Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) (41577 Views)

EPL Referee Anthony Taylor Is DEMOTED To The Championship / Eden Hazard And His Family At His Unveil In Real Madrid / Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by kokomilala(m): 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
@Fuckjesusandgod, you're a slave of your ignorance and a captive of your atavistic habits, idiot!
Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by adexchamp(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
Jose Mourinho is a sore loser, as simple as that!
Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by nnmichelle3542: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
see below

Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by rapidous(m): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
I did not like what this roma fans did, that his hand that he used to demonstrate that it not a fowl should have been removed from his body.
Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by cezarman(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
Corridon:
I doubt if you know anything about football.

Don't mind him. He probably thinks the match was between APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by fredoooooo: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
Magic1:

That will not happen until you learn to write in proper English first.
So the rubeesh you write ther is English abi ?
You can chop English sha .. or better still, use it to cook the spaghetti that fill ya brain.
Language , sense, wisdom, knowledge,intelligent and smartness are different things.. o
You still wonder why only Eengreesh is your life achievement... keep speaking grammar ..MUGU
Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by Cheeryfeet: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Italians and gra gra life style

Even mourinho also attacked the ref

The truth is you can't defeat sevilla in europa final

Never

If roma na Ngonzi united that day sorry I mean man united
Sevilla for beat them before 90 minutes
oga you are just talking off point. they should have awarded the penalty na then we will know no body can defeat sevilla.
No need for penalty
Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by Cheeryfeet: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
He deserves thorough beating.
if i was there maybe i would have him sef. lost tons of money that day
Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by Corridon: 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
cezarman:

Don't mind him. He probably thinks the match was between APC and PDP.
That guy just argue for the sake of argument. He doesn't apply logic in his reasoning.
Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by asanausana91: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2023
Corridon:
This stupid Anthony Taylor deserves more than this. How this man became an umpire is still a mystery to me. I haven't seen any match that this bald headed cunt have gotten any decision right. He is only focused on tarnishing people's good records. If any team, player or a coach is on a winning streak or on the verge of breaking records, and this evil man happens to be the ref in charge of the match, he will do everything possible to ensure that the team or the individual losses the match in a disgraceful way. Same thing he did to Mourinho here. He is too negative minded. English referees are the worst in the world. I wonder the kind of training they receive. Only Michael Oliver is still manageable but he isn't that good.
FA still see him as a good refree.
The question is, who are you?
Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by asanausana91: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Corridon:
I think it is high time FIFA enacts a law banning English refs from officiating in any important international match. They are below par when compared to their colleagues from other top footballing countries.
you are wrong.
FIFA can never do without england.
Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by donjhyde(m): 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
U are not well bro

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Never

No need for penalty
Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by asanausana91: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Never

No need for penalty
at least we are better than Chelsea.
United is the owner of FA cup tomorrow.
Kill yourself if you are not happy.
Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by zumbigbo(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
The comments are proof that most Nigerians are not mature enough to enjoy football. Leave emotion at the door. I now know who is the weaker sex.
Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by Corridon: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
asanausana91:
FA still see him as a good refree.
The question is, who are you?
At least I'm more important than you.
Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by asanausana91: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2023
Corridon:
At least I'm more important than you.
hahahaa, then why are you unknown?
This is the problem of a faceless forum.
Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by MamaletASO: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
I didn't know it's Anthony Taylor, that most uselllleeeesss referee ever..

English referee are very sentimental...

Anthony Taylor will blow against you becos of girlfriend
Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by Yoighaman(m): 1:27am On Jun 03, 2023
Corridon:
This stupid Anthony Taylor deserves more than this. How this man became an umpire is still a mystery to me. I haven't seen any match that this bald headed cunt have gotten any decision right. He is only focused on tarnishing people's good records. If any team, player or a coach is on a winning streak or on the verge of breaking records, and this evil man happens to be the ref in charge of the match, he will do everything possible to ensure that the team or the individual losses the match in a disgraceful way. Same thing he did to Mourinho here. He is too negative minded. English referees are the worst in the world. I wonder the kind of training they receive. Only Michael Oliver is still manageable but he isn't that good.

Michael Oliver that did ojoro in Juve vs Real Madrid (RM) match in the champions league that year....that awarded an unjust penalty in favor of RM and UEFA dey support am, abi you don forget that match?

Me, I nor like Michael Oliver for anything sha, don't know why UEFA likes him so much.

1 Like

Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by Corridon: 6:42am On Jun 03, 2023
Yoighaman:

Michael Oliver that did ojoro in Juve vs Real Madrid (RM) match in the champions league that year....that awarded an unjust penalty in favor of RM and UEFA dey support am, abi you don forget that match?

Me, I nor like Michael Oliver for anything sha, don't know why UEFA likes him so much.
Yeah I remember. English refs are wack.
Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by riczy(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2023
Mou's side Roma had few touches or contact with the ball, very shameful dt a coach of his pedigree was out played by Sevilla, he is nt tactical at all! Watching him coach any theme is no way interesting
Ref Anthoy shud be investigated ASAP
Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by chivic(m): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2023
Corridon:

If you are a Chelsea supporter you will know that even Micheal Oliver has a big problem.
Anthony Taylo, Micheal Oliver ,Paul Tierney are sentimental refs .When ever you see Andre marina on the VAR.Chelsea will get red card , penalty against us,or a goal technically disqualified.Or the VAR could call on the on field ref to a negligible incident and award red card or penalty.One of them must always officiate in any important match involving Chelsea. If you have two of them,then I will not watch the match.

Mourinho has been a victim of this guy's expecially Anthony tailor.I remember when Tuchel was asked to respond about Chelsea fan hatred for Anthony tailor,he responded by saying that "it's not only the fans but even the players where talking about him I'm the dressing room.He concluded by saying that it's better for him not to ref Chelsea matches again".It's that bad .

1 Like

Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by Corridon: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2023
chivic:

If you are a Chelsea supporter you will know that even Micheal Oliver has a big problem.
Anthony Taylo, Micheal Oliver ,Paul Tierney are sentimental refs .When ever you see Andre marina on the VAR.Chelsea will get red card , penalty against us,or a goal technically disqualified.Or the VAR could call on the on field ref to a negligible incident and award red card or penalty.One of them must always officiate in any important match involving Chelsea. If you have two of them,then I will not watch the match.

Mourinho has been a victim of this guy's expecially Anthony tailor.I remember when Tuchel was asked to respond about Chelsea fan hatred for Anthony tailor,he responded by saying that "it's not only the fans but even the players where talking about him I'm the dressing room.He concluded by saying that it's better for him not to ref Chelsea matches again".It's that bad .
I'm a blues too and everything you said is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by usmanktg2(m): 6:11am On Jun 04, 2023
abbeywasc:
Hmm.

Did the ball hit the player's arm? Yes.
However, the Laws of the Game however allows such not to be given as a penalty.

1. Was the arm outstretched or in an unatural position? The answer was "No" the ref and VAR stuck to the laws.

Slight issue i had was that the arm changed the direction of the ball probably robbing an attacking player of a goal opportunity. The Law didnt say anything about that sha

It is usually not a handball if:

A. The ball makes contact with the arm/hand in a “natural position.”

B. The ball accidentally makes contact with a defender’s hand/arm inside their penalty area from a deflection, a teammate’s clearance, or similar.

C. The ball makes contact with a player’s supporting arm/hand. A player who falls to the ground or goes into a sliding tackle must protect himself using the arm’s support. Therefore it is usually not a handball if the ball hits the supporting arm/hand. On the contrary, it can lead to a handball situation if a player goes into a sliding tackle with his arm extended without using it as support.

So, this is your natural hand position?

Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by usmanktg2(m): 6:16am On Jun 04, 2023
dustmalik:

His hand was in a natural position. In fact, even at that, he tried to move his hand to his back before the ball touched it.

So, is this the way you walk naturally

Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by Mopolchi: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2023
Universe8888:

So what bizness does Chelsea have wit the match in question?

Chelsea fans always talking out of point
you be mumu ooo
Re: Roma Fans Attacked Referee, Antony Taylor And His Family At The Airport (Videos) by Universe8888(m): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
Mopolchi:
you be mumu ooo

Same to you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Jogging A Football (Photo) / Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place / Saturday Glory And Aniebet Ekong Die In Car Accident In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.