Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on (30198 Views)

Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume / Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by Exceed15: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
DucksWorth:
There's no single traffic in Lagos. I'm shocked infact more shocked than Buhari.

I see Tinubu shifting grounds, I see fuel going back to it's former price.

This I have seen.

Stop spewing blunder!
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by michoim(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
Corridon:
Which Tinubu? The one that sleeps in office everyday.
Lol...
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by grandstar(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
Let's be honest, Users of mass transit vehicles such as busses haven't seen an extraordinary increase in transport costs. It hasn't been out of the ordinary.

Transport cost from Berger to Akute went up from 200-300 from 2020 to 2022 despite no increase in the price of fuel which was a 50% increase.

Due to the recent subsidy removal, the price has gone up from. 300 to 400 which is a 33% increase.

Those who will really feel the sting are private vehicle owners. Many will either now park their vehicles at home and take public transport or carry paying passengers enroute to their destination.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by Acidosis(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
Surrogates, surrogates, these criminal surrogates will continue to give you words of hope in a completely hopeless situation.

Tinubu never made any of these statements from this worthless blogger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by shineeye1: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
oikirodah:
Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows to Tackle Crisis Head-On

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Abuja.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/wp-admin/post.php?post=120190&action=edit

The speed with which you bring on tough policies must be directly related to the speed with which you implement relief packages otherwise you are a callous and clueless government. What have you put on ground to cushion the adverse and negative ripple effects triggered by your policy deployment? These are callous rulers who never feel the pains they inflict on others as they themselves and their cronies are shielded by the opulence of power and the stolen wealth which they have amassed. The overwhelming majority who are the victims of their callousness must say a big NO, not only in words but
more so, in corresponding ACTIONS
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by Subonbon(m): 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
Postinor:
obi is a loser,u are a loser
thank you winner man....
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by jesmond3945: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
officialmario:

I don't have
na you do yourself
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by blowjohn(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
Pls he should do ooo.

I just bought litres for 5k at petrol station and it was not funny. Same 5k that would have got me over 20litres during BUHARI o.

If they don't do something, I don't know how we will cope with this.

U must cope o.
No more flexing gals.
No more drinking.

U must cope by fire by force grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by 43Ronin: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
I don't know, it just feels like buhari never left. Nothing has changed, same lies, same service personnel, CBN Govr etc....
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by Demurray: 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
akosy:
The difference bwt dis govt and d previous govt is that: one started work from day 1 and d other travelled for 6months looking for d "best hands" to create "CHANGE".
....and it end up creating disaster
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by Kay25(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Hope his supporters get fuel at a very subsidized price. Lubbish.
Even ur principal knows the truth
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by ajepako(f): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
DucksWorth:
There's no single traffic in Lagos. I'm shocked infact more shocked than Buhari.

This I have seen.

FalseProphet we know

Who be this fah?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by Litmus: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
This man would survive fuel subsidy smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H27InrF_eIs
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by ajebuter(f): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
Plan B of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by shonepa(m): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Which problem he create? Oga which statement? Where u dey when Buhari sign budget. Una no go dey current.

Nairaland dey try, but its not the best to stay updated on Nigerian politics.

There is no miracle here, na hope we get, atleast we don know say we have working refineries and we can be the highest producing in Africa.

We go forward....not if

Positive thinking citizens move the country forward.

flexyrule:
Tackle a problem you created.

When Elon Musk tweeted Dogecoin... Other CC went on a full time dip.

You should know what a presidential inaugural statement can cause.

Well. Your problem.

Deal with it.
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by shonepa(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
If u dont get money as u wish, which i pray u do...u no go dey reason like dis.

VeeVeeMyLuv:
This so called unpatriotic leaders that have mansions and castles scattered all over Europe and America

Is it these ones that will ameliorate and alleviate the debilitating boomerang effects of subsidy removal?

grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by THEGALADIMA(m): 1:36am On Jun 03, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Omo I nearly believed twas a real pix ooo.
Nice and well done editing.

Corridon:
Which Tinubu? The one that sleeps in office everyday.
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by saysoo: 2:01am On Jun 03, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Hope his supporters get fuel at a very subsidized price. Lubbish.
before nko

Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by Udumbembrasi(m): 2:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Ah, bros, make una hear this stori o. Na i, the guy wey dey form big boy for this area, e don scatter min motor. E be like say hin jam one pothole wey hin no see for road. Na so the motor just dey scatter like say e be puzzle. But no be small thing o, people come dey gather for there dey talk say na juju dem use scatter hin motor. But me I no believe am, na just carelessness cause am. E go pay plenty money to fix am sha. Oil price aah...
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by cardoctor(m): 6:27am On Jun 03, 2023
He is prepared for the issue at hand
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by flexyrule(m): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2023
shonepa:
Which problem he create? Oga which statement? Where u dey when Buhari sign budget. Una no go dey current.

Nairaland dey try, but its not the best to stay updated on Nigerian politics.

There is no miracle here, na hope we get, atleast we don know say we have working refineries and we can be the highest producing in Africa.

We go forward....not if

Positive thinking citizens move the country forward.

He caused the entire panic by making the "Subsidy is gone" statement.

He shouldn't have touched that subject matter.

Celebrate your inauguration and go home!
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by Sammyj55: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2023
Where those people wey support Tinubu shabi una done see am !!
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by Abrahamweb(m): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2023
goodness4ever:
In as much as I am not against the removal of petroleum subsidy, I think Tinubu should have handled the issue humanely.
Baba, Tinubu/APC don't have plan for subsidy removal.
Na because Obi and Atiku plan to remove na him baba follow them remove o.
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by wildernessVoice: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2023
*When they say “Peter Obi also said he will remove subsidy”, show them this! Cos subsidy is not what is removed anyhow without putting modalities im place to cushion the effect...🤷‍♂️* BAT copied but didn't know how to paste well!🤦‍♂️👇

Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by Donedeal1(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2023
My able Jagaban.

On top the situations
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by SamuelLoch: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You don create new moniker.
Abi you dey copy DucksWorth declaration grin

DucksWorth:

This I have seen.
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by chachanga: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2023
DucksWorth:

This I have seen.

FalseProphet1 with false account

Wehdone.

SamuelLoch:

Di werey dey disguise.😆
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by FalseProphet1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
SamuelLoch:

He copied what I wrote.
Re: Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on by Oratoremem: 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
Talk is cheap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. / Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) / Fashola - Ambobe Handing Over: Tafawa Balewa Square Tastefully Decorated (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.