Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects (3628 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / Kogi Election: Three Politicians Who Ended Melaye’s Senatorial Ambition / Photos Of Senator Dino Melaye At National Assembly Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by LikeAking: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Nigerian politicians and transformer and borehole

E no fit pass that kind level's.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by limeta(f): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
The Oluomo of kogi
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by ednut1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
Still looking for the projects
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
Dino is a crook.....!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by 9jahotblog: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
sokia:
Dino stand no Chance due to his greedy, all these stuff u posted are all substandard Only few remove area.

The problem of the dino is his greedy attitude, even those his supporters that sacrifice n loss their properties during 2019 election this Man fail to compensate them but he has the gun to show his exotic cars in public
😂 greedy in what way? As if you are Kogi state electorates. Dino Melaye is a giver in Kogi state. Go to Kogi west senatorial district and see huge works he did in his district. He’s the best Senator so far in the district
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by 9jahotblog: 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2023
Babaibeji2020:
Dino is a crook.....!
you better make Dino Melaye to be more popular than ever before ok. As if APC diehard supporter and political leaders didn’t snap with hush puppy before his arrest in 2020.
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by abobote: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
That's very poor, though I still prefer him to that Ebira man
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
Dino na fraud!

I only love Dino for that Emilokan song and dance. Guy na kura!
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by jconsulting(f): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kogi state has never been a lucky state in terms of getting good administrator, Idris Wada is still better, he pays salaries but no developmental project and no too much embezzlement, but Dino will want to beat Yaya Bello in terms of property acquisition and buy a lot of exotic cars , and will also want to build his own dynasty

Good luck to Kogi people in making their choice
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2023
9jahotblog:
you better make Dino Melaye to be more popular than ever before ok. As if APC diehard supporter and political leaders didn’t snap with hush puppy before his arrest in 2020.
Any of them that did are crooks too.
You supporting thieves, you're definitely a small crook........

Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by 9jahotblog: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

Any of them that did are crooks too.
You supporting thieves, you're definitely a small crook........
you are not serious joor.
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by FengChui(m): 7:22am On Jun 03, 2023
9jahotblog:
😂 greedy in what way? As if you are Kogi state electorates. Dino Melaye is a giver in Kogi state. Go to Kogi west senatorial district and see huge works he did in his district. He’s the best Senator so far in the district

If una collect small thing from these sinators, una go just come online dey spew gibberish.
What rubbish has Dino done to deserve being the best senator? I was looking for what you wanted ed to point to as his achievement. Just a few transformers and you feel he is the best? Transformer wey people dey buy for their personal houses?
In his village of Ayetoro Gbede, what did they gain from their son’s sojourn in politics? Nothing!
His political associates run away from him because of ill treatment. That guy is just a self centered idiot that does all things for his own personal aggrandizement and nothing more.
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by Obaaderemi2: 7:38am On Jun 03, 2023
This childish thief. Is this all the good things you can find on him. Transformers and boreholes. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by clockwisereport: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2023
LikeAking:

E no fit pass that kind level's.

Plus keke, sewing machine , grinding machine and okada as youth empowerment

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by 9jahotblog: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
My Dear People From Kogi State

Don't let anybody deceive you by saying what will
Melaye offers the people of Kogi State. Being social doesn't Stop Dino from performing. People Talked down Governor Ademola Adeleke, But people are enjoying Good Governance in the State

Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by 9jahotblog: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
I have Heard serious of Unnecessary Rumour that if Dino is made the governor, he will spend all Kogi Money on Ride. Dino Melaye has Been a multi Millionaire before joining Politics, most of the expensive car in his compound are bought before joining Politics.

Dino is one of the Best Brain in politics. He has the Requirements Interns of Education and Exposure.

My people from Kogi State, Don't miss Dino because of What people Who are not even from Kogi State are saying. If you Elect someone who is not capable, They won't be there with you When the results comes.

THANKS 👍

Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by 9jahotblog: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2023
FengChui:

If una collect small thing from these sinators, una go just come online dey spew gibberish.
What rubbish has Dino done to deserve being the best senator? I was looking for what you wanted ed to point to as his achievement. Just a few transformers and you feel he is the best? Transformer wey people dey buy for their personal houses?
In his village of Ayetoro Gbede, what did they gain from their son’s sojourn in politics? Nothing!
His political associates run away from him because of ill treatment. That guy is just a self centered idiot that does all things for his own personal aggrandizement and nothing more.
so you see me collecting something from the erudite senator Dino Melaye abi, you are not serious at all. Incoming Governor of Kogi State, Senator Dino Melaye is doing the needful in terms of infrastructural developments in Kogi State. Keep on hating him here
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by 9jahotblog: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2023
While Dino was a Senator, he carried out huge developmental projects for the good people of Kogi State. Let's support him to do more

Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by FengChui(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
9jahotblog:
so you see me collecting something from the erudite senator Dino Melaye abi, you are not serious at all. Incoming Governor of Kogi State, Senator Dino Melaye is doing the needful in terms of infrastructural developments in Kogi State. Keep on hating him here
Lols… I Will remind you.
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by FengChui(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2023
9jahotblog:
I have Heard serious of Unnecessary Rumour that if Dino is made the governor, he will spend all Kogi Money on Ride. Dino Melaye has Been a multi Millionaire before joining Politics, most of the expensive car in his compound are bought before joining Politics.

Dino is one of the Best Brain in politics. He has the Requirements Interns of Education and Exposure.

My people from Kogi State, Don't miss Dino because of What people Who are not even from Kogi State are saying. If you Elect someone who is not capable, They won't be there with you When the results comes.

THANKS 👍

I never knew you were this shameless. Cars wey Baba dey rent from Abuja to take come do campaign for village? It is evident you don’t know shit about Dino political system and you’re not ready to learn. I won’t engage you on this again.
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by 9jahotblog: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
FengChui:

I never knew you were this shameless. Cars wey Baba dey rent from Abuja to take come do campaign for village? It is evident you don’t know shit about Dino political system and you’re not ready to learn. I won’t engage you on this again.
stop displaying your ignorance with this your lies and propaganda here. Your lies against indefatigable incoming Governor Dino Melaye will never hold any water. November 11th governorship poll is here. Oya wail as much as you can.
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects by 9jahotblog: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
FengChui:

Lols… I Will remind you.
I will be the one to remind you when the results are coming in. By the Special Grace of Almighty God, we will be alive to see the results of the poll projecting incoming governor, Senator Dino Melaye victorious in the November 11th governorship poll.

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Humiliates Zimbabwe Minister Of Information / More Photos Of Popular Activist, Sunday Igboho In The Plane / Two of 27 defected lawmakers return to PDP, apologises to Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.