Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) (40698 Views)

Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council / Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others / Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Gentew(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same way Ogun debt profile is higher than every states in the East

You can only give loan to a credible borrower.... no state in the east is credit worthy.

No financial institution will give reasonable loan to insecure region.

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Are you surprised?
Even if an appointment is given to any Hausa or Yoruba in any Igbo land, I will advise them not to ever take it or else na death o because those people will never give them breathing space to perform. It is better to take a government job in your own state jeje as a Yoruba or Hausa man than taken an appointment in south east of Nigeria. The truth is always bitter. That how they created themselves, not how God created them.
pocohantasgspot:
No Yoruba or Hausa amongst the appointed ;(

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by lozanni(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
All we want is give other Nigerians appointments, jobs and lands too in your land so we can reciprocate and even the relationship. The Yoruba need the jobs, opportunities and appointments in Igboland too as reciprocation to collaborate with Igbo instead of competing.

There are Yorubas and other non-Igbos in the Abia state Transition Council.
Also, these are the first set of appointments being made, so its still a little too early in day to cry that only Igbos are being appointed by the Governor.

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Zico5(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2023
All eyes on Sanwoolu on his appointments this time around. Yoruba will never again tolerate injustice in their land again. Yamirin should get appointments in their land while we also hold onto our appointments. If Igbokwe need appointment, I think federal government will do that for him. These people are truly setting bad precedence

2 Likes

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by lozanni(m): 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
Are you surprised?
Even if an appointment is given to any Hausa or Yoruba in any Igbo land, I will advise them not to ever take it or else na death o because those people will never give them breathing space to perform. It is better to take a government job in your own state jeje as a Yoruba or Hausa man than taken an appointment in south east of Nigeria. The truth is always bitter. That how they created themselves, not how God created them.

Have you ever travelled and lived in Igboland before ?
You cannot sit in one desolate corner of your state and make unfounded assumptions about people you know little or nothing about.
Get an education by travelling and interacting with people from other cultures so as to broaden your worldview and knowledge of others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

By filling all the posts with only Igbo? Smh. No other Nigerian tribe exist in Abia and they do not pay taxes in Abia abi? yet you cry 'injustice' when the Yoruba nation agitators insist they want to collect back their own appointments , jobs and land from Igbo in their civil service and excos?

I see what you're doing here.

It's called Reverse Psychology

Phahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Hotwest: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Lagos is owned by all, abi?

Why was your mother hiding inside the house during the election?
She for come out come talk
if I catch u and tie u upside down in tree ehn...give u beta koboko u go get sense

U think everything is Lagos and the world evolve around Lagos abi

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Eze4tonyTc(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
Check well bro. Eastern governors have done so. Dave Umahi did that in his 2 tenures. With over 10 in his first. The immediate past governor of Anambra did so. He appointed an Hausa man too
FreeStuffsNG:
No single non-Igbo appointed. Smh.

No South west State Governor, including my Governor, HE Sanwo-Olu, must ever appoint Igbo or any non-Yoruba except the Governor of his or her state has appointed a Yoruba first.

Since 1999, South East state Governors keep appointing only Igbo of their own but want other states to appoint Igbo. That is a recipe for injustice and kolewek.

For justice, appoint Yoruba and non-Igbo first and the non Igbo states will appoint Igbo, collaborating by reciprocation. Gone are those days of injustice when you hold your own 100% and want to collect that of others in Yorubaland then turn around to meddle in our politics to work against the dominant political aspirations of the Yoruba when they demand you give them from your own.

Gov. Alex Otti , same Alex who was made in Yorubaland, should appoint a Yoruba today if you want an Abian to get an appointment in Yorubaland! If you don't, for justice and fairness, nothing for Abians in Yorubaland too. Gov. Nasir El Rufai appointed Yoruba into his Exco for 8 years yet Mallam El Rufai was not even made in Yorubaland like Mr. Alex Otti. SE Igbo Governors have no excuse!

The cheating will no longer be tolerated. Give us land in Igboland if you want land in Yorubaland. Give us appointment in Igboland if you want appointment in Yorubaland. That is collaborating by reciprocation.

There should be equity and fairness. Open up your Igboland,jobs, appointments and the opportunities there to the Yoruba and other Nigerians same way the Yoruba did and we can make progress together. Alex Otti wants to continue in this clannish nepotic tradition of cheating the Yoruba living in Igboland and continue the injustice against other Nigerians.It must to stop!
Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by SILVERLINES: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

No South west State Governor, including my Governor, HE Sanwo-Olu, must ever appoint Igbo or any non-Yoruba except the Governor of his or her state has appointed a Yoruba first.

Since 1999, South East state Governors keep appointing only Igbo of their own but want other states to appoint Igbo. That is a recipe for injustice and kolewek.

For justice, appoint Yoruba and non-Igbo first and the non Igbo states will appoint Igbo, collaborating by reciprocation. Gone are those days of injustice when you hold your own 100% and want to collect that of others in Yorubaland then turn around to meddle in our politics to work against the dominant political aspirations of the Yoruba when they demand you give them from your own.

Gov. Alex Otti , same Alex who was made in Yorubaland, should appoint a Yoruba today if you want an Abian to get an appointment in Yorubaland! If you don't, for justice and fairness, nothing for Abians in Yorubaland too. Gov. Nasir El Rufai appointed Yoruba into his Exco for 8 years yet Mallam El Rufai was not even made in Yorubaland like Mr. Alex Otti. SE Igbo Governors have no excuse!

The cheating will no longer be tolerated. Give us land in Igboland if you want land in Yorubaland. Give us appointment in Igboland if you want appointment in Yorubaland. That is collaborating by reciprocation.

There should be equity and fairness. Open up your Igboland,jobs, appointments and the opportunities there to the Yoruba and other Nigerians same way the Yoruba did and we can make progress together. Alex Otti wants to continue in this clannish nepotic tradition of cheating the Yoruba living in Igboland and continue the injustice against other Nigerians.It must to stop!
now that poverty and untold have beckon on you, I suggest you put more effort on ur freelance than to wail on social media

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by JOemmy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2023
flokii:
All his appointments are Igbos.. no lele.

I hope the mum.u Yorubas especially the ones in Lagos doing father Christmas with jobs for outsiders while their own brothers and sisters roam the streets will learn.

One thing I like about Igbos is their silent "I don"t send and I don't care" attitude. They will never share what is theirs with other tribes laye

Rubbish soludo and uzodima appointed non igbos in their cabinets the chief press secretary of soludo is from edo state.
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by JOemmy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. Dey play. You will see nah. Let him fill everywhere with his Igbo as usual since only Igbo live and work in the whole Abia state.
This is what you and your Governors have been doing since 1999 but this time, the Injustice will not stand. Give other Nigerians land, jobs and political appointments in Igboland too! If you don't, you will not get shishi in Yorubaland. We need the land, jobs and appointments too! Let us collaborate by reciprocation.

You are saying that there is no Yoruba in the whole of Onitsha let alone the of Abia state and South East? Smh.

Dey play se.

In some Igbo universities alone,there are Yoruba lecturers let alone the whole of Abia and Southeast. You guys will no longer be allowed to cheat others by keeping your own to yourselves and trying to collect that of others. It is unfair!

Apart from lagos which was developed by nigeria's common wealth which other yoruba states have ever given appointments to any igbo person?
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Niwdog(m): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. Dey play. You will see nah. Let him fill everywhere with his Igbo as usual since only Igbo live and work in the whole Abia state.
This is what you and your Governors have been doing since 1999 but this time, the Injustice will not stand. Give other Nigerians land, jobs and political appointments in Igboland too! If you don't, you will not get shishi in Yorubaland. We need the land, jobs and appointments too! Let us collaborate by reciprocation.

You are saying that there is no Yoruba in the whole of Onitsha let alone the of Abia state and South East? Smh.

Dey play se.

In some Igbo universities alone,there are Yoruba lecturers let alone the whole of Abia and Southeast. You guys will no longer be allowed to cheat others by keeping your own to yourselves and trying to collect that of others. It is unfair!
yoruba lecturer who when electioneering time comes he runs back to osun state to cast his vote or a yoruba man whose voters card is that of ogun resident
Brother believe me the most competent individual you can find is Igbos
So if e pain you enter gutter...show me any political appointment that doesn't have Igbos in any of Southwest states and you find us complaining...
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by DMerciful(m): 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
Lagos belongs to all Nigerians equally
FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Niwdog(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
Morphinne:

I’ve been going through the comments and you f*ols keep giving the same weak, senseless point as your best defence. So all your little brain could come up with is that there are no viable non-Igbo residents living in the whole of south east since 1999?
Chinedu, you all are f00ls.
I have no problem with whichever way he decides to fill up his cabinet but this mad mentality of wanting to be included in other ppl’s government without replicating same in igbo lands needs to stop. Now let’s even imagine there are no single Yoruba in Igbo universities and colleges, so you nincompoops are saying that there are no viable Hausas too, right?
E no go ever better for any SW governor who tries to give out appointments to you these id*ots. Sir Ahmadu Bello was right afterall, some of the things said some 60 years ago are still happening today.😏
guy bitterness will kill you there useless and weak individual produce by excessive watering food like Amala, lagba and all their watering food....
If it pains you that your governor find you all of not being worthy to occupy all his political appointment,, that's your cup of tea cause I bloody don't care cause I haven't seen an Igbo complaining about state political appointments...our complain is strictly base on national appointment..so Bleep off with the unnecessary hate before you die untimely
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Slimwhyt(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
Penguin2:

I was wondering why you were the one that was posting Otti’s appointments. I didn’t know it’s because you wanted to spewing this ethnic trash on it.

Ask yourself, how many Yoruba people are resident in Abia State or you want him to go and harvest a Yoruba from Ogbomoso and make him a Special Adviser so that he would please characters like you?

God bless you
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by emmybobo1: 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
Starboytwo:
Yes, the south easterners should try and be inclusive, nothing anybody can say here, no single “other tribe” worthy for any appointments I find that clannish and unsophisticated.

Same way 1 candidate will get %97 in an election in a state? Which kain style be that? I find it very offensive and everything negative.

Give lands and jobs and appointments to YORUBAS and OTHER tribes is all we want, for a better Nigeria.
But this is not all the appointment an. He didn't form hid cabinet. What actually is the problem? How many nonindigenes have posts in Ekiti
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Niwdog(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
Zico5:
All eyes on Sanwoolu on his appointments this time around. Yoruba will never again tolerate injustice in their land again. Yamirin should get appointments in their land while we also hold onto our appointments. If Igbokwe need appointment, I think federal government will do that for him. These people are truly setting bad precedence
for him to be made chairman of NBA lagos chapter tells you how he has dedicated his whole life serving Lagos State, please tell me in actual sense between his state abia and Lagos who ought to give him appointment.for him to be called up by abia state govt it clearly shows the man is competent...just like Tinubu appointing his non cronies be it Igbo or hausa but competent and base in abroad that's the way I see this appointment
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Vision101(m): 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2023
These are too many. He will later appoint commissioners. This man should seriously get down to work. ABA is seriously stinking. The refuse situation has gotten worse.

I was at tonimas junction today and felt very ashamed. The newly constructed Enugu Port Harcourt highway by buhari's regime has been taken over by heaps of refuse. The same situation is happening on ABA Owerri road. What a shame.

Our problems are local and not in Abuja. All our governors are having a free ride. We blame everything on others but we don't blame ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by enemybulldozer(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Give us the names of Igbo appointees in tinubu's cabinet. Am not saying yoruba states I mean nigeria as a country where Igbos suppose to have a stake.

Am waiting...
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by NewDea4: 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by shizzle11(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
Risingblue008:

To me,
If I'm an ibo Igbo man,
I'll rather choose an Hausa man cos at least they add to d development of the state by rearing of cattles and foods stuff,
Go ibo Igbo land make u ask how many Yoruba pple get money for there,
Hausa better when it comes to hustling pass Yoruba
Well said
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Morphinne: 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
Niwdog:
guy bitterness will kill you there useless and weak individual produce by excessive watering food like Amala, lagba and all their watering food....
If it pains you that your governor find you all of not being worthy to occupy all his political appointment,, that's your cup of tea cause I bloody don't care cause I haven't seen an Igbo complaining about state political appointments...our complain is strictly base on national appointment..so Bleep off with the unnecessary hate before you die untimely
Going and tell that to your father, omo werey 😂
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by MadarasBlade(m): 1:58am On Jun 03, 2023
Ismael97:
I wish him the Best as he governs the good people of Abia State . Abia State is the most underdeveloped state in Nigeria and this is due to bad governance. Otti Alex, I believe will right the many wrongs

Abia state the most underdeveloped state in the country? You clearly do not know what you're saying.
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by MadarasBlade(m): 2:02am On Jun 03, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Most underdeveloped state in Nigeria?
Where u put zamfara, yobe, Jigawa, sokoto the poverty capital of Nigeria etc ?
U must be a joke

Tell him to show you ekiti and osun state first.
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by cardoctor(m): 6:29am On Jun 03, 2023
See Igbo man ba
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by 9gerian: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2023
You have a point. Principle of reciprocity especially since other states do same to give other Nigerians opportunities in their midst.

FreeStuffsNG:
All we want is give other Nigerians appointments, jobs and lands too in your land so we can reciprocate and even the relationship. The Yoruba need the jobs, opportunities and appointments in Igboland too as reciprocation to collaborate with Igbo instead of competing.

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Igwe9(m): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I see, you have abandoned your free garbage for politics, Alex Otti is from Abia state, where is Sanwo-Olu from?
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Aguiyimba(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2023
pocohantasgspot:
No Yoruba or Hausa amongst the appointed ;(

Your mumu no too much
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:18am On Jun 03, 2023
obyno82:

Oga if any Yoruba man that is qualified for a post in Abia State is not resident in Abia state, then he cannot be given job there. It is very simple, if Yoruba wany jobs in igbo land then they should also go and settle there, integrate with the community, contribute their quota towards development there, so that they can be given their due acknowledgement there. This your argumentnis too childish at best
u guys are to arrogant El rufai employed non kaduna in civil service the recruitment was open to outsiders... living outside kaduna... How about employing those who comes for NYSC and ensuring they reside and key them in... That's how lagos does it yet Ina go de shout anyhow even if u pay tax in a state so long we use indigene or origin over residence... Every can decide not to appiont or employ non indigenes even though they're born and are paying tax there...

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Levels1(m): 7:56am On Jun 03, 2023
unclejb2:
NBA is not an arm of the government. The NBA chairman in Lagos State is from Imo state and he was appointed as legal adviser by the Abia State governor.

Do you have a problem with that? Or it's just blind hatred that's worrying you

Sorry, how old are you?

As it's seems you have problem to assimilate.

Maybe you should read what I wrote slowly to understand.

The NBA man employed I guess he's from Southwest part? Or IMO state is now part of Southwest state ?

As your hate children cursed generation always requested for an amp in Lagos State.
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Kfed4ril(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2023
Ismael97:
I wish him the Best as he governs the good people of Abia State . Abia State is the most underdeveloped state in Nigeria and this is due to bad governance. Otti Alex, I believe will right the many wrongs

Have you been to kogi state? Abeg no talk this thing ahn when kogi is still a part of Nigeria.
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Ismael97(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2023
Kfed4ril:

Have you been to kogi state? Abeg no talk this thing ahn when kogi is still a part of Nigeria.

True. Kogi is a slum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How President Buhari Chose The Ministerial Nominees – Garba Shehu / Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends / Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.