you learn in an MBA or something. Framing is everything in business and policy.

Rather than saying local refineries will not make the price cheaper, he could have said local refineries will help us better manage the volatility in prices caused by changing rates of crude. Both are accurate statements. Only one makes people mad.

If he's asked specifically about the prices. Say some equivocal sh*t like "The tens of thousands of employees at NNPCL, Ministry of Petroleum, Dangote Industries, and stakeholders are working overtime to eliminate inefficiencies that should result in material cost adjustments". The lettered know that's a load of bull. The masses are bamboozled because they can't understand sh*t. And he avoids stepping on a landmine.

As for Nigerians been gullible. That is a global thing. You wouldn't believe the sh*t out of some Ivy League or Russel grads about homelessness and immigration.

The interesting thing of course is that if you place 98% of Nigerians in Dangote's shoes, they'll do the same. If everybody fit cook petrol for their backyard, they would not sell it cheaper. As if no b Nigerians dey increase price of garri because of black market rate. Or increase petrol prices due to fraud.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by Khyrvxjzy: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2023
nairalanda1:

Get the pipelines fixed, the rail fixed, prices may reduce.

But at the end, profits have to be made. So that things run well.

Anyway, we shall see how things go.

guy you seem to be making point but i dont know if you are familiar with petrol figure,abeg if we have any official on nairaland please talk.

sometimes last year or early this year marketers said petrol will cost over 700 wen we remove subsidy that means now Dangote selling 488 is still justifiable but where my questions is if no subsidy is 700 and international market is 500 den why buy fuel at 185, is it that govt is not only subsidizing on transportation but also reduce the price of petrol for the masses(i always hear naija petrol is d cheapest, so that is true). now what is d meaning of subsidy sef
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by Dennisbulkan: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2023
1Alex:
So what's the difference between local production and importation?

He did not say why the price will remain same. He only said that the refineries will add cost of refining the product, why will the pump price remain same if the cost of importation is removed?

Dangote refinery is a profit making organization; it borrowed tens of billions of dollars which accrue interest overtime, someone has to payback all the money right? The refinery employed thousands of Nigerians that dangote pays their salary, right? & dangote built the refinery to make profit, put all of these into perspective including the cost of crude oil per barrel, cost of production, taxes, logistics & come with your own calculation & let's see.

Benefits: Dangote refinery is not a government or a non profit organization. It will boost our GDP & many more. You can do more research on this subject to educate yourself. Google is there for you if you can afford to ask this question on nairaland forum, you can equally channel the same energy to ask Google for elaborate answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by LordAdam16: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2023
baralatie:

I dey pray God say e work because that is the refinery that nnpcl uses to fraudulently get funds from fg
One month after operation the same nnpcl will announce that ph refinery has shut down for repairs

The refineries need to be sold for the same reason we're removing subsidy.

All the major employees there know people that matter. This is the thing that OBJ, GEJ, AA know.

If the relative of one Emir tells you the refinery is in bad shape immediately after repair, what will you do? Sack. Imprison. Abi u no go enter palace in 4 years time prostrate dey beg for endorsement. By normal civil service rules, your hands are tied.

Critical sectors of the economy should not be in government hands in Nigeria. There was an incident a couple of months back where the Sultan of Sokoto's entourage demanded that Air Peace delay a flight until he arrived to board. Air Peace said no can do. The Sultan's emissaries were spitting fire and brimstone. If na the Nigeria Air wen dem 1 start so, dem no born the MD well to say no to the Sultan.

As bad as our private sector is, the civil service is several magnitude worse.

Sell the refineries. New hires will be by merit. The old hands will be allowed to vest and chill until they retire. When those of us in PDP were proposing all these, una wen dey APC dey oppose for political reasons. Now e don choke everybody.

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by Dennisbulkan: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

Dangote refinery is a profit making organization; it borrowed tens of billions of dollars which accrue interest overtime, someone has to payback all the money right? The refinery employed thousands of Nigerians that dangote pays their salary, right? & dangote built the refinery to make profit, put all of these into perspective including the cost of crude oil per barrel, cost of production, taxes, logistics & come with your own calculation & let's see.

Benefits: Dangote refinery is not a government or a non profit organization. It will boost our GDP & many more. You can do more research on this subject to educate yourself. Google is there for you if you can afford to ask this question on nairaland forum, you can equally channel the same energy to ask Google for elaborate answer
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by 1Alex: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

are you saying the cost will remain same even when the cost of importation is removed. Because it's not imported. Are the foreign refiners not paying salaries and making profits too?
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by richmond500: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2023
baralatie:

privatizing the economy is just the best
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL by Dennisbulkan: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2023
1Alex:
Are the foreign refiners not paying salaries and making profits too?

Of course they do. The cost of imported fuel would be way above N1,000/Liter without government subsidy. Now federal government said they cannot pay subsidy again, now the price of imported fuel will start rising gradually. The price of commodity is determined by supply & demand.. When Dangote starts supplying the market & the imported petrol keeps coming into our market then we may have excess supply & the price will consequently fall but if the supply of imported fuel drop & it's only Dangote that supply the market, he can control at whatever price he wishes to sell his petrol. It's an open market economy. Nobody can dictate to Dangote at what price to sell his petrol. If Dangote's petrol is too expensive you can keep importing foreign petrol. Dangote's refinery will provide more employment for Nigerians & greatly reduce unemployment directly & indirectly, boost our GDP, reduce our export deficit, reduce foreign exchange & dollar scarcity, that's the benefits Nigerians should expect to get from local production of petrol. Don't expect sudden drop in price, look into the bigger picture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Can Learn From Venezuela's 'PetroCaribe' Oil Export Deal / I Want To Start My Own Political Party! Anyone Interested? / Help! Fashola Has Banned One Of Our Cultures: Owanbe Street Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.