Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin (21292 Views)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Obaofaba: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
Jagaban

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by ShaqFu: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
Nuff respect sir.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Jibabs2(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
We are hopeful. Tinubu will definitely deliver

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Gacacia9: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
On his manhood we shall queue

Drug dealing esc0b@t
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by seanfer(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
They will soon come for the Oba of Benin.
Those that don’t respect their fathers and elders.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Arbiter9(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
Oba has spoken. Atope e!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Freshfish4: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
Keep waiting

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
zangaozanga:
i also know things will get better as time go on,i believe in this government

Me too.

10 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by oneMalik: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
Everybody falling in line ..... just only Obi-weytin that are still looking for what I don't know .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by ElectGINeer(m): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
Danisaint112:
If Tinubu performs then be rest assured it is because of the Obidient movement.

I'm saying this because Baba Bulaba will still reinforce same set of thieves so if by chance APC decide to surprise they are doing so for Peter Obi and the Obidient movement.

I mean the ignorant gave them 8 yrs only for them to flop big time...

You dey overestimate yourselves grin
Well, that's an improvement

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Ellasure: 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:
All these useless Oba's......

you are very useless indeed. can't you think a little bit before commenting?

if you are subjected to the rigours of selecting the king for Benin kingdom can you make it.?

commenting is very cheap, can you walk the talk. double idiots.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by aylagos(m): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Go and drink water
on thanks 🙏 I will

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
YoungLionken:
He will perform, yes. But he's not the people's choice...

That's right; he's not the people's choice. Afghaneasterns no be people now! Every sane person knows that.

13 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by freshkpomo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Benin kingdom go chop insult today

That's for those who did not read the whole right up or heard from the lips of other's. I am a fan of obi but what our Oba said is something any father will say to all his children and emphasis on youth development because he know our Edo youths so need it.

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by aswani(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:

Ovbiẹ'do, una see am nau.

Na ya fellow Obidient be dis ó, common respect im no get for di Oba (gha tọ kpẹre baba).

Hope say everybody eye don clear now as Obidient pipo no send.

14 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by gloryman91: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
In Sha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by m140(m): 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
9jatriot:
If he was the one, they would have been shouting "Action man, talknado" etc but because Tinubu who they love to hate beat them to it, they are now emergency economics

This were the same people who were suffering cash strap but chose to keep quiet because they felt it would help stop Tinubu.

Lolz

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Confirmedzombie: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
sonature1:
Tinubu is overrated, so I expect nothing from him!

And what of Pandora Peter obi.

Obi is overated with no past track records.

Tinubu is tasted and trusted.

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by YoungLionken(m): 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
Okealaaye:

That's right; he's not the people's choice. Afghaneasterns no be people now! Every sane person knows that.

Lol. But wait and see how the Igbo kids without regard for their elders and monarchs, start saying trash...

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
I pity u guy so u no know sey u dey indirectly lay curse on ur generation?.. there's no harm if u dont comment
NwaNimo1:

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Sheggy13(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
Danisaint112:
If Tinubu performs then be rest assured it is because of the Obidient movement.

I'm saying this because Baba Bulaba will still reinforce same set of thieves so if by chance APC decide to surprise they are doing so for Peter Obi and the Obidient movement.

I mean the ignorant gave them 8 yrs only for them to flop big time...
Does this incoherent gibberish make sense to you yourself that posted it? Of all people, it is a group of disrespectful and uncultured kids called obidients that Tinubu will be looking to impress?

9 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by rahmontech(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
YoungLionken:
He will perform, yes. But he's not the people's choice..

I understand the Oba's view of interest, in drawing BAT's attention to his revered kingdom of Benin, and so doing, he's not wrong..

PS: I see some Igbos kids saying trash about the monarch (even you lots fail to understand from the king's angle), I spent quite a time in Benin and I can tell you that their people won't even batt an eye, while roasting you alive for disrespecting their monarch. But this is a faceless forum, so no problem..

You Igbos don't regard your elders and kings don't mean you should do the same to others. This is one of the major reasons why you guys are most hated and marginalised...

Aptly said.. what i so dislike about them is how they keep playing the victim card after instigating the whole thing? Those people are cursed fr. No offense

6 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by zomby(m): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
YoungLionken:

I understand the Oba's view of interest, in drawing BAT's attention to his revered kingdom of Benin, and so doing, he's not wrong..

PS: I see some Igbos kids saying trash about the monarch (even you lots fail to understand from the king's angle), I spent quite a time in Benin and I can tell you that their people won't even batt an eye, while roasting you alive for disrespecting their monarch. But this is a faceless forum, so no problem..

You Igbos don't regard your elders and kings don't mean you should do the same to others. This is one of the major reasons why you guys are most hated and marginalised...

Who is people's choice?
You mean your illiterate local champion candidate, with an iweka cricket accent? A lying machine? A clueless Pandora machine?

Wake up dude, there will never be an igbo president till the end of time. Mark it down!

9 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by omoluka: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
9jatriot:
If he was the one, they would have been shouting "Action man, talknado" etc but because Tinubu who they love to hate beat them to it, they are now emergency economics

This were the same people who were suffering cash strap but chose to keep quiet because they felt it would help stop Tinubu.

You know them Wella grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Donedeal1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
Your Royal Majesty

Surely Jagaban will deliver

Too sure

Capacity

Abilities

Agility are available

So be rest assured, kabiyesi.

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Famex(m): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
YoungLionken:

Who told you that they are Igbos?you are suffering from Igbo phobia 😔
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Mrhonesty: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
Long live your highness. Oba of Benin refused to give Tinubu his blessings during consultation at the Benin palace. Osinbanjo was what they thought.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters / Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments / Photo From APC Edo Governorship Primary Election Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.