Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? (26764 Views)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by meine: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2011
I hold a top position in a company and i got this new secretary who reports to me and has spent some weeks with my company.

The problem is she has a big sexy Bottom. I am not joking about this. Most days she wears tight skirts which she always adjusts whenever she is in front of me. Now she has reasons to stand in front of me an average of 6 times a day? My attention is always drawn to this and i would have been tempted if not for the fear of God and the fact that i can never date a colleague i will rather resign. I am single and she is single.

My question is should i tell her i am no longer comfortable about her dressing?  How do i do this without hurting her because i have a feeling the girl has a clean mind and respect me, i took her up on some lapses last week which almost got her a query, if i pick up this issue now wont she think i hate her? How do i correct her inappropriate dressing and manners without destroying her self esteem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by werepeLeri: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2011
try it - and if everything fails, resign.

1 Like

Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by HighChief4(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2011
The only way is just to get her laid. Punto

2 Likes

Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by meine: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2011
You guys have funny minds, grin Serious replies needed please!!!

1 Like

Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by BankoleO1: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2011
meine:

I hold a top position in an oil company and i got this new secretary who reports to me and has spent 5 weeks with my company.

The problem is she has a big sexy Bottom and a small waist. I am not joking about this its hot. Most days she wears a bit tight skirts which she always adjusts whenever she is in front of me. My attention is always drawn to this and i would have been tempted if not for the fear of God and the fact that i can never date a colleague. I am single and she is single.

My question is should i tell her i am no longer comfortable? How do i do this without hurting her because i believe the girl has a clean mind and respects me a lot, i lambasted her on some lapses last week which almost got her a query, if i pick up this issue now wont she think i hate her?

Tell her how you feel, if she does not change then give her the boot!
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by freecocoa(f): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2011
You say you have the fear of God so pray and ask him to give you the grace to overcome any temptation and I don't understand if its the skirt she wears that's the problem or that she adjusts it in front of you,if the adjustment is the problem,just tell her adjust it before coming into your office.

1 Like

Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by LongOne1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2011
So you like them big and sexy huh?wink

I don't see what the big deal is, just talk to her about it. You can start my mentioning the things you appreciate about her and her job, before mentioning it.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Arosa(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2011
show off! angry
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by ebonyvibe(f): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2011
i presumme you are in the UK you cant sack her for being sexy just face your work men shaaa
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Mikael4(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2011
[size=14pt]Ok sir!
Now Dou you wanna sleep with this lady? It's actually a Yes or No! If yes, follow your mind, if No call and ask her: "Is your sexy bottom and small waist for sale?" If she says No, reply in a firm bossy voice: . . . . "Then QUIT advertising it!" angry

If she doesnt get the message, she's pathetically discombobulated! cool cool [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by omega25red(m): 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2011
Poster

are you serious? you are talking about a Secretary seducing you by adjusting her skirt in front of you grin grin

get your dirty mind out of the gutter because no one is seducing you and please stop allowing your mind to play tricks on you before you get fired for sexual harassment. If you feel like she dresses too provocatively you should send an office wide memo or have your HR department send an office wide memo regarding office dress codes. Also stop looking at the poor girl and stop plotting of how to get her in bed . If you have the fear of God as you say then you should be reading your bible.

1 Like

Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by ronkebp(f): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2011
Just look the other way, it is simple!!!! grin grin grin do not let her small waist and big bottom, entice thee, flee!!! oooo, wink wink if you tell her, it would start bringing some unnecessary hate/love feeling, i don't know if you 'boss' over a group of people, you can have a meeting and talk about other things not forgetting a good and decent dress sense. And if she does not get it then, coming off at her won't be a bad idea at that point.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Ben13: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2011
It's either the babe or the job. . . choose one! Let her know you aint comfortable and let her get serious before it turns into something else (Except you are not human) and your job pays for it. Let me also remind you that there are no jobs out there.

1 Like

Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by kemisuga(f): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2011
@ Poster - I dont know why u concluded so fast about she seducing you. It is a way of life, gurls/ladies of nowadays do wear tight-fitted attires.

If u like her, ask her out. And stop saying she is seducing u.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Osama10(m): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2011
@ OP, If you have the fear of God as you've mentioned earlier on, you wouldn't even be looking at her waist/ skirt, look at her face man and stop tempting yourself.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2011
Maybe your dirty mind is seducing you. I really feel sorry for some of you guys I swear.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by tellwisdom: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2011
Maybe your dirty mind is seducing you. I really feel sorry for some of you guys I swear.

angry angry why his dirty mind and not the secretary?
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2011
Oga OP spare us this ur long tory.Your secetary need the thing so make u nack am grin.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by tashanja(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2011
rokiatu:

For once I agree with you.

@ Poster: you are like a fish which has swallowed a bait, hook, line and sinker. The girl has nothing to do with it, because its clear that she has not been fishing for your attention; but on the other hand you succeeded in getting hooked all by yourself.
What's left is whether you have the resolve to spit it out or give in to temptation - but please stop blaming the girl, after all its not her fault that she a shapely booty which your lustful eyes cannot stop gawking at lipsrsealed cool cheesy
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2011
meine:

I hold a top position in an oil company and i got this new secretary who reports to me and has spent 5 weeks with my company.

The problem is she has a big sexy Bottom and a small waist. I am not joking about this its hot. Most days she wears a bit tight skirts which she always adjusts whenever she is in front of me. My attention is always drawn to this and i would have been tempted if not for the fear of God and the fact that i can never date a colleague. I am single and she is single.

My question is should i tell her i am no longer comfortable? How do i do this without hurting her because i believe the girl has a clean mind and respects me a lot, i lambasted her on some lapses last week which almost got her a query, if i pick up this issue now wont she think i hate her?

hahaha i know the babe u are talking about. she is yellow abi? the company is a very big one in lekki here isnt it? i have seen this babe and my gosh i would cut off a mole if i had one just to sleep with her,
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by God2man(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2011
Ah! Big problem in front of you. Infact, a deep pit right in front of you. Just one sex,and you are finished. Even men of God faced temptation right in the church. What is the way out? Strange answer, though, but that is the only option remaining. Talk to your senior colleagues that are able to make arrangement to post her to another place, with wisdom. The bible say FLEE, or you find a way of moving to another department. The important thing is that the two of you must remain in the same room or office, without the third person,or else, the unthinkable will happen and that may be the end of your career. These are the best options. Prayer,reading the word of God, stop looking at her may not work in this case. Please,FLEE. I am not saying you should resign, but keep a far distance from her, to avoid the unthinkable. God2man. God bless you.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by bekay911(f): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2011
op just resign abeg i no get job. I'll jst tell d chick hw u adored her wen am an employyee der grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by UncleJJ(m): 1:35am On Sep 30, 2011
It seems the OP, has already made up his mind to bang er brains out. The question to the poster is -

Can you be fking this sweet potato and maintain, a boss - worker relationship.

Some guys can, but can you. Cos, if ur a softie and u start sleeping with her the whole office will know.

My suggestion, is to seduce her and dont let her know - u know she likes u - cos, if she's adjusting her skirt in front of u,
she value ur opinion of her, wants to make sure she looks good in front of you. And, from everything you said, you showed her ur boss.

Just take her  out a few times, and make sure you talk about how the sex will affect your job. Is she ok , with "FWB"

And, if you're married - can you handle it!!! I wish i were you though, i fking her brains out a few times - then tell her my ex-fiance want me
back.

You can eat ur cake and still have it - this way,  cool
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by itiswell1(m): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2011
You are single, she is single. She trying to get your attention and its like she is succeeding. So man, what is stopping u?

1 Like

Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by harakiri(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2011
Nigerians and their affinity for bringing religious sentiments into virtually everything and yet,that doesn't hinder them from commiting the worst atrocities. Look at the poster who claims to have "fear of god" in him and yet, he can't take control of his lust. So without this so called "fear" of god, he would probably shag her in the office. Interesting.

@Poster, If indeed this "fear of god" exists in you, then you ought to think of how your selfish lust will hinder productivity in the office. No matter how hard you try to hide,people will know and that can you both sacked! Do you even think at all? I'm pretty sure you are one of those mommies boys who had the oil job sourced for them by parents or relatives meanwhile there are smarter,more sensible or more focused jobless degree holders who apply for the same job and get turned down. The dunces like yourselves who finally get it on a platter of gold don't even know what the word "work" really means. Furthermore,tight skirts tend to pull upwards a woman's thighs and all she's doing is putting it in place. Its probably your roving eyes that's making her nervous. Dummies like yourselves don't know how to look without being seen. You will stare "kpoooooooooorrr" not minding if you are seen. If you had used your brain rather than your peni$ to think, you would have thought of all the hassle she's been through to land that job and how her sack would affect those who depend on her. You are such a dumba$$. Tomorrow, if she adjusts her tight bra, you will say she is enticing. DUMBA$$! ! !

1 Like

Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Pukkah: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2011
meine:

I hold a top position in an oil company and i got this new [/b]secretary who reports to me and has spent 5 weeks with my company.

[b]The problem is she has a big sexy Bottom and a small waist
. I am not joking about this its hot. Most days she wears a bit tight skirts which she always adjusts whenever she is in front of me. My attention is always drawn to this and i would have been tempted if not for the fear of God and the fact that i can never date a colleague. I am single and she is single.

My question is should i tell her i am no longer comfortable?  How do i do this without hurting her because i believe the girl has a clean mind and respects me a lot, i lambasted her on some lapses last week which almost got her a query, if i pick up this issue now wont she think i hate her?

You believe she has a clean mind.  You believe she respects you a lot.  Yet, in less than 5 weeks you have interpreted 'skirt adjustment' alone, supported by images in your God-fearing mind, as trying to seduce you.  Are you sure you're not the one trying to seduce yourself by focusing on the 'big sexy bottom and a small waist'?  Are you sure this is not why you lambasted her last week?

Dude, check yourself.  The problem is inside you and not really, for now, with that lady.  Focus more on work and less on her skirts.  

If symptoms persist, consult this thread again.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by harakiri(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2011
@Pukkah, Can you imagine! He has been at the office less than FIVE weeks and he's already made up his mind to get himself and the poor secretary sacked. It's people like him that fit the profile of rapi$ts who always tell the court how their victims "enticed" them. Must she wear a Burka (that cloth that covers women head to toe) because of him? "God fearing" indeed! ! !
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Pukkah: 8:34am On Sep 30, 2011
harakiri:

@Pukkah, Can you imagine! He has been at the office less than FIVE weeks and he's already made up his mind to get himself and the poor secretary sacked. It's people like him that fit the profile of rapi$ts who always tell the court how their victims "enticed" them. Must she wear a Burka (that cloth that covers women head to toe) because of him? "God fearing" indeed! ! !

Yes o. The guy needs to be more in control of himself. Many of these ladies dress in the way he described anyway.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by bolee(f): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2011
Bro !, set yourself free, she is single, u r single, is dating a colleague an offence?
That God-fearng mind has already committed o, se u know. ndo! cheesy
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2011
@Op If u are serious and make ur office have a dressing code, u wont be seeking for advice here, and quit looking at her A.S.S and face ur bizness
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by maclatunji: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2011
Tell her to stop; you are the boss. Take control!
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by babyboy3(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2011
Please get a grip of yourself,

You sound weak, please tell me are you the only one who notice all these that requires you to have a cold shower.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.