Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) (40735 Views)

Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council / Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others / Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by obyno82: 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. Dey play. You will see nah. Let him fill everywhere with his Igbo as usual since only Igbo live and work in the whole Abia state.
This is what you and your Governors have been doing since 1999 but this time, the Injustice will not stand. Give other Nigerians land, jobs and political appointments in Igboland too! If you don't, you will not get shishi in Yorubaland. We need the land, jobs and appointments too! Let us collaborate by reciprocation.

You are saying that there is no Yoruba in the whole of Onitsha let alone the of Abia state and South East? Smh.

Dey play se.

In some Igbo universities alone,there are Yoruba lecturers let alone the whole of Abia and Southeast. You guys will no longer be allowed to cheat others by keeping your own to yourselves and trying to collect that of others. It is unfair!

And please give us the statistics Yorubas in Abia state naaaa. It ain't hard, if you bring an allegation you must be prepared to back it up with facts bro.

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by jullary(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
No single non-Igbo appointed. Smh.

No South west State Governor, including my Governor, HE Sanwo-Olu, must ever appoint Igbo or any non-Yoruba except the Governor of his or her state has appointed a Yoruba first.

Since 1999, South East state Governors keep appointing only Igbo of their own but want other states to appoint Igbo. That is a recipe for injustice and kolewek.

For justice, appoint Yoruba and non-Igbo first and the non Igbo states will appoint Igbo, collaborating by reciprocation. Gone are those days of injustice when you hold your own 100% and want to collect that of others in Yorubaland then turn around to work against the dominant political aspirations of the Yoruba when they demand you give them from your own.

Gov. Alex Otti , appoint a Yoruba today if you want an Abian to get an appointment in Yorubaland! If you don't, for justice and fairness, nothing for Abians in Yorubaland too.

The cheating will no longer be tolerated. Give us land in Igboland if you want land in Yorubaland. Give us appointment in Igboland if you want appointment in Yorubaland. That is collaborating by reciprocation.

There should be equity and fairness. Open up your Igboland,jobs, appointments and the opportunities there to the Yoruba and other Nigerians same way the Yoruba did and we can make progress together. Alex Otti wants to continue in this clannish nepotic tradition of cheating the Yoruba living in Igboland and continue the injustice against other Nigerians.It must to stop!
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Seriously am with u on this one, if it's Lagos list now, you will see this people shouting up and down! but once it comes to there side they never see anything wrong in whatever they do.
Most of them are calling tunubu out cos of subsidy and at the long run it will definitely favour everybody, we all want better Nigeria and nobody is ready to sacrifice! Infact I should complain most because I lost my job during buhari era when the recession affected my company my boss doesn't have a choice than to drop the senior personnels,since then have been begging to feed my 3kids and wife because have not gotten a job, yet I never blame the government because I know he is trying his best.
Tinubu should respect himself not to bring subsidy back. Thank u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Lorddominic(m): 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Alphanancy: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

No South west State Governor, including my Governor, HE Sanwo-Olu, must ever appoint Igbo or any non-Yoruba except the Governor of his or her state has appointed a Yoruba first.

Since 1999, South East state Governors keep appointing only Igbo of their own but want other states to appoint Igbo. That is a recipe for injustice and kolewek.

For justice, appoint Yoruba and non-Igbo first and the non Igbo states will appoint Igbo, collaborating by reciprocation. Gone are those days of injustice when you hold your own 100% and want to collect that of others in Yorubaland then turn around to work against the dominant political aspirations of the Yoruba when they demand you give them from your own.

Gov. Alex Otti , same Alex who was made in Yorubaland, should appoint a Yoruba today if you want an Abian to get an appointment in Yorubaland! If you don't, for justice and fairness, nothing for Abians in Yorubaland too.

The cheating will no longer be tolerated. Give us land in Igboland if you want land in Yorubaland. Give us appointment in Igboland if you want appointment in Yorubaland. That is collaborating by reciprocation.

There should be equity and fairness. Open up your Igboland,jobs, appointments and the opportunities there to the Yoruba and other Nigerians same way the Yoruba did and we can make progress together. Alex Otti wants to continue in this clannish nepotic tradition of cheating the Yoruba living in Igboland and continue the injustice against other Nigerians.It must to stop!
When it's time to appoint special assistants on Agbo Jedi and motor mechanic, they will consider your people. That's the only work and business they do in the south east. You can not put round peg in a square hole. Take heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by obyno82: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
All we want is give other Nigerians appointments, jobs and lands too in your land so we can reciprocate and even the relationship. The Yoruba need the jobs, opportunities and appointments in Igboland too as reciprocation to collaborate with Igbo instead of competing.

Oga if any Yoruba man that is qualified for a post in Abia State is not resident in Abia state, then he cannot be given job there. It is very simple, if Yoruba wany jobs in igbo land then they should also go and settle there, integrate with the community, contribute their quota towards development there, so that they can be given their due acknowledgement there. This your argumentnis too childish at best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by SugarGirl44(f): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
Our mumu governors in the SW are busy doing father xmas with posts and jobs that are not even enough for the Yorubas, look at this list, they don’t send what you think.

Same way they will leave Yoruba women and be doing stupid liberalism to go and be marrying those baby factory products that will bear hateful kids who will grow up not think in Yoruba, diluting our rich blood with that of those barbarians.
Yoruba men are just too weak for my liking.
Oshi o da.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Winning123: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
Oti is no difference from others. In the era of meagre resources you are appointing a whole lot of political friends into position

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by chimeremodlyn: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Gov. Alex Otti , same Alex who was made in Yorubaland, should appoint a Yoruba today if you want an Abian to get an appointment in Yorubaland! If you don't, for justice and fairness, nothing for Abians in Yorubaland too.

How many non hausa indigene did buhari appoint during his time. Nonsense talk. Its an igbo state, nothing wrong with what he did

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by egoldman(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Na poverty dey worry this one, you get money to buy land for Abia state?

Bulaba wey you voted for should give you job.

3 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Starboytwo(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
Yes, the south easterners should try and be inclusive, nothing anybody can say here, no single “other tribe” worthy for any appointments I find that clannish and unsophisticated.

Same way 1 candidate will get %97 in an election in a state? Which kain style be that? I find it very offensive and everything negative.

Give lands and jobs and appointments to YORUBAS and OTHER tribes is all we want, for a better Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by AareGaa: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
Millimann:
This man seems to be the most prepared governor. He has hit the ground running.

God has remembered Abia State.
Which ground did he hit?

Where did one crawl out from?

Which ground did he hit running?

Abia does not need all these special assistants and advisers. No money for all those frivolities.

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by PainfulTruth: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
REST
FreeStuffsNG:

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by SugarGirl44(f): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
All we want is give other Nigerians appointments, jobs and lands too in your land so we can reciprocate and even the relationship. The Yoruba need the jobs, opportunities and appointments in Igboland too as reciprocation to collaborate with Igbo instead of competing.

No, they shouldn’t give other Nigerians any posts, it is Yorubas who should learn self preservation.
You can’t possibly want the best for a place more than the indigenes of those places, if you like live there for 500 years.

Everybody should mind their region, if you must live outside your region, don’t put your nose in their politics, do the job that carried you there and go back home if you’re interested in politics, simple!

The fact that whites are doing it doesn’t make it the standard, we’re the ones looking at them like saints, they make stupid decisions in some matters and their politics is one area where that occurs.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Starboytwo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
Mindlog:

You can collect back appointments and civil service jobs BUT any land, legally acquired and paid for by the igbos and your people collected the said amount which most spent on frivolities while still eager to sell more, dem no born any body to grab them except the state government that must full market value as compensation.
sharrap, give land and jobs to other tribes in your enclave. Stop being primitive.

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Officialgarri: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
I have no problems with appointing only Igbos like many people are wailing about because of a fact, many states don't pick outside their indigenous people.

But 21 SSAs? Like WTF! So much of a party that claims cutting cost as their key mantra.
He hasn't even appointed commissioners yet o grin
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by flexyrule(m): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The kind mending wey some of you jewmen on this forum require, to reset this your stinking way of vomiting fire. I doubt if you'd survive it.

Man. WTF!

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
This FreestuffsNG guy suppose dey Play with lego blocks. Who gave him a phone?

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
Abia state news dey popular pass fg Nigeria own news...

wetin dey happen na?

cool

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Gentew(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

For justice, appoint Yoruba and non-Igbo first and the non Igbo states will appoint Igbo, collaborating by reciprocation. Gone are those days of injustice when you hold your own 100% and want to collect that of others in Yorubaland then turn around to meddle in our politics to work against the dominant political aspirations of the Yoruba when they demand you give them from your own.

They are hypocrite and bigot at thesame time....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by HEBEI: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

For justice, appoint Yoruba and non-Igbo first and the non Igbo states will appoint Igbo, collaborating by reciprocation. Gone are those days of injustice when you hold your own 100% and want to collect that of others in Yorubaland then turn around to meddle in our politics to work against the dominant political aspirations of the Yoruba when they demand you give them from your own.

The last time I checked, igbos are not being given free lands in yoruba states. They buy those lands that they own over there.

If you want to buy land in Anambra (ihiala LGA) or in Okpanam(Delta state), I will sell to you.

As for non indigenes not being appointed in government in south eastern states, your comments shows that you did not do your research very well before typing and posting those trash.

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by princejohnard(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kogi State says "Hi". A visit to Kogi will change your opinion, Yahaya Bello do them bad thing. I'm sure after his tenure the people of Kogi will need a therapist.

Ismael97:
I wish him the Best as he governs the good people of Abia State . Abia State is the most underdeveloped state in Nigeria and this is due to bad governance. Otti Alex, I believe will right the many wrongs

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by kiddkash(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Ask yourself how many Yoruba live down east. Not very much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by ccollins(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

u are aware that is even more worst that am Igbo man has never been a president in Nigeria even before 1999 presidency.
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Iceberg3: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I wish you would be able to see the colours of your life....non of them shine bright,what's pity

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Morphinne: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
sonature1:

Keep ranting here as if your opinion matters.

If you want to get appointments outside your region, you have to live, do business or work there and pay taxes there. That's how things work. You cannot work for Gtbank and expect First Bank to pay your salaries.

Besides, Otti still has a bunch of positions to fill up as he's only getting started.
I’ve been going through the comments and you f*ols keep giving the same weak, senseless point as your best defence. So all your little brain could come up with is that there are no viable non-Igbo residents living in the whole of south east since 1999?
Chinedu, you all are f00ls.
I have no problem with whichever way he decides to fill up his cabinet but this mad mentality of wanting to be included in other ppl’s government without replicating same in igbo lands needs to stop. Now let’s even imagine there are no single Yoruba in Igbo universities and colleges, so you nincompoops are saying that there are no viable Hausas too, right?
E no go ever better for any SW governor who tries to give out appointments to you these id*ots. Sir Ahmadu Bello was right afterall, some of the things said some 60 years ago are still happening today.😏

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Iceberg3: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

By filling all the posts with only Igbo? Smh. No other Nigerian tribe exist in Abia and they do not pay taxes in Abia abi? yet you cry 'injustice' when the Yoruba nation agitators insist they want to collect back their own appointments , jobs and land from Igbo in their civil service and excos?

Honestly you should go for some therapy!!!

Human being!!!

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Go and get a life......

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Iceberg3: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
flokii:
All his appointments are Igbos.. no lele.

I hope the mum.u Yorubas especially the ones in Lagos doing father Christmas with jobs for outsiders while their own brothers and sisters roam the streets will learn.

One thing I like about Igbos is their silent "I don"t send and I don't care" attitude. They will never share what is theirs with other tribes laye
One bla bla bla I like about Igbos...and he started by saying,"no Lele"

grin

A gov makes his list of aids and yoruba people are crying, lamenting, weeping and gnashing their teeth!!!

These people sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
GeneralPula:
Make I Dey Observe Sanwo, Dapo, Makinde..

Those you are observing don't care about your existence ogbeni.

You can only come and rant on Nairaland.

Elections are over. Kindly get a life!

3 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Idoko619(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Since 1999, South East state Governors keep appointing only Igbo of their own but want other states to appoint Igbo. That is a recipe for injustice and kolewek. !

You created a thread so you can promote your bigotry.
I'm sure you cant even point to the direction leading to Abia state talk more of knowing whether the non-tribe there are active in politics abi Otti should send a letter to your Oni to send him list.

I used to think people that made it to Nairaland are all sophisticated.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose / Why The North Cannot Allow Breakup Of Nigeria - Garba Adamu / Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.