Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:17 PM

Can't Concentrate - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can't Concentrate (669 Views)

I Can Hardly Concentrate On Anything Worth While. / I Need Help! can't concentrate / Inability To Concentrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Concentrate by demwan: 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2011
Am i safe Being Intimate on the last day of my mestural cycle?

candid contributions pls. tnx
Re: Can't Concentrate by Eiregirl(f): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2011
Did you have unprotected sex & now you're worried about pregnancy?
Re: Can't Concentrate by Dgroove: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2011
You are partially safe my dear. It depends on your body. 80% of ladies are safe but you never can tell if you belong to the 20%. My advise is this, since you don't really know which category you belong just start counting from the day you start your mens.and count 17days, then you can start having fun from the 18th day. This I bet you is the safest method but it takes a lot of discipline.
Re: Can't Concentrate by Eiregirl(f): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2011
I personally wouldn't trust those "safe" periods. If you don't want to get pregnant then it's up to you to MAKE SURE that you don't by using some form of contraception!!! I guess you should just wait & do a pregnancy test.
Re: Can't Concentrate by Dgroove: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2011
Pls consider side effects. ALL pills have. Don't under estimate the power of safe period, it works for me, I use it for all I have dated and it has never disappoint me. It failed most people because they lack descipline, ignorance and they miss the calculation. Some count 12days, 14days but the standard is 17days from the first day of your period. Its safe with no side effect.

(1) (Reply)

Water From The Tap Running Inside Ur Toilet: Wil You Drink It? / Nigerian Lady Wàkes In D Mortuary 2days After Death / She Want To Know If She Has Hypertension Then The Solution To Her Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.